https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Things you can do when nobody watches.... (ScoonimDoll pics)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Things you can do when nobody watches.... (ScoonimDoll p

Post by Elfie »

Then let me borrow that shrink ray gun. I will chase around girls on campus ..... lol
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

ikunjara wrote:Then let me borrow that shrink ray gun. I will chase around girls on campus ..... lol
As a testament to Koen's doll making skills, I took four of his photos - the one on the hammock, on the shoes, and the two where she is dragging the bag across the lawn - and removed the watermark. I then posted these four pictures on the Minimizer's SW forums, in particular the one dedicated to artwork ("SW" stands for Shrunken Women; a.k.a. microphilia). I made no mention of their source, nor the fact that they are of a doll. So far everyone on that forum thinks it is a photo composition of a real woman that has been copy pasted onto another photograph to make it look as if she has been shrunk! I've also gotten some really flattering compliments on my "PhotoShop skills"

So far, all I have revealed is that I did not take the photos or do the compositing. :twisted:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Szalinski wrote:As a testament to Koen's doll making skills, I took four of his photos - the one on the hammock, on the shoes, and the two where she is dragging the bag across the lawn - and removed the watermark. I then posted these four pictures on the Minimizer's SW forums, in particular the one dedicated to artwork ("SW" stands for Shrunken Women; a.k.a. microphilia). I made no mention of their source, nor the fact that they are of a doll. So far everyone on that forum thinks it is a photo composition of a real woman that has been copy pasted onto another photograph to make it look as if she has been shrunk! I've also gotten some really flattering compliments on my "PhotoShop skills"

So far, all I have revealed is that I did not take the photos or do the compositing. :twisted:
At the risk af being called a 'party pooper' :wink: , I have to inform that I am not thrilled with you taking of the watermarks of my photographs and posting them on other forums without consulting me first. :thumbs_down: Eventhough I think the scams you created on the minimizer.com forum is truely hilarious, there is a good reason why I put watermarks on my photographs.

But... I owe you big time for pointing me to and introducing ScoonimDolls on the minimizer forum.
Thank you !! :thumbs_up:

Koen

P.S.
Just between us. I never heard of the frase 'party pooper' before. But I definitely are going to remember this. :haha4:

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Koen, what does the term "Scoonim" mean?
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

ikunjara wrote:Koen, what does the term "Scoonim" mean?
Scoonim is a word I created myself. It is an aggregation of Sculptured Goo Animation. This is the technic in which you can make an animation based on the digitally deforming of a single picture. You sculpt in a photograph with morphing software and use the software to show the flow of the one sculpt to the next. I have refined and written a manual for this (really nice little book, but only in Dutch).
Because it was my intention to use the dolls mainly for photo modelling in pictures suitable to make these kind of animations (scoonims) I decided to name the dolls 'ScoonimDolls'.

You can find several examples of this technic in gallery 5 of my website (link: http://www.scoonimdolls.com/gallery-5-gb.html) and there is a video in the 'Scoonim Info' section in which you can see me making a scoonim (link: http://www.scoonimdolls.com/scoonim-inf ... l?#sub-top).

Koen

P.S.
Please know that the scoonim vids are still in '.wmv format' and that the newest browsers unfortunately do not support my video and/or videoplayer coding. I am working on this to make them also visible in Google Chrome and such , but my knowledge on this is very limited and so far I have not succeeded. That is also why I have used youtube for my picture-video. I designed and coded my website in html for Internet explorer 8.0 (by hand(!) which is my second biggest achievement in life, because I have no training in writing html what so ever).

blasters714

Post by blasters714 »

Did you have as much fun on your summer vacation as Stellai did?

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Koen wrote:
Szalinski wrote:As a testament to Koen's doll making skills, I took four of his photos - the one on the hammock, on the shoes, and the two where she is dragging the bag across the lawn - and removed the watermark. I then posted these four pictures on the Minimizer's SW forums, in particular the one dedicated to artwork ("SW" stands for Shrunken Women; a.k.a. microphilia). I made no mention of their source, nor the fact that they are of a doll. So far everyone on that forum thinks it is a photo composition of a real woman that has been copy pasted onto another photograph to make it look as if she has been shrunk! I've also gotten some really flattering compliments on my "PhotoShop skills"

At the risk af being called a 'party pooper' :wink: , I have to inform that I am not thrilled with you taking of the watermarks of my photographs and posting them on other forums without consulting me first. :thumbs_down: Eventhough I think the scheme you created on the minimizer.com forum is truely hilarious, there is a good reason why I put watermarks on my photographs.

But... I owe you big time for pointing me to and introducing ScoonimDolls on the minimizer forum.
Thank you !! :thumbs_up:

Koen

P.S.
Just between us. I never heard of the frase 'party pooper' before. But I definitely are going to remember this. :haha4:

No sinister intent, I just didn't want to tip the viewers off that they were actually dolls (so, that was you that submitted that post). As such I removed the watermark as that would have been a giveaway.

BTW, A "Party Pooper" is the same thing as spoil sport; you gave away the fact that they were dolls.

I was going to tell them. Eventually... :whistle: :twisted:

P.S. Would it be OK if I were to put a link to your YouTube "graphic novel" on the same thread? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 5IvbyzTafE

P.P.S. The slideshow above, the pictures from it and the doll itself remind me of the main character in a story on the "stories" forum from the same site. Well, story is an understatement. It started as a story way back three years ago. it has since evolved far beyond that, beyond novel even and by now is well into the realm of saga.
http://www.the-minimizer.com/forum_3/vi ... 45&start=0
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Szalinski wrote: No sinister intent, I just didn't want to tip the viewers off that they were actually dolls (so, that was you that submitted that post). As such I removed the watermark as that would have been a giveaway.

BTW, A "Party Pooper" is the same thing as spoil sport; you gave away the fact that they were dolls.

I was going to tell them. Eventually... :whistle: :twisted:

P.S. Would it be OK if I were to put a link to your YouTube "graphic novel" on the same thread? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 5IvbyzTafE

P.P.S. The slideshow above, the pictures from it and the doll itself remind me of the main character in a story on the "stories" forum from the same site. Well, story is an understatement. It started as a story way back three years ago. it has since evolved far beyond that, beyond novel even and by now is well into the realm of saga.
http://www.the-minimizer.com/forum_3/vi ... 45&start=0
The trouble with fake names is that you seldom know who is behind it. Your 'party pooper' in the minimizer forum was not me. Being a manufacturer it is not in my interest to use a fake name. I honestly did not know of the existence of the minimizer forum untill yesterday when I read your revelation of your deception in this thread. (hence my thanks to you to notify me about this forum are sincere). Of course I instantly signed up to become a member of this forum. I have not made a post there yet, but the forum has for obvious reasons my full attention.

As for your request to have my permission to put a link of my graphic novel on your thread, please don't. I will make a thread myself this week. ( and shortly after that I will of course add a post to your thread. :lol: )

Koen

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Kewel. With their increasing popularity and availability perhaps there may even be some interest in the SW community in dolls, especially photorealistic ones - your photos made it clear that the newer miniatures can compete with even the best photo compositions easilly.
~ George Washington

Mac Workz
Former Member

Post by Mac Workz »

Glad this was posted! Those dolls are amazing!
Mac Workz
Yep that's me up there, gettin' back in shape! You know, the little pink guy!

INFORMATIONS