Starpery.com

Adjustable fantasy

Got an idea? Need an invention?
TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Adjustable fantasy

Post by TPEsnack »

Aside from my laundry list of things that need to improve before dolls become a household item (negatives: hard, cold, stiff, heavy, bulky, Frankenstein anatomical miss-matches, proprietary parts, expensive) is this factor: 'set'. By this I mean that otehr than modular heads, there is a lack of changeable image/sensation/size. I can think of several pneumatic, filling and visual ways to do this. But to give you a rough idea of the goal, consider this...

Some like wide hips, other narrow. Some, normal waists, others, wasp waists. Some gargantuan tits, others almost flat. Legs length and all-round height also. If others are like me, tastes change and we want variety. Who can afford separate dolls for separate moods?

So, how about making at least tits changeable cup size? Same doll changes from AAA to double D for example. Condensing/expanding spine. Etc. Or would this be more expensive than three separate dolls?
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Adjustable fantasy

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Recommend you use the search function and type in adapter.

Doll Studio has a range of adapter and interconnectors to use one brands head on anothers doll line, that would not have been compatable with the mounting arbours prior to the use of the various adapter.

That at least solves your head interchange requirement.

Good luck with the interchangeable boobs...sort of gives another new term of reference for "bolt ons: :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

flying42

Post by flying42 »

TPEsnack wrote:Aside from my laundry list of things that need to improve before dolls become a household item (negatives: hard, cold, stiff, heavy, bulky, Frankenstein anatomical miss-matches, proprietary parts, expensive) is this factor: 'set'. By this I mean that otehr than modular heads, there is a lack of changeable image/sensation/size. I can think of several pneumatic, filling and visual ways to do this. But to give you a rough idea of the goal, consider this...

Some like wide hips, other narrow. Some, normal waists, others, wasp waists. Some gargantuan tits, others almost flat. Legs length and all-round height also. If others are like me, tastes change and we want variety. Who can afford separate dolls for separate moods?

So, how about making at least tits changeable cup size? Same doll changes from AAA to double D for example. Condensing/expanding spine. Etc. Or would this be more expensive than three separate dolls?
Engineering these changes is actually simple: from one or two, or many bladders with valves, to some ball bearing slider tubes for changes in size, provided the material is soft and durable to deflect that much. The body is so much a layered interaction of dynamic give and take, and the current market is focused on a skeleton surrounded by one mold with a sub molded core of foam in the case of silicone, and only one full layer on TPE, with small hollow spaces. :fadein: The question is how easy is it to incorporate their placement into the mold for quality standards so it does not defect the final cast? This would seem to be a big step for manufacturers, and would only be feasible to those that deal in silicone and high-end innovation. And that would be a good competitive edge against the growth in inexpensive TPE design this past year. But to add that to the cost of an already 2-5K doll? :( But I agree strongly in principle, we should not be injecting and surgically maiming these beauties like celebrity fantasies. A real fantasy is one that she provides automatically, with ease by her natural charms! :wink:
The Way that can be spoken is not the Eternal Way. - Lao Tzu

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Fake muscles, adjustable air bladders. All inside a heated, kevlar reinforced silicone skin.
Cool, but I don't have 25K.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

I don't either. But there are always connoisseurs in any field of collecting and indulgences.
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

There's a TDF user, jm...something, who has suggested removable doll skin. That would make it possible to do all sorts of adjustments "under the hood".

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

I'm not sure what the OP is looking for, a doll with adjustable hips, waist and breasts 8O

Personally I like a doll with A-cup breasts and I like a doll with D-cup breasts, but I don't want a doll with adjustable breasts. I like realism, there are beautiful women with small breasts and beautiful women with bigger breasts, but no woman has small breasts in the morning and biggies in the evening :roll: Same for other body parts. Just save a little more money and buy more than one doll :wink:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

TPEsnack wrote:I don't either. But there are always connoisseurs in any field of collecting and indulgences.
That's about my situation. I sell collectibles. People often assume I have and ask about my personal collection. I tell them the truth. I'm too poor and in debt to keep anything nice for myself. Anything worth much value that I can auction goes. I keep some low grade/ value stuff for myself though.

I spent 6K in one weekend at a antique show, but it was all just to resell! LOL
I'm just a small timer.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

flying42

Post by flying42 »

Nescio50 wrote:I'm not sure what the OP is looking for, a doll with adjustable hips, waist and breasts 8O

Personally I like a doll with A-cup breasts and I like a doll with D-cup breasts, but I don't want a doll with adjustable breasts. I like realism, there are beautiful women with small breasts and beautiful women with bigger breasts, but no woman has small breasts in the morning and biggies in the evening :roll: Same for other body parts. Just save a little more money and buy more than one doll :wink:
Women have an almost supernatural knack of transformation - gain or lose weight, pregnancy, workout, etc. I also read that there are injections that are medically administered for adding volume to lips, breasts, butt, who knows what else, and they are temporary, but let's not go there. :drinking:

I can definitely see that a doll with internal options would be more expensive to produce, but would be more of a solution to those that want to experiment with a fantasy scenario and do not have the budget or space for individual personalities. A single doll with changeable anatomy could be several personas, and allow a range of selection that in reality sometimes falls short of expectations when the box is opened. How many of us actually get to see a showcased doll line in the proverbial flesh? We do our research, make speculations, and agonize over the range of customization that usually only involves limited body sizes and interchangeable heads. If one doesn't want a heavy doll, there is a trade-off to get a stick figured waif with useless orifices, and disproportionate tits, neck and head. Though I love thick girls, with all their enticing creases, silicone and TPE usually don't bend and stretch correctly because the underlying anatomy has been largely ignored except for a basic range of skeletal movement. This, too could be helped by adjustment the way a 3D anatomy mod helps define a dynamic digital model, by simulating musculature. The uncanny vally is a wily foe, my friends, and maybe the integration of some of these devices can bump us out of doubt into bliss. :thumbs_up: I can also attest that, as I've said before, I appreciate women in a range of sizes and proportion, and am having difficulty in designing my "ideal" sex partner. I thought it would be easy once I figured out the programming, but even with the advanced tools and simulators out there, after three years of tuning, the results have been very good within several narrow ratios and parameters, but I never feel like I am perfectly there. I am now working on a few 1/6 models with traditional sculpting, and plan soon to move into 1/2 and 3/4 sizes to assess weight, posing, and volume. There is no substitute for real experience when it comes to sensual attraction, and even professional sculptors modify their masterpieces for realism through the prototype stages. :painting:

flying42

Post by flying42 »

ZZZZ wrote:There's a TDF user, jm...something, who has suggested removable doll skin. That would make it possible to do all sorts of adjustments "under the hood".
I have also seen some private ventures into this arena. I believe that they were also incorporating animatronics, which has a high probability of failure due to the stresses of repeated movement. Again, there needs to be attention to reinforcement of critical areas which involves crafty layering of variable materials. But the repair potential is huge in the skin, and it could open up a niche market of possibilities. And while we're on the subject, how feasible would a somewhat hollow silicone inflated doll with articulated joints be? I thought initially that there were Chinese manifacturers with these dolls, but it might have been a scam, or I was misreading that the skin was 1-3cm thick over a foam core. It would do wonders to get the weight down, though. :idea:

I think one of Abyss' early models had detachable limbs, a feature which surprisingly has been overlooked by all but a few examples in the industry. Even that option alone could reduce the stigma of a large coffin shaped box arriving at your door, and make it possible to replace limbs for damage or for fun if the tinting match was reliable. :grab:

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

rubherkitty wrote:
TPEsnack wrote:I don't either. But there are always connoisseurs in any field of collecting and indulgences.
That's about my situation. I sell collectibles. People often assume I have and ask about my personal collection. I tell them the truth. I'm too poor and in debt to keep anything nice for myself. Anything worth much value that I can auction goes. I keep some low grade/ value stuff for myself though.

I spent 6K in one weekend at a antique show, but it was all just to resell! LOL
I'm just a small timer.
Exactly - just look at the wrists and necks of a jeweller.

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

rubherkitty wrote:kevlar reinforced silicone skin.
Then Canada could make more dolls illegal to import, posses, sell or own. Body Armour is illegal in British Columbia, so presumably if a doll could stop a bullet it must be owned by a member of the Hell's Angels.

" There’s no place for the State in the bedrooms of the nation"
Pierre Elliot Trudeau, later to become Prime Minister of Canada (at the time Justice Minister), Dec. 21, 1967, CBC TV interview

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Canada should stage a freedom revolution. But then again, they may like being controlled.

INFORMATIONS