Starpery.com

Component dolls

Got an idea? Need an invention?
livdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Component dolls

Post by livdoll »

While shopping for my doll i was wishing i could have has this option. I don't see why it isn't already everywhere as it would give everyone cheaper access to this market and allow everyone to customize their dolls more. For example. Some like thicker legs than others, some bigger boobs, wider hips or pectorals etc.

Just like your interchangeable heads, why not make other parts of the body as components with tpe glue so they can be sealed up if desired?

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Component dolls

Post by Nord »

TPE-glue sucks, and it will leave a scar or seams. That's why the whole body is casted as a single piece, which will look best and hold together properly over time. Would be better with silicone, but still leaving seams.

But I agree that I'd love to see a new kind of doll, a modular one, where the seams would be part of the dolls appearance. It would look much more like an android, would be super easy to customize, repair, modify, take apart, and store. You could even change specific parts/limbs to electronic pieces, with specific abilities like grabbing hands, heating capability, vibrator, lighting, tools, digital storage, speech/music player, or whatever.

Probably not what you had in mind though :P Personally I think it would be cool. When my current doll gets older and broken enough, I will likely try to make something like that with it, like cutting off an arm and replacing it with a more robotic looking one.

Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

livdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by livdoll »

Sorry. Got busy and lost track of this place. One possible fix for that problem would be a form fitting skin. A form fitting tpe or silicon coated leotard if you will. I can actually see that as an affordable solution to allot of problems. Like changing skin color for example. It could also be used to make a removable vagina seam like a single piece by fitting it around the clit so it will keep the removable vagina in place while appearing to be part of it. l

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

Livdoll, you just redefined the meaning of body condom... lol to doll condom lol. I love the concept though!

livdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by livdoll »

Whatever works. Sometimes the best solution is the most simple one.

INFORMATIONS