Starpery.com

comercial vacuum pump

Got an idea? Need an invention?
steambuilder
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

comercial vacuum pump

Post by steambuilder »

hi guys your gonna loves this,im a hvac tec, real good at problem solving ,i experiment with a 6cfm vacuum pump, with a vacuum regulator, connect that to a 1/4 in pvc line to a cylinder. mines 12in long by 3in dia, you can buy from ebay any size 40bucks plastic, make sure you drill a 3/8 hole near the top of the cylinder so you can control the suction wear a silicone cock sheath to form an air tight seal, one you start you will be hooked for life, now all we got to do is run that 1/4 in line thru the back of your doll to her butt, pussy, or mouth, and she will blow your socks off stay tunned ill post a picture of the pump set up you should be able to buy everything for 150 bucks

dolljack44
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: comercial vacuum pump

Post by dolljack44 »

i would like to see it.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

:D

Bobbay

Post by Bobbay »

This idea seems similar to implanting a Venus 2000 sex machine in a doll. In the very early days of TDF, there were members who inserted the full Venus 2000 "receiver" cylinder into the Hustler Virtual Girl (cheap foam doll) with seemingly great enjoyment. That doll was so light that the head would bob up and down on a cock. So, this concept is for either very light dolls or dolls with tremendous give and take for their heads some other way.

I see that the Venus 2000 in recent years can come with shorter receivers, plus these are Plexiglas so can easily be shortened as needed to fit the depth of a doll head. The Venus 2000 has staggering "get you off" capability, so would be very nice for BJs.

Another thing I notice about the V2000 is that they now suggest a configuration that doesn't piston ones cock in and out. Instead of a seal at the far end it is wide open, so the material squeezes and releases on the shaft through the cycles. This configuration seems like a more practical way to go for a heavy doll.

I've hoped for a long time for an off the shelf doll head that has mechanical sucking skills. I've long been on the verge of experimenting. One idea is to get a silicone styling head, the low cost things that people get to practice hair styling or makeup application. These seem like they'd be easier to shove a large sucking or squeezing toy into. Then, I'd just need to firmly affix a universal mount to the bottom to put the head on a super light doll body. The tricky things seem to be fitting the mechanical part into the head and leaving realistic lips in front of the toy entrance.

I can see that an easier way to go or experiment would be to start with a complete foam type doll and not worry about the lips. Still, I'd rather pay for someone else's excellent / proven configuration.

INFORMATIONS