Starpery.com

Oral masturbator + doll head

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Heaeth

Oral masturbator + doll head

Post by Heaeth »

Hello,

The doll I ordered have a simple hole inside the mouth, so for populate the mouth, I bought an oral masturbator with teeth + tongue + design for put it inside the dolls mouth, I think to doing that by redesign the masturbator with scissor and cutter to fit in the mouth but I don't think I will glue it in the mouth.

Is someone have already tried that ?

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Oral masturbator + doll head

Post by dullahan »

Good luck with the project! I would also like it if the mouth cavities were more realistic and a bit ribbed.

Just a word of warning that the oral masturbators are several times larger than any doll's mouth cavity. Even if you trim it to the bare minimum. You might need to modify the head too in order to fit it in.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Heaeth

Post by Heaeth »

ok thanks for information about mouth`s doll cavity, I take note.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

shaynox, don't know if you seen it but i posted on here about a small goat milking machine , and suggested that with a long drill bit could be drilled angled downward from the back of head to inside of mouth , this would allow a plastic tube to be hooked up to the back of head head , what this would do is cause a pulsating suction from the milking machine . the suction would be in the dolls mouth . i put this idea in the inventors corner , you should check it out before doing other things .

Heaeth

Post by Heaeth »

8O sorry but I am not seeing myself doing that, it would be as scary as horror movie :lol:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

if you are afraid of that idea i also brought up a similar idea of drilling a line straight through the head like i mentioned but using a hand squeeze bulb (with valve adjustment) same as blood pressure manual pump suction . i know for a fact this type works because i used to have a inflatable doll many years ago that had this type of a set up and worked good !! :D :wink:
I actually threw the idea to a doll company as a option for customers .

Heaeth

Post by Heaeth »

Is this new idea involve to make a hole in the head of my doll with a drill 8O

It remind me American sniper movie :lol:

Else I am not for push the realism too far, because for me, dolls are the pre alpha version of Humanoid and need to be like as Humanoid and stronger than the Human model, not as Human.

After I am not sure what it will simulate, it's suction simulation ?

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

It seems to me it will be really hard to make the head give a proper sucking BJ, even with above methods. This is because the mouth cavity is very limited; nearly anything put in there will deform her face like crazy.

For example I got this small 3.5cm wide speaker which I thought might be nice fit...turns out this diameter already deforms her face (from the get go couple of first mm's). So unless dolphin face is your thing, probably not gonna wanna look at her during sucking.

The tube idea sounds good. But how to not make her face deform? And just the plastic / tube: is that even pleasant? i.e. not unpleasant to feel your D touch the walls of the tube? (no experience with this).
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

shaynox, and others the tube that is in the head and comes our (barely ) has a molded piece round on the end fits flush with the inside of back of mouth , so penis is not hurt by touching it. yes this causes a suction feeling like a blow job , like i said i had a doll in the past like this , so know it works ! :D

HERE IS ONE LIKE I HAD IN THE PAST
https://www.amazon.com/TS1002497-Topco- ... B01E7D6U9K

THE ORIGINAL ONE AND BOX REVIEW
http://www.adulttoyreviews.com/dolls/perf10.html
NOTICE THE SQUEEZE BULB WITH VALVE FOR SUCTION FOR THE MOUTH BLOWJOB .

Heaeth

Post by Heaeth »

timetraveler1 wrote:shaynox, and others the tube that is in the head and comes our (barely ) has a molded piece round on the end fits flush with the inside of back of mouth , so penis is not hurt by touching it. yes this causes a suction feeling like a blow job , like i said i had a doll in the past like this , so know it works ! :D

HERE IS ONE LIKE I HAD IN THE PAST
https://www.amazon.com/TS1002497-Topco- ... B01E7D6U9K

THE ORIGINAL ONE AND BOX REVIEW
http://www.adulttoyreviews.com/dolls/perf10.html
NOTICE THE SQUEEZE BULB WITH VALVE FOR SUCTION FOR THE MOUTH BLOWJOB .
Unfortunately, I must abort the project :/

Finally I received the doll and I seen that I cannot doing that :crying: (10 usd lost :mrgreen: )

The mouth is closed, but elastic, so the suctions can be done, I didn't tried it but logically it is.

INFORMATIONS