Starpery.com

Vagina/Anus Dryer

Got an idea? Need an invention?
n3o7

Vagina/Anus Dryer

Post by n3o7 »

I wonder if anyone has ever tried this combination below to dry the doll's vagina/anus?

vagina-dryer.jpg
vagina-dryer.jpg (52.29 KiB) Viewed 403 times

I think this is something new that we could try. If it works good, maybe someone here with access to a 3D printer could make something similar (perforated tube+usb fan), and make some sales.

The Doll Man

Re: Vagina/Anus Dryer

Post by The Doll Man »

n3o7 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:58 pm I wonder if anyone has ever tried this combination below to dry the doll's vagina/anus?

I think this is something new that we could try. If it works good, maybe someone here with access to a 3D printer could make something similar (perforated tube+usb fan), and make some sales.
Quite a simple solution, I think it can be of some help! :glou:

It should be taken into account that any type of stretchable material
dont likes to be static in a stretched form for a long time.
("Stretching Force" x "Time Duration of force")

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

From what I have observed, getting air IN is not the problem. Rather getting the moist air OUT is needed to deter issues.

An option that works is fixing a computer or USB powered fan to a short funnel, so that it pulls air out. Insert a line from an aquarium pump deep in her vagina. The seal up the vagina by gently inserting the short funnel. When the air pump is on it adds air to dry the hole. The running fan pulls out the now humid air. Leave it run for a while and finish off with a tampon for safety.

It's simple and seems to work.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

MauraderM
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MauraderM »

I made something similar, but haven't tried it yet (it's a tube of stainless steel mesh that is so smooth it won't need to be covered). I attached the end of my aquarium hose to the side inserted first (the pump was like 8 dollars on Amazon when I got it a few years ago for something else).

My thinking was that the steel mesh tube (which my late father-in-law had for who-knows-what) would hold things open and allow moisture to escape more easily, and the aquarium hose being inserted deeply would move the airflow outward.

All that said, I haven't tried it yet, so I have no idea how well it will work!

INFORMATIONS