https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Mio ... an Iplehouse beauty :-)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

ibella

Re: Mio ... an Iplehouse beauty :-)

Post by ibella »

I was told that we could find bjd tailors on Etsy, so I'll take a look there one of these days when I get some time. They say that a lot of the people that have shops on DOA also have shops there, so you could get the same stuff without having to join the forum.

Nice outfit choice too! I think it will look pretty nice on Mio and probably won't need any more alteration than the pants hemming. Thinking the sleeves will scrunch well enough since they have tighter cuffs. and shouldn't look too bad even if they are a bit long.

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

ibella wrote: I was told that we could find bjd tailors on Etsy, so I'll take a look there one of these days when I get some time. They say that a lot of the people that have shops on DOA also have shops there, so you could get the same stuff without having to join the forum.
that would be cool 8)

any info you can find out about that would be appreciated :D
ibella wrote: Nice outfit choice too! I think it will look pretty nice on Mio and probably won't need any more alteration than the pants hemming. Thinking the sleeves will scrunch well enough since they have tighter cuffs. and shouldn't look too bad even if they are a bit long.
I'm hoping that too ... the vest might be a bit long but that is not that big a deal ... I'll just have to try it and see
... and I agree with you about the sleeve length

I think Mio is going to have a nice xmas this year 8)
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

Mac Workz
Former Member

Post by Mac Workz »

What head sculpt does she have?
Mac Workz
Yep that's me up there, gettin' back in shape! You know, the little pink guy!

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hi komugi, Mio certainly is beautiful. I love the Iple sculpts and I have one on order at the moment.

I also have Katie, a DollsTown.

"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Mac Workz
Former Member

Post by Mac Workz »

Dollarhyde wrote:Another cute mini doll but I have to say the doll Mike has is unmatched at this time but who knows as time goes by :D

I must be missing something. Please post a link to Mike's doll pics! I'd luv ta see dem!!

In the mean time...I'll just keep doing push ups!!

:haha4:
Mac Workz
Yep that's me up there, gettin' back in shape! You know, the little pink guy!

INFORMATIONS