https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Inserts for the Volk's Type 060 Doll

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

dirtywretch
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Inserts for the Volk's Type 060 Doll

Post by dirtywretch »

I have an issue of I-doloid magazine which shows how to take a similar masturbator and cut out parts and then how to measure and create the various rods so you can do this very thing. Looks like someone just took that photo series and made a kit out of it. Good for them. Let us know how it goes with the full body. I'm curious.....
Hassan I Sabbah "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
Alfred E. Neuman "What, me worry?"

MountainTroll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MountainTroll »

Zob thanks for all the information, make sure to post a picture of your doll before/after shots if possible. How she looks out of the box and after you mod her.
How much was the total investment? And how much did you pay for shipping? Very curious about getting one of these myself but not sure how much they would cost for a full modded doll. I tried looking at the webpage that sold the 60cm dolls linked in one of the earlier post but it sold only full bodys not legs and arms .

zobitsu

Post by zobitsu »

MountainTroll wrote:Zob thanks for all the information, make sure to post a picture of your doll before/after shots if possible. How she looks out of the box and after you mod her.
How much was the total investment? And how much did you pay for shipping? Very curious about getting one of these myself but not sure how much they would cost for a full modded doll. I tried looking at the webpage that sold the 60cm dolls linked in one of the earlier post but it sold only full bodys not legs and arms .
Well, my doll finally arrived this morning, which was perfect timing as I luckily had today off.

I got a standard 60cm ball joint obitsu, the regular two piece, not the soft body 3 piece type. I ordered it from Parabox, took 2-3 days for them to ship it, but after that it only took 3 days to ship from Japan to my door.
With shipping , a set of extra hands, anime style decals for the head that comes with it(just for now), and some socks it ran me $306.

I ordered a large bust, two Gretel heads, two sets of eyes and eyelashes before I ordered the doll, so those are already here. I don't remember how much that was, but I wanna say roughly $70

And of course the dolho was around $60-70 after shipping. Compared to a few other places I'd seen, I payed a little too much for it, but oh well.

SO, on to how it is with the full body. It fits into the standard bust just fine, takes a little bit more effort to get it in, but it's not bad really, pretty much a perfect fit. The legs however leave a little more gap in the joint than I find aesthetically pleasing, I shortened the little plastic leg piece they gave me with the dollho to get rid of the gap as much as I could.

I much prefer the large bust with the dollho, the standard bust makes it a little harder for me to "fit", and I had a small problem with the left leg deciding to disconnect itself way too easily.

There's no spine of any sort in it, so the doll has to pretty much be laying down at all times, though I have seen one chinese blog where someone made themselves a brace.

I did take some pictures, and yes I have read the forum rules, so there is no REAL nudity in any of the pictures, but I think you'll be able to get a very good idea of what the dollho is capable of thanks to the wife's plastic friend. If there was an option for a spoiler button here, I would have used that too. I didnt have much time to take pictures, so I'm sorry for the poor quality, but I'll take better ones at some point in the near future.
(Also, sorry for the lame head, I just threw some eye decals on it so it wouldn't be a blank head, I'm still working on my gretel faceup)
Image Image

And just for giggles, here's the full body with the large bust and the Gretel head I'm still working on

dirtywretch
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dirtywretch »

That's great! Thanks for the followup. Now I've got to figure out where to get the Dollho.......
Hassan I Sabbah "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
Alfred E. Neuman "What, me worry?"

nihopip
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by nihopip »

dirtywretch wrote:That's great! Thanks for the followup. Now I've got to figure out where to get the Dollho.......
Hey, I'm new here as well and I've just started perusing this site. I'm not sure if you're still looking for the Dollho or not, but you should check this link

http://www.kanojotoys.com/product_info. ... 1435{5}781

Hope this helps.

RicherRich

Post by RicherRich »

Zobitsu, if you're still around, I sent you a PM. I'm trying to see if you buy the doll if it comes with everything you need except for the wig, eyes, and clothing. I can't seem to find out anywhere the answer to this...

Donter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Donter »

Thanks for posting this, i´m now a time in this doll hobby, but never seen this dollho.
there are so many dolls out there, need a bigger appartment

INFORMATIONS