https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

LadyPeridot is getting her dream doll!!! Dec 2009

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

rentell wrote:Lady Peridot....

Congratulations on your little doll, you have been an enthusiastic and charming contributer to the forum and must stay.....!

Sadly I think your inclusion of photos here could be misconstrued , which is a great shame as you are so enthusiastic as all of us are about our choice of dolls, maybe for other reasons than us but you are still "A doll admirer and lover" so do stay.

A solution could be to set up a blog where you could then post as many photos as you like, even adding little story's to accompany the photos.
Stacy and many other people do this, you could then invite people to visit and then we can share your joy as well!

A simple solution.... :)

One would hope this situation would be acceptable to management!
What a really good idea my friend, this would solve the problem with pics. :)

Also, Lady Peridot you are a big asset to us all here and we love you and your work. You contribute a great deal to this community as do many others :) . So please don’t be upset, as we can all share in your knowledge and love for dolls, even if we can’t see this one here.

Again congratulations on your new doll :D
 Click to go to Coverdoll

HawgCallr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HawgCallr »

Quick question. Could LadyPeridot at least have a picture of the doll as her avatar? That way everyone can see it, even if an album couldn't be on the forum.

synthyours
Server Admin Emeritus
Server Admin Emeritus

Post by synthyours »

HawgCallr wrote:Quick question. Could LadyPeridot at least have a picture of the doll as her avatar? That way everyone can see it, even if an album couldn't be on the forum.
That's a good question.

Kimo
Apprentice
Apprentice

nice

Post by Kimo »

Hello

I read that you're interested in the Trootla dolls, I myself wanted to buy a time, because I like the "art" beautiful, made of silicone think of creating such works!
Where do you get the doll from? How much is the doll with transport and if you have a insider know where you can buy the doll cheap and fast, I'd me a kaufen.habe but informed me about duty and legal things, and since sahs shit out of that duty, the doll would you rather beschlagnahmen.Hast a good ide, I live in Germany and there are laws sharply; (

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

HawgCallr wrote:Quick question. Could LadyPeridot at least have a picture of the doll as her avatar? That way everyone can see it, even if an album couldn't be on the forum.
One of those Grey areas. For sure she'd have to be clothed.

Perhaps it would be allowable to make a post that clearly defines Lady P IS female and a collector of non sexual dolls and a single clothed photo inviting anyone who's interest delves into the artistic side of dolls to visit her blog at www.mydollblog.com :)

I will put this forth in the managers group. Again, the overall image of our community is first and foremost. With the majority of members being adult males and this site being adult content, it would be very easy for people to misconstrue a legitimate post as a sign of pedophilia. To make these calls, we haev to move beyond our own open minded and personal views and place ourselves into the mainstream train of thought...a difficult thing to do fro most of us here.
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

artist69
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by artist69 »

Yes a simple link would be good where we can see pics of the cute trottla doll or pm her directly..

Midiman.Im not touching Miho.Shes stays just as she came from the factory.Her makeup is suttle but nice .I love her just the way she is.Buy the way shes wearing a siik nighty/komino from Fredricks of hollywood
and an adult wig from revlon.I dont want her looking like a stripper with all kinds of makeup caked on I like the youthfull look not the slutty look :lol: Thats one of the beauties of dolls is we can live out our fantacies of having younger women which is not easy to get in the real world to a degree but my finace is in her early mid 20's.Almost all the Japanesse dolls have a sweet perfect youthfull adorable look.Im not that old.I will say as a sidenote the boy toy ad on the doll forum homepage that new autumn doll has to be the cutest hotest thing i ever seen.

Im just concerned with strict rules and quidelines will the dozens of members here that have
Lollys,Taffys,Eries,Candy Girls,Lifedolls,Harumis,makepures,honeydoll,level d,silicone arts bambina ,Cassis be next ?? All of which are sex dolls but small in scale and all of which just about the only thing that fits them is kids cloths size 6-10.

LP you are always welcome here.Im sticking up for you and feel for you.I wish the best and hope you enjoy your doll to the fullest and would love to see her and the differant outfits you have in mind.It will all work out

Artist69
<div>I LOVE ASIAN DOLLS!!!!!!!!</div>

wender

Post by wender »

artist69 wrote:
Im just concerned with strict rules and quidelines will the dozens of members here that have
Lollys,Taffys,Eries,Candy Girls,Lifedolls,Harumis,makepures,honeydoll,level d,silicone arts bambina ,Cassis be next ?? All of which are sex dolls but small in scale and all of which just about the only thing that fits them is kids cloths size 6-10.
I share your concern artist69, but on the other hand I understand the managements decision. Maybe I have to replace my dolls hello kitty pajamas with a snoopy one ;)
While most of the dolls you listed have a developed female body, trottla and make pure 100 dolls are primarily made for people with a special sexual interest. (LadyPeridot I don't question your motifs, I only judge by the way the dolls are presented on the websites and the shape of the body).
I think a link to an external blog is a good idea, a written review without pictures should not be a problem and I know LadyPeridot is kind enough to answer our questions if we have any.
Kimo, don't take this personally, but your post is a perfect example of the problems that can occur when we talk about these type of dolls.

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

artist69 wrote:Midiman.Im not touching Miho.Shes stays just as she came from the factory.Her makeup is suttle but nice .I love her just the way she is.Buy the way shes wearing a siik nighty/komino from Fredricks of hollywood and an adult wig from revlon.
Good news, as Miho has always looked wonderful and sweetly sexy just the way she is. :thumbs_up:
I'm just concerned with strict rules and quidelines will the dozens of members here that have Lollys,Taffys,Eries,Candy Girls, Lifedolls, Harumis, makepures, honeydoll, level d, silicone arts bambina , Cassis be next ?? All of which are sex dolls but small in scale and all of which just about the only thing that fits them is kids cloths size 6-10.
This is a good point, but I don't think it will be a big problem. The issue is not so much the dolls' stature but the age of the women or girls they are intended to simulate.
LP you are always welcome here.Im sticking up for you and feel for you. I wish the best and hope you enjoy your doll to the fullest and would love to see her and the differant outfits you have in mind. It will all work out

Artist69

We all seem to agree on this; Lady Peridot's affection and enthusiasm for her dolls is a good and admirable thing. :D

Griffonfeathers
Former Member

Post by Griffonfeathers »

artist69 wrote:Im just concerned with strict rules and quidelines will the dozens of members here that have
Hi Artist,

I don't think this review and ruling is new to the forum. I think it's always been this way, so I would be surprised to see a sudden wave of "Your doll looks too young! Get out!" sentiment.

LP's doll looks like a cihld. Not even a pre-teen, a baby. That's what she likes about it and that's what appeals to her. (Again, I don't think LP has any negative intentions towards this little doll.) The dolls on that site look like chiildren that are maybe 6 - 8 years old.

Images of a 6 - 8 year old child (even a child DOLL) do not belong on a Sex Doll forum.

I am also a female doll owner (and you wouldn't believe the flack I have taken for my Teddy Babes, you want to get into the "childlike dolls" issue). I get that the nature of that doll for LP is not sexual. But a new person browsing the site for the first time wouldn't necessarily know that LP is a girl (there are plenty of men here posting under their female doll's name), or that the use of that doll was not sexual (it IS a sex doll forum and all).

Featuring an obvious child doll on a sexually oriented site would be a great excuse for those who hate doll owners to cause even more trouble. They've already got all kinds of names for people with dolls, and I think that there is a faction of those people who would LOVE to add "pedophiles" to that list of names.

I play with Ball Jointed Dolls. I love them. I take a million pictures of them. But I don't host them here because they're outside of the scope of this forum. One is my avatar, and no one seems to have had a problem with that. I have a Flickr account and I have a blog for my dolls. If while talking to people my BJDs come up, I link them to my blog or to my Flickr photos. I don't see why that wouldn't be a perfectly reasonable solution to this situation also.

LadyPeridot, I use blogger and love it ( http://mirandawandering.blogspot.com is my BJD blog site, though my Teddy Babes will probably make an appearance there too eventually). :) I love blogger and it's free. And there are half a million photo hosting sites out there, most of which are free within a limited number of photos. Flickr is just my favorite because I love the "groups" feature and I understand the interface.

I dunno, just my 2 cents as another female doll owner and photo taker. *shrug*

- Wendy

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

This really brought up things that I had not even considered. I do not wish any misrepresentation of TDF. I will sign up today for a blog so I can Have this all straightened out by the time she arrives. I think I will include my arte tokio 23cm review from the thread about that. I do want to share my photography with you all and answer any questions.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

LadyPeridot wrote: I will sign up today for a blog so I can Have this all straightened out by the time she arrives.
Great! I thought linking would be permissable.

That blog that was linked to above is really cool! I've never seen such a photostory for little dollies before! I imagine, LadyP, that your blog would be of that nature, and I so look forward to seeing it. You can post a link in your signature, like Stacy does. You could have threads here that refer to your recent blog posting and so forth. It's only a very slight inconvenience to click on a link, instead of having the photos posted here directly, so it's not really bad at all. Plus, on the blogs the background and stuff can really bring out the photos, like the black background, instead of a threads background. Good luck with making the blog. I probably should have made one for my dollies.

I wonder if you could make a doll account for her here, or is that going to far?

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Thanks Lady P for not taking it personally. Management will do it's best to accomodate you and serve the members' better interests at the same time.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

stillcode
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by stillcode »

Great idea LadyPeridot! I can't wait to see your blog. I love blogs that concern dolls.

Which reminds me. Recently, we've had a lot of doll owners starting their own blogs. I also intend to start my own doll blog someday. Yet, it's not that easy to locate the blogs of other members here directly through TDF. I know that people can put their blog web address under the 'doll matrix', but it would be really neat to just click on a sidebar and then you could see a long list of all the doll blogs out there.

Would it be possible to have another tag under the 'main menu' for our member's own personal websites and blogs? Something like "Doll Blogs" or "Member's Blogs". That would be awesome. I realize that CoverDoll offers a place for us to post our blogs, but unfortunately, its design is just not as flexible as a Blogger or Wordpress site.

I know that in Japan there are a lot of people with doll blogs and Tabo has had a link page for each one. He also updates the page whenever a person with a new doll blog comes out. It was through Tabo's site that I found so many wonderful Japanese doll pages. I'm hoping that TDF can put up a similar page with all of our blogs.

Here's an example of Tabo's page for new doll blogs.
http://www.dolldataroom.org/hp-new2009.html

And here's what his links room looks like.
http://www.dolldataroom.org/link/link-link.html
It might be hard to understand but if you just click around you'll see that it's divided by doll manufacturer type. There's got to be at least ~250-300 doll blogs on there.

If TDF management could reproduce something like that, where people could submit their blogs, I think it would be fantastic.

Kueiren
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kueiren »

Congratulations Lady Peridot. I'd never heard of these dolls before, but the pictures of them look very realistic, and I do wonder how those ribs work.

Look forward to what you are going to publish on them.

Badtron
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Badtron »

LadyPeridot wrote:I want to be able to feel the ribs when I pick her under under her arms.
Due to the thickness of the silicone flesh around her chest, you won't feel much bones on the area where the ribcage-pattern is moulded

You may want to beware of her neck joint when you pick her up for the first time, as the joints on Trottla's latest model does not stay in position. You may want to use one hand to support the weight on the back of her head when you pick her up

INFORMATIONS