https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

LadyPeridot is getting her dream doll!!! Dec 2009

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

LadyPeridot wrote:Here are her stats:
102cm tall -40.2 in- 3.3 ft
Bust 51cm - 20.1in
Waist 45cm - 17.7in
Hip 55cm - 21.7in
Feet 16cm- 6.3in
She weighs 7.1 ~ 7.8Kg. - 15~17 lbs
Thanks for the stats! 8-9 inches shorter than my Lolly and weighs a few pounds more. I buy girls small for mine, fits perfectly. yours doesn't really have developed breasts, so I can imagine that many size would be big on her. Cool thing is, that childrens clothes are less expensive at the Goodwill store that I shop at. :) There are plenty of cool dresses out there for children, too. You are going to have so much fun! I bet you think a lot about her already, wait till she arrives! I think about my dolls nearly all the time now. Yours looks like she's going to also have a tongue, because I saw it sticking out of her mouth in one of the photos. You'll have fun giving us photo stories. :)
From what I calculated her torso is so small she can fit into toddlers clothes. She is an xs in little girls in some brands. I have some tights coming in and I'll be stopping by the salvation army and other thrifts stores. I want lots of different tops and bottoms so I can begin arranging outfits! EEEE I am super excited!!!
Awww! Good. This is what it's all about. Have fun, and I bet that that hole in you heart is nearly patched up already, since she's already found a place in your heart, AWWW! :), just thinking and planning on taking care of and dressing, and playing with your dollie helps I bet. Do you have a name? You can buy all kinds of childrens stuff for her, you could buy toys, a small bed, all kinds of things, and they aren't all that expensive, because they are scaled down. So cool! So you can have a little sister, a daughter, a niece, an adopted child, you can role play all you want to, whatever your hearts desire. Do you have a roomate with you in the dorm? When I lived in the dorms, I did, and it caused trouble, of course, hopefully your little girl will enjoy her living arrangements with you. You could get a stroller, take her out in it, hahaha! All this sounds like amazing fun! I'm excited myself for you! :)
Thank you all for your congratulations! I am so freaking lucky!
Indeed. A good deal, a sale actually, initiated me into doll ownership, and I don't regret a moment I entered into it. I'm obsessed. Those first sales and deals mean everything to me. Changed my lifestyle forever. You are lucky you got such a deal. I'm fucking grateful. I love my girls here!

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

Today I bought her a pink onesy, a kaki pleited skirt, a pink and cream dress, shoes and cutie panties with a bunny in a cap on the bottum!!
ANNNNNDD I got the ups number with an estimated delivery on the 24th!!

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

Congratualtions, LadyPeridot.

I hope a happy story follows this news.

I enjoy your postings here.

noquiexis
Former Member

Post by noquiexis »

LadyPeridot,

Congratulations on your purchase of the Trottla doll! :) One of my aspirations is to get an entire family of dolls for my studio, and maybe an artificial cat or dog, too! :)

It is a shame that you will not be able to post pictures of your doll here, but you still may be able to post a review for the rest of us. Here is hoping that your new treasure is all you want her to be! :)

From the Rules of Conduct:
Because this website is based on sex dolls, photos of any dolls that may be perceived as under the age of 18 years whether clothed or not are considered in bad taste and will not be allowed.
noquiexis
Arana ( RealDoll Face 8 Body 8 ), Lothlorien ( Matt Krivicke Doll Pixie head ) and Zanthia ( Matt Krivicke Doll Yvette ) exist only in my imagination

"To me the meanest flower that blows can give
Thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears."
William Wordsworth

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Congrats on your purchase, Lady P. It looks liek a very beautiful doll.

While noquiexis may be correct, rulings on each doll as to age determination are done by committee and not the ruling of one individual. If you wish to forward photos of the doll to any manager an official ruling will be given to you. A young looking face alone does not necessarily guarantee the doll will not pass, however it is a strike against. If the doll has young face and little or no breast development, it would likely not be allowed. This protects both you and the community from misinterpretations about our community and you as an individual.
noquiexis wrote:LadyPeridot,

Congratulations on your purchase of the Trottla doll! :) One of my aspirations is to get an entire family of dolls for my studio, and maybe an artificial cat or dog, too! :)

It is a shame that you will not be able to post pictures of your doll here, but you still may be able to post a review for the rest of us. Here is hoping that your new treasure is all you want her to be! :)

From the Rules of Conduct:
Because this website is based on sex dolls, photos of any dolls that may be perceived as under the age of 18 years whether clothed or not are considered in bad taste and will not be allowed.
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

artist69
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by artist69 »

Man what a shame...

I was all happy and all until i read Lady P cannot post pics of her new trottla here.
As long as the doll is dressed whats the big deal? What a shame.Its such a beautiful doll and Tabo has trottla right on his website.Theres hundreds
of thousands of tiny dolls ,miniature dolls,small scale dolls and childlike dolls on the shelves of stores everywhere.
Since when is this place all about just sex dolls? Those dolls are works of art and incredibly made.I hate the damn rules around here.People always gotta be spoilers and party poopers.
One reason im not here much anymore.I vote Lady P can post pics of her doll long
as they are tastefull non nude or not showing sex acts.This is a very unique doll,Its a Japanesse doll and its a recent new model hardly seen.

Artist69
<div>I LOVE ASIAN DOLLS!!!!!!!!</div>

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

artist69 wrote:Man what a shame...

Since when is this place all about just sex dolls? Those dolls are works of art and incredibly made.I hate the damn rules around here.People always gotta be spoilers and party poopers.
One reason im not here much anymore.I vote Lady P can post pics of her doll long
as they are tastefull and not nude or showing sexd acts.

Artist69
Artist, TDF is an adult site as stated in the disclaimer before you enter. The last poll showed that nearly 75% of members state their primary doll usage as sex.

While we do not for a moment suspect LP's intentions as anything but pure, the rules are enforced uniformallly for the progtection of the site and membership as a whole.

With the more stringent pedophilia laws coming down the pipeline and strong public outcry for action, the existance of a doll that is representative of a child on an adult site whose majority of members use their dolls for sex could place members in a bad light whether the doll is clothed or not.

This could also provide authorities with justification for search and seizure and place all memebrs in danger of exposure. We value our members; privacy and security above all else, and therefore are acting in their best interests. It gives us no pleasure whatsoever in having to inform a member that ther doll is too young looking to qualify being posted at TDF :(

There are sites that are geared towards this specific type of doll that do not bring with them the sexual conotation TDF does. These would be much more appropriate places to post a beautiful childlike doll like this.

saridoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by saridoll »

MAYBE A FAMILY SECTION FOR MODESTLY DRESSED DOLLS OF ALL AGES AND GENDER.

Congratulations LadyPeridot, I hope the first owner doesnt get sellers remorse. :lol:

artist69
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by artist69 »

Midiman

I understand your reasons.Its just a bumber thats all. A beautiful hand crafted silicone doll is a silicone doll to me.Big or little.They all deserve admiration.Everydoll has its purpose.I guess i am in the 25% that views my dolls not as a sex object but as companionship ,a hobby,something im attached to and a collectable.Thats all we need is more strict laws and regulations.I just dont like seeing someone who is so proad and happy about the joy their doll will bring saddened by issues like this.Its kinda like
an inequality or shall i say segregation.But i understand.Does that mean some of our dolls many members own fall under this catagory or will as time goes on? Im just sticking up for LP thats all
and i like that doll and have been fallowing its development on Tabos site.I think a whole family of dolls is kinda cool.

Artist69
<div>I LOVE ASIAN DOLLS!!!!!!!!</div>

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

=( I really can't post pictures of my doll? :cry: What good am I then to the doll forum?

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Lady Peridot wrote:=( I really can't post pictures of my doll? What good am I then to the doll forum?
What good have you been to date? You have been popular in chat, and posting in the forum :) Your contributions are valued the same as any member's contributions. Fortunatly, even IF your doll does not meet the standard set forth for an adult doll forum, it does not diminish your own importance here.

I cannot speak for all of management on this issue and the issue is a mangement wide process and decision. Therefore the following comments may not be entirely in line with all managers views.
saridoll wrote: MAYBE A FAMILY SECTION FOR MODESTLY DRESSED DOLLS OF ALL AGES AND GENDER.
The first question to ask perhaps should be, " Is TDF a family site or an adult site which contains sexualy oriented items?" For the same reason one wouldn't show up to display their custom chopper at a classic car show, one has to also realise that placing any indisputably childlike doll on an adult content website is even more inappropriate.

If members here have an interest in these kinds of young looking dolls then perhaps they can journey on over to the appropriate sites to view them. There is certainly no problem if Lady Peridot, wants to tell of her doll here and post a link to her own site where it is clearly displayed in a non-sexual environment and avoids misinterpretation of intended use.

artist69 wrote:I understand your reasons. ...I just dont like seeing someone who is so proad and happy about the joy their doll will bring saddened by issues like this.Its kinda like
an inequality or shall i say segregation.But i understand.Does that mean some of our dolls many members own fall under this catagory? IUm just sticking up for LP thats all
and i like that doll and have been faollowing its development on Tabos site

Artist69
Artist, management also takes no joy in disallowing dolls at the doll forum, however this is not a case of inequality nor segregation as such but more one of appropriate placement for display. Lady Peridot is a well loved, respected and welcome member of this community.
And your show of support for her is testimonial to the spirit of the community.

As to which dolls fall under the category of too young, I'd like to make some suggestions. Your avatar for instance. The doll in your avatar could be made to look much older merely by the application of eyeshadow and lipstick for the photo sessions. Does it pass the age test. I am not sure. It looks young to me, but at 56, 22 year olds look like kids to me :)

The formula is complicated and thats why many members need to input to the decisions. TDF management is trying to give the benefit of the doubt to its members, but it does help if those people with very young looking dolls can add a few years to them in their photos with the use of makeup and outfits.:)

Respectfully,
Bianca

saridoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by saridoll »

Admin is right LadyPeridot. In some countries the 1st Ammendment Right of free expression we have is not so cleary defined and can be interpreted differently by individuals in their various locales. So there is a lot of paranoia about little....what's her name? I hope they will at least let you post a face shot. :D

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

LadyPeridot wrote:Today I bought her a pink onesy, a kaki pleited skirt, a pink and cream dress, shoes and cutie panties with a bunny in a cap on the bottum!!
Awwww! :)
ANNNNNDD I got the ups number with an estimated delivery on the 24th!!
That's wonderful news, wonderful!

If you can't post pictures directly on the forum, perhaps you can link to pictures of her instead, or send people who want to see her pics.

What good are you to the forum? Right now all this time you have been here, you have been very good to it, bringing value to it, sharing links and words with the rest of us. Doll or no doll.

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

saridoll wrote:Admin is right LadyPeridot. In some countries the 1st Ammendment Right of free expression we have is not so cleary defined and can be interpreted differently by individuals in their various locales. So there is a lot of paranoia about little....what's her name? I hope they will at least let you post a face shot. :D
Freedom of expression is tempered in most civilized societies to prevent, discrimination, violating the rights of minors, breaking of civil and criminal laws, promoting hatred or violence, and libeling and slandering of individuals and legal entities are but a few.

Regardless, no ruling has yet been made on Lady Peridot's doll as we have yet to see it. Therefore, we are currently pushing the cart before the horse.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

rentell
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by rentell »

Lady Peridot....

Congratulations on your little doll, you have been an enthusiastic and charming contributer to the forum and must stay.....!

Sadly I think your inclusion of photos here could be misconstrued , which is a great shame as you are so enthusiastic as all of us are about our choice of dolls, maybe for other reasons than us but you are still "A doll admirer and lover" so do stay.

A solution could be to set up a blog where you could then post as many photos as you like, even adding little story's to accompany the photos.
Stacy and many other people do this, you could then invite people to visit and then we can share your joy as well!

A simple solution.... :)

One would hope this situation would be acceptable to management!

INFORMATIONS