Starpery.com

TPE Nipples

Got an idea? Need an invention?
carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

TPE Nipples

Post by carver »

Does anyone know -are there any makers who sell a variety of TPE nipples ? yup. just the nipples!

jpcbird

Re: TPE Nipples

Post by jpcbird »

search for transgender prosthetics on google
:drinking:

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

Sometimes I hate doing searches and almost always the sellers don't really know what their products are made of. I am looking for a confirmed TPE source. I would love to see my h-cup with some heavy large protruding solid nipples. (not gel filled prosthetics, more like the K-cup nipple, yummy). Is it true some of the WM dolls have glued on nipples? I will ask them too.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

i may be wrong but arent tpe nipples part of the mold and not glued on later like silicon?

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

I guess that is what I need to find out. I have read complaints from people saying the 170 has glued on nipples.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

I have wondered is this is part of the mold or glued on myself. Most sited have it listed in 3, 4 and 5 cm. then there are 6 and 7 cm nipples and that one torso with the over sized nipples. 8O
But really what I want to see is shaped nipples. After I heard about this German model who's got this fit body and heart shape nipples.
I know their fake that she has them tattooed to look that way. But to see something like that on a doll. :wink: :thumbs_up:
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

yes a variety in size,shape and coloring would be ideal.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

if your kinda a handy guy maybe make your own molds and melt some tpe and make your own. just dont breath in the fumes

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

I would practice gluing stuff on TPE piece of skin, Dollsmithing can ruin the doll pretty quick if not done with skill. I would like to learn how to repair TPE with heat, witch seems to be the most effective way.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

I would not glue them permanent initially. There is very good temporary glue available. Only if I thought they were perfect would I glue them on for good. The whole idea is to be able to switch and swap.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

1. Separate TPE nipples/areola would be a great option for the people who want "puffy" areola.
2. Separate TPE nipples/areola might also solve the color fading problem, because the color could be mixed into the TPE!

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

zzzz, I would settle for a nice selection from small to monster nipples in 4 colors. BoyToy already offers this, by gluing them on , but they are silicone. Still looking for genuine TPE nipples for cosplay with Jinsan dolls. Any vendors out there who would know if they are being made by the Jinsan factory?

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

What about sculpting your own and then finding a tpe material company that sells the material? Heres an idea I was thinking of. You find the reference pictures and in photoshop/ a photo editing program resize the crop area to match the size you prefer. Then sample the skin tones to either find eye shadow powders to match or paints /etc.. [see photo for example.] Then sculpt using monster clay/ a non sulfer based clay..make a mold of you sculpt.. then cast with the materials. Just an idea.
Nipple b.jpg

I haven't inquired but this seems to be TPE material company.

http://www.gainshinetpe.com/products/tpe-for-sex-toys

You could do the same with silicone and maybe back it with double sided tape like buttoncock suggested on the puffy nipples thread. The tape might also act as a barrier between the two materials. Im not sure how well it would hold up during play times but for photography it would probably be okay? It might seem like allot of money up front to dish out but you’d be able to make allot of different nipples with just the two trial kits. You could also try to skip coloring with silicone pigments and just use eye shadows/blushes to create a temporary color of the silicone after the poured product is done curing. [don’t add it to the actual silicone in an attempt to pigment it as it may not cure if you do].

Silicone materials:

Oil based clay to sculpt with:

https://www.amazon.com/Chavant-NSP-MEDI ... nster+clay

Mold making materials:

Silicone rubber (for molding):

https://www.amazon.com/Mold-Star-Moldma ... ar+15+slow

Casting Silicone (final product will be made with this): [DOES NOT TAKE ALLOT TO COLOR!]

https://www.amazon.com/Ecoflex-00-30-Su ... BPE82S43CG

Silicone colorant: (used to achieve desired color):

https://www.amazon.com/Silc-Pig-Silicon ... 75ADYNMDAS

Mold Release: [REQUIRED]

Just use regular Vaseline with a paint brush. Paint the Vaseline in a VERY thin layer (just enough to give the mold a slight shine.) It acts as a very thin buffer between the mold silicone and the casting silicone.)Or you could use their recommended mold release that’s also available on amazon..

Support shell: (holds the shape of your mold so that what ever you're casting isn't distorted.)

https://www.amazon.com/Craft-Plaster-Cl ... dages&th=1
Hope it helps.

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

hey Zippy, that's some great advice. I could do them, but you know ,start another project? Someone somewhere should start making them. Besides people talk about how bad tpe smells when you heat it. Here are the nipples in silicone I have been using.
Attachments
DSCN3199.JPG
DSCN3199.JPG (1.81 MiB) Viewed 3533 times
DSCN3202.JPG
DSCN3202.JPG (1.62 MiB) Viewed 3533 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

carver wrote:hey Zippy, that's some great advice. I could do them, but you know ,start another project? Someone somewhere should start making them. Besides people talk about how bad tpe smells when you heat it. Here are the nipples in silicone I have been using.
oh wow! I like em :) Lots to choose from for sure! you make those?

INFORMATIONS