Starpery.com

Standing Feet Protruding Bolt Heads Ruining Shoes & Hosiery?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Standing Feet Protruding Bolt Heads Ruining Shoes & Hosiery?

Post by Mr Franz »

For now at least, for those of us who want the standing foot option, I guess we're stuck with those damn protruding bolt heads sticking out of the bottom of the feet. I don't mind really, but they can really make a mess of shoes and hosiery.

Couple options out there, bolt caps and such, but I found a pretty cheap solution that seems to work quite well. Regular Shoe Insoles. The kind made by Dr. Scholl's and others. Got mine at the $1 store. Only, instead of putting them in the shoes, I cut them to size and placed them inside my WM125's stockings! (See pics below) Jyoti's been wearing them all week, both with and without shoes and I've moved her around a lot. Not one tear so far. Not even to the insoles!
DSC00162.JPG
DSC00162.JPG (42.7 KiB) Viewed 3392 times
DSC00163.JPG
DSC00163.JPG (17.29 KiB) Viewed 3392 times
BTW, the stockings Jyoti's wearing are standard adult size knee-hi's. Make great looking full length nylons on smaller dolls. Just stretch them length-wise, expand the top a bit and voila.
DSC00164.JPG
DSC00164.JPG (43.52 KiB) Viewed 3392 times

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Standing Feet Protruding Bolt Heads Ruining Shoes & Hosi

Post by Samurai »

Nice one Mr Franz :thumbs_up:

Samurai..

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Very helpful

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

You can also stick washers under the head of the bolt, they act to spread the load a bit more so don't tend to poke holes in stockings or dent shoes. Been doing that with my one gal with standing feet and she also seems quite stable and, I suspect, is less likely to get damage to her feet.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Arthur1960 wrote:You can also stick washers under the head of the bolt, they act to spread the load a bit more so don't tend to poke holes in stockings or dent shoes. Been doing that with my one gal with standing feet and she also seems quite stable and, I suspect, is less likely to get damage to her feet.
Yeah, I've seen that done. Also saw were someone had replaced the standard bolts with large round head carriage bolts. I was looking for something simple though, that would add an extra layer of protection without having to permanently attach more hardware to the bottom of the foot. 8)

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

What a cool idea brilliant :thumbs_up: gunna cut some insoles now also tho put ankle socks on her feet before tights and such will give added protection and help stop the tpe moving around and flat trainers are best :)

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Mr Anung also recomends the inner sole options trimmed to fit.

Also , you can make your own.

My Anung has made me a lot of inserts using wetsuit material. Very simple to make your own template with 4mm plus material :D

Lily

Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Lilith, I would have thought with the cloven hoofs you walk around on, your insoles would be cut MUCH different. We appreciate you adapting your illustration for us mere mortals.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Comfy feet are comfy feet, toes , hooves or other wise, I am representing fot my harem sisters!

And I do run inners for my high heel hooves, they are murder on the arches :lol:

Lily

Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Jyoti's been wearing hers for over 3 months now. The heel area of the insole is just starting to tear a little bit, but all of her stockings and socks are in perfect condition as is the inside of her shoes. Not bad for a $1 investment! :D

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

Ohhh! I don't have standy feets, but still like the idea for my VERY BIG sister! She had to have standy feets cuz she's so friggin, oops, nevermind. My other sister Yumi and I have nice thick socks, and are light enough to stand while Bear plays dress-up with us. Insoles in our socks might be nice for a little more protection. I like Anung's idea of repurposing old neoprene a lot. Lilith, you got a darn clever Big Fellah there! I would use bears old ones, but gets all the life out of them, standing most of the day at work. Not so stinky, but smooshed.
Bears naughty but nice kitten

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

good ideas - thanks for sharing

INFORMATIONS