Starpery.com

Mold your own Vagina

Got an idea? Need an invention?
1down5up
Apprentice
Apprentice

Mold your own Vagina

Post by 1down5up »

So has anyone moldeded there own insert? To a point of being close to the manufacturer's? I got a little bored and tired waiting for my replacements to come so I ordered some supplies and just started to make my own. I have seen a lot of projects lose steam or an idea just disappear into the web page anal's so I am hesitant to post prior to success but what is the fun in that. So after watching a couple videos and thinking about this a little, perhaps not enough (although I think I am still ok), I would have done some things different if I had a tad more patience.

Evidently we had a photo go missing but here are the first couple stages of making the mold to reproduce my own insert.

What do you think, I have an encased insert (which was pretty beat up with multiple splits, tears, wear I think, and generally not in the best of shape) in polyurethane plastic or am I gonna get the three pieces of the mold apart and be able to pour in some platinum silicone and get a fresh new insert.
Attachments
3 thirds.JPG
3 thirds.JPG (443.25 KiB) Viewed 2335 times
2 thirds.JPG
2 thirds.JPG (432.19 KiB) Viewed 2335 times
0 thirds.JPG
0 thirds.JPG (434.11 KiB) Viewed 2335 times

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Mold your own Vagina

Post by dullahan »

I've been thinking about it since I have a 3D printer and material that could be printed as a mould for silicone.

Highly looking forward to the result of your experiment.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Interested to see how this works out for you.
My Doll Album is here!

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Pvc pipe two inch, is perfect for insert making
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Perfect fit
I ncreased the hole diameter to half inch
Attachments
Screenshot_20171007-180528.png
Screenshot_20171007-180528.png (2.76 MiB) Viewed 2300 times
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

1down5up
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 1down5up »

Well, its apart, three mold pieces disassembled and old busted ass old VJ extracted. A little clean up on some parting lines and some corrections from the original shappy VJ. Gotta give it a little to fully harden up and maybe later I can go for broke. Seemingly it is all up to material now and if I can get the correct durometer out of the silicone, which is interesting because I don't know what the original is to begin with.

I have plat sil gel 10. I also have the smiths deadener/slackener. I am thinking the first one I just want to go 1:1:0.5 and see what that does. I don't have a lot of silicone, I maybe only have 2-3 tries on the current inventory of material.

That's the plan, if anyone has any suggestions or advice......?
Attachments
3 thirds seperated and OG VJ removed.JPG
3 thirds seperated and OG VJ removed.JPG (461.94 KiB) Viewed 2294 times
1 thirds.JPG
1 thirds.JPG (444.27 KiB) Viewed 2294 times

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

That's amazing so far.

So is that just polyurethane finish?

How long did it take to cure?

edit: probably polyurethane casing resin?
My Doll Album is here!

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

I would try a very small test batch to see if the silicone is soft enough before pouring the full insert.
Oddly enough I am doing the same recasting but using hydrocal 30.
<em>I know the good artist</em>

1down5up
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 1down5up »

It's all in a day's work, it cures pretty fast. Yeah PU casting resin. Half hour according to the manufacturer but I left it an hour just for fun. It generates 1.27 metric shit tons of heat and essentially the first mold melted into the plastic tube. Further pours of the polyu got a coating of marine grease to keep it from bonding to the plastic cylinder and itself, that worked pretty good.

I did run a sample with 50 % deadened, not enough, it is to stiff. It was fun to play with the coloring and flocking, wow the color really does go a loooooooong way.

I don't feel like another test pour at 100, 150, or 200. Just wasting on hand material and I can't say for sure how representative it is as just a medallion. Scale says it is gonna start getting sticky at and more than 100%. Think I will rock one out at 100% deadend and go to bed and let it cook overnight.
Attachments
&quot;Solo&quot;. That's funny!
"Solo". That's funny!
IMG_5063.JPG (1.24 MiB) Viewed 2247 times

1down5up
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 1down5up »

So I guess I was trying to go a little all out on the first try. I pulled some material over and colored it to get the lip parts molded in color. Red went way red and tried to bring it back with a little brown and it went way brown. I had the mold in two pieces to accomplish getting it down in there. Then quick mold assy of the upper to lower. I know, you don't have that much time with this stuff but I assure you I prepped it all for quick assy. My test batch of the 50% stuff I was shocked how quickly it gelled and wasn't that pourable just into a solo cup.

I also changed my mind from the original thought of deadening it to 100% and went with 140%. With the slight screwing around with coloring and mold assy and the material (probably my manipulation of it and lack of haste) not being that pourable, and my pour hole needs to be opened up a little.

Well, it all resulted in an incomplete mold, I tried helping/stuffing it in at the end as it was curing on me which is why it looks like the middle didn't fill but the bottom did.. The silicone is also a bit sticky. You can powder it and it does lose that tack but it comes right back after being washed off (obviously). Acetone wipe does nothing beneficial either.

So step 1 is kind of in the books at this point in time. I am hanging it up and cleaning up for a little bit until we get some different materials in the house. There are less tacky and softer materials with a much longer working time which will be here in an week.

I learned some things and had some revelations (you can always premix the color tint rather than trying to mix it in the materials and get it right when you are in a hurry). And I had fun! Although I made quite the mess of the kitchen.

Back to this in a couple weeks with different materials and some more time on my hands.

I don't really know if I need to make a vacuum degasser or not for an 0020 series silicone, I probably will fab one but I wont have the patience to complete that before getting some new material and throwing it in the mold.
Attachments
140 percent dead 3.JPG
140 percent dead 3.JPG (400.08 KiB) Viewed 2202 times
140 percent dead 1.JPG
140 percent dead 1.JPG (366.67 KiB) Viewed 2202 times

INFORMATIONS