https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Euphoria (60cm silicone Lovely Doll)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

jrrock

Re: Euphoria (60cm silicone Lovely Doll)

Post by jrrock »

Ibella, I'm curious, which 60 cm doll was it of the three styles -- Heart, Yours or DDH04?

ibella

Post by ibella »

It's a Yours. It was supposed to come with a pink wig, but they forgot it and still haven't sent it yet... I probably won't have the head that I want for her for another 3 weeks either :/

But I may sew some clothes for her soon though and there will be pics when I do.

dirtywretch
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dirtywretch »

I'll be looking forward to seeing the pics. I've seen a fair amount of your blushing skills now it will be a treat to see your sewing!
Hassan I Sabbah "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
Alfred E. Neuman "What, me worry?"

ibella

Post by ibella »

Thanks! :D You can see some of my sewing in some of my other threads. I just finished painting 2 more guy dolls the other day, so I'll be posting pics of them soon and then I'm going to start doing basic outfits for everyone.

ibella

Post by ibella »

A few days ago I finally received Cristy Stone Siren head that I had ordered for Euphoria. I was reaaally disappointed with it though because it didn't look nearly as good as the pictures on the website. I went back to the page and realized that there were NO pictures of the head from profile view and now I know why... I'm much happier with it now though after doing some resculpting on it!

Here's what I did:
1. Got rid of weird nose slope, gave her a straighter more pointed nose
2. Sculpted in the sides of the nose. There was no detail there before. No undercutting on the sides of the nose at all. The edges were just plastered straight down onto the face.
3. Curved up the front of the nostrils which were also straight before.
4. softened the pointed chin.
5. Trimmed the earlobes which were really wide and thick before.
6. It's hard to tell, because the pic of the finished head is turned a bit, but the original lip between the top of the lips and the nose was puffier and I sanded that down a bit. Should have done more, but I don't want to have to repaint the whole thing.
7. Paint: the head was originally white, very bright white, so I had to blush it to match the body. Think it matches fairly well, but you can see the difference a lot better with the spotlight on for the pics -_-

A comparison pic:

So I think she's all finalized now and just needs some clothes! here's some shots:

Still just a little pissed though that I paid $200 for a 4" resin head that not only wasn't as nicely sculpted as it appeared in the pictures, but also was really badly painted. Cristy Stone is supposed to be a "doll artist" so that's part of why the head was so expensive, but part of it was supposed to be that she is a faceup artist and that's what made the head look good on her product pages. But, she doesn't paint the dolls that she sells herself :/ The factory does, thus the badly painted head I received. Here's what that head originally looked like when I received it:

And her site photos:
http://www.xtremedolls.com/profile3.html

INFORMATIONS