https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Inserts for the Volk's Type 060 Doll

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Sersi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Inserts for the Volk's Type 060 Doll

Post by Sersi »

Wow,

I bought my wife one of these dolls a while ago. I'd have never guessed the could be upgraded quite like this. 8O

Is it wrong that I want to buy this? :whistle:

http://daimaoh.co.jp/item2125.html

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Inserts for the Volk's Type 060 Doll

Post by AlexKnight »

Well, I don't quite see how this could be functional, you would have to be tiny... but for spicy miniature doll photo-shoots, that could work...
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Erm......

<insert smiley of your own choosing here>

Either there are a lot of potential customers out there who are depraved and hung like a mouse (literally) in equal measure,
or else the desire to sex-up ones doll is stronger in the land of the rising sun than even I thought possible.

Can you also buy after-market tentacles?

:P
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Sersi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sersi »

AlexKnight wrote:Well, I don't quite see how this could be functional, you would have to be tiny... but for spicy miniature doll photo-shoots, that could work...

I'm thinking that its intended more as a tip massage than for full on use. Still for ~$25 it's a cheap upgrade for a $600 doll.

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

I think its fetish/insert/toy. Nothing else and nothing special in Japan I think :). I dont know why you think its an insert for a Volks, I am pretty sure its not and this topic should be moved to the toy section in my opinion tssk tssk :mrgreen: . The dolls in this subforum are only to look at (and fantasize if you like) :)

Why you think it has something to do with Volks? http://www.volks.co.jp/en/
As far I know they are known for making Bjd and pretty nice ones btw. Do they make adult toys now?

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

AlexKnight wrote:Well, I don't quite see how this could be functional, you would have to be tiny... but for spicy miniature doll photo-shoots, that could work...

those inserts are much more soft and stretchy than any silicone doll. i have seen videos of those type altered dolls in use and there was no mouse dick involved. those dolls are not much smaller than the VRdolls.

folks have made these dolls for some years now.

laf_ange

Post by laf_ange »

Hello,
I recently received, I have not yet BJD doll, I think to buy one as soon as possible. In fact it replaces part of the body of BJD size 60cm to 70cm, it is quite usable and pleasant to use (for now without the rest of the doll). I do not regret the purchase.

original message:Bonjour,
Je l'ai reçu récemment, je n'ai pas encore de poupée BJD, je pense en acheter une dès que possible. En fait il remplace une partie du corps du BJD de taille 60cm à 70cm, il est tout a fait utilisable et agréable à utiliser (pour l'instant sans le reste de la poupée). Je ne regrette pas son achat.

LAF ! ! ... !
Sans enfant heureux et fier de l'être !
Childfree happy and proud to be!

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

mine just got here the other day. didn't know it was for the 60cm.... so now where do I get the doll parts? I blame Chobits for this all I thought about was how usefully a mini Persocom could be if she had that function.
I'm going to make her look like Kotoko she's mini but says she has the power of full size I plain to test that.

Motoko Susubo

Post by Motoko Susubo »

the doll parts you will need are the Dollfie Dream from Volks they do make all the replacement parts
Volks has a US site to get dolls are parts but i will let you know a doll cost around 300 US for body head eyes and wig finding a used doll it next to impossable. you can get 18mm eyes from hobby lobby only in blue and brown same quality eyes volks sale but a little cheaper but in all the dolls are not cheap

i own Dollfie Dreams and can not say personaly i would modify them in such away. because any time you take apart one of these dolls there is alway a chance of breaking a part and they will not be able to stand on thier own with such a modification because the spine would be missing. but to each their own

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

http://parabox.jp/eng_new/
looks like from there for about 200 I could get all the parts I need to make this body a doll. I'm going to ask BD I bet she knows some one.

Motoko Susubo

Post by Motoko Susubo »

yes i have been to site before they sell Obitsu doll they are made diffrently then Volks doll. body joints are biggest thing with Obitsu they seem to have smaller waist line. sometimes when people buy outfits off me for 60cm doll they think Obitsu and Volks share same body lines. The web page for modification part ,doll is Dollfie Dream or as many owners call them DD must be why it type: VDD i not sure if type :060 for generic 60 CM doll. my Japanese really rusty it been 240 moons since spoke and read . gah i really need go back home :roll:. i just hate see you get doll body that not work for you. i would maybe try call store that sell item good chance one there speak english and can give you details. phone call may be less costly then many doll bodies

suzuna

Post by suzuna »

Seems like someone else already found this! Yes, these are fully functional, though I have noticed that most people in the videos tend to be a little smaller than average. Soon, Dollfie Dreams will be available in parts that include the joint pieces so you won't have to take apart a full body to make something like this.

dirtywretch
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dirtywretch »

And please god let them also provide "after market tentacles"! Thanks Cosy, now I'll never be the same.....
Hassan I Sabbah "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
Alfred E. Neuman "What, me worry?"

MountainTroll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MountainTroll »

Has any one tried to build one of these yet? And does it work? There is a couple of videos or gifs online that look like 60cm dolls used for sex. One of them looks like its just a flesh light and a few more look like its with this or a similiar torso.

zobitsu

Post by zobitsu »

Motoko Susubo wrote:yes i have been to site before they sell Obitsu doll they are made diffrently then Volks doll. body joints are biggest thing with Obitsu they seem to have smaller waist line. sometimes when people buy outfits off me for 60cm doll they think Obitsu and Volks share same body lines. The web page for modification part ,doll is Dollfie Dream or as many owners call them DD must be why it type: VDD i not sure if type :060 for generic 60 CM doll. my Japanese really rusty it been 240 moons since spoke and read . gah i really need go back home :roll:. i just hate see you get doll body that not work for you. i would maybe try call store that sell item good chance one there speak english and can give you details. phone call may be less costly then many doll bodies
This is my first post on the forum, so I'll understand if people take what I say with a grain of salt so to speak, but...

I did quite a bit of looking on various Japanese and Chinese sites for info on the dollho body, and found one that had more specific information, (and demonstration video) I don't really speak japanese, but I've ordered a number of things from japan in the past so I'm used to having to try and figure out what butchered google translations are supposed to mean.

A lot of the sites that had pictures with more detail, and a large portion of the more detailed reviews were actually Chinese bjd enthusiast blogs that supplied me with a lot more "action shots" and videos.

According to what I could dig up;
The O60 model is designed for the Obitsu 60cm solid bjd body
The VDD body is designed for the Dollfie Dream body

I wouldn't be surprised if they would work with other bjd's that are similar in size, but i couldn't find any definitive information on fitment with other dolls... Azone was mentioned in passing on a few reviews but I only saw them mentioned on one or two of the Chinese review blogs, and they didn't actually say "It fits", based on the context it looked more like they were simply referring to popular dolls that they wanted to see it tried on.. so I am by no means going to claim that they do or don't.
MountainTroll wrote:Has any one tried to build one of these yet? And does it work? There is a couple of videos or gifs online that look like 60cm dolls used for sex. One of them looks like its just a flesh light and a few more look like its with this or a similiar torso.
I actually ordered the O60 model a week or two ago after stumbling across this thread. I ordered an obitsu large bust upper torso at the same time, and have ordered a full obitsu 60 doll that is currently in the mail on its way here.

The O60 Dollho and the large bust 60cm upper torso arrived the same day about a week ago. The model O60 slips into the obitsu large bust upper torso with relative ease and fits like a glove. It doesn't come out on its own, but isn't restricted either.

I don't have the full doll here yet to "fully assemble" the doll with the dollho, but I will as soon as it gets here. I'll also check the fitment with the normal bust, but from what i have seen so far, it's probably a perfect match for the normal torso, just like it is for the large bust.

I've owned 6 fleshlights over the past few years, and have used a few other toys.
I like the dollho a LOT. I've used it (slipped into the large bust torso, no legs yet) and it honestly feels a bit more intense than any of my fleshlights.

I was actually rather surprised at how much I enjoyed it, and no offense to anyone here, but dolls aren't exactly what I would call one of my prior interests, so I was more or less looking into this without the bias of being a lover of dolls to begin with.

The only complaint I have is clean up. I'm rather spoiled by my fleshlights, which have a hole that goes all the way through. You can wash those out rather easily, and dry them out fairly easily as well.
On the Dollho however, there's only one opening, and it's closed at the back. I think that contributes to the sensation a little bit more, but makes it very difficult to clean out and dry up.
I'm not huge but I'm not small either, normally I'm between 6 1/2 to 7 inches. Probably closer to 6 1/2 most of the time. I chose the O60 model which is a little deeper than the VDD model, and granted I cant quite get it all in there, I can fit around 2/3's (possibly more, as it stretches a bit) in there without a problem XD

INFORMATIONS