https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Tonner Dolls

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Tonner Dolls

Post by skybird100000 »

Hello,
I made this thread so people could post here pictures of Tonner dolls you have.
Tonner dolls have several sub categories. This is their website: http://www.tonnerdoll.com/home.htm

I have 2 Tonner dolls for the moment ,1 from Deeanna Denton from 2010 called Beyond the sea and the other is from Antoinette called Vivacious from 2010(need to make some new pictures). There were more dolls I wanted to buy but they were sold out grrrrrr. And this one is a topper in my eyes if you ever see let me know http://www.tonnerdoll.com/2010TonnerSit ... blonde.jpg

These are pics of Beyond the sea. I like the second picture the most, it was taken in front of a dirty window :oops:

ImageImage

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Tonner Dolls

Post by 1jayjay »

I don't have any Tonner dolls to post, but they look very good indeed. :D I love your images skybird. Beyond the sea and Vivacious are stunning thanks. :)

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Sweet! :multi:

Lovely redhead! :angel: Even tho you need to look out for them! :whistle:

Good idea to start a new thread! :thumbs_up:

A couple of pics of Lylis and Miss Elisabeth (both Tonner: Ellowyne Wilde) after harvesting the tomato patch earlier this month:
lylis tomato harvest2.JPG
lylis tomato harvest2.JPG (508.46 KiB) Viewed 6480 times
eliza tomato harvest3.JPG
eliza tomato harvest3.JPG (623.68 KiB) Viewed 6480 times
eliza tomato day1.JPG
eliza tomato day1.JPG (409.98 KiB) Viewed 6480 times
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Nice pic's....

I think those doll's are pretty kewl myself..

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

KingTut

Post by KingTut »

I have always loved the look of Tonner. They are consistently beautiful and keep a timeless doll-like quality about them. The redhead in the first post is lovely. And everyone around here knows of my undying affection for Miss Elisabeth.

Perhaps next year, after my bank account recovers from the shock of my first foray into small doll heaven, I'll look into getting one of these beauties.

Thanks to everyone who has shared their Tonners here.
It's good to be the King!
Jasmine and Rose have a doll album. Enjoy!

rentell
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by rentell »

and
Sorry, this link no longer works , if yuwanna seeum u will have to trawl the gallwery!!!
In CoverDoll
Theres more but in an album far far away.......................... :whistle:

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Cheers :)

And here is Vivacious

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mechwizard »

Deanna Denton was a bit of a departure from the standard supermodel body type common to plastic fashion dolls, but she was a big hit. The curvy, voluptous Deanna has been described as the athletic body type. I wanted one myself but never seemed to get around to buying one. There are a lot of Deannas but only a very limited number of each model and they sell out quickly. Her body was lent to a host of special doll models. Lara Croft was one.

Lara had a unique head and her other unique feature was her flat, rather than the arched, feet. She can't wear heels.

There were 4000 of the Tombraider, the Legend, doll made and they are now all sold out. Although the last few were sold at $75 each to sell them out. The same body was used for some very limited edition dolls and Elvira Mistress of the Dark was such a doll.

She stands taller than Lara because she is on her toes, wearing high heeled patent pumps. Tonner shoes are made left and right feet. Elvira was made for a doll convention and there were only 300 of them, each signed by Robert Tonner. I bought mine for just over $300. One was recently on ebay for $1000. Similar dolls such as the deluxe wonderwoman, again with a Deanna body, sells for a similar amount.

Detail is amazing. Her eyelashes are glued on, not painted, and the big ruby ring matches her dagger. She has fishnet tights and studded wristbands. And of course there is that impossible hairdo.
Mechwizard
Consort to the Queen of Curves
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10796

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mechwizard »

Like Skybird's Vivacious, my Naomi has an Antoinette body style. The Antoinettes were introduced to be a more fashion model style rather than the more Barbie type Tyler body. They are more articulated than the Tylers, with a smaller bust, thicker waist and wider hips. As a result they cannot always share clothes, although stretchy fabrics will allow the two to swap more easily. Antoinettes also have bigger feet with a higher arch to the foot so Tyler shoes won't fit. Antoinettes are usually made in smaller numbers.

Naomi is no standard Antoinette, she has a Tyler head with its more angular features and she has been repainted by doll artist Dawn Aldous. Repaints, as they are known are special one of a kind dolls, or OOAK. She is the most flexible of all my Tonners. She also wears a dress by Ms Aldous.

The combination of Tyler head and Antoinette body allows her a greater range of head movement than standard. I love her amber tiger eyes. Another feature of repaint dolls is that the artists almost always colour the toe and finger nails, something that Tonner does not usually do except for special limited edition dolls.

Mechwizard
Consort to the Queen of Curves
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10796

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Thx for that Mechwizard, I always like this kind of info/history of dolls. And your Naomi doll is very pretty.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Some great dolls and some great pics, thanks to all of you guys n dolls for them. :D

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

A 2006 Tonner doll made by Tyler Wentworth. She is cute.

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Those are some beautiful looking Tonners there.

rentell
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by rentell »

A great set of photos Mechiwizard, shows of your Tonner collections very nicely
How many is it now...?

Lovely little doll skybird100000, makes me want to get mine out the box again.

INFORMATIONS