https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Insert on a tokyo doll

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

pennybunny

Insert on a tokyo doll

Post by pennybunny »

Has anyone been able to successfully make an penetrable 60cm doll into a functioning penetrable one? without destroying it?

I was thinking of getting
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail ... agecnt%3D1#

tokyo doll.

but i want to make it functional. any suggestions or success stories? failures? does anyone even do this? im new here btw

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Insert on a tokyo doll

Post by komugi »

pennybunny wrote:Has anyone been able to successfully make an penetrable 60cm doll into a functioning penetrable one? without destroying it?

but i want to make it functional. any suggestions or success stories? failures? does anyone even do this? im new here btw
as far as I know of ... no

no one I know of has been able to do it without destroying the doll

to make a silicone doll sexually functional it has to be either designed that way from the start ... or be large enough (full human size) so that there is enough room in that area to make the modification without destroying the doll

that is why the VRD (82.55cm) and Beautiful Dolls (80cm) are sexually capable ... they were designed to be

for the 60cm size I have not seen any dolls designed to be sexually capable ... mostly because a doll that size is too small for that without looking a bit unusual
... the only thing I am aware of is an onahole designed to look like a bjd torso that looks like it could have the head, arms, and legs attached
http://daimaoh.co.jp/item2125.html
and if you look at the body, you can see that in order to make it possible to have sex with the torso it had to be made with a bit of an unrealistic looking shape
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

I used to think about how to make the body hollow. However, I gave it up coz I don't know info. about the skeleton placement and the hardness of silicone.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

I only know of one "sexless" doll that was succesfully re-manufactured to be made functional - Bianca. However she is a full sized doll. I doubt it could be done with a 60cm, especially if it has an internal skeleton.

I have wondered about this myself, as I would love to give Sharon (my RD-1) a "throat".
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

It would be easy to mod. for those 60cm silicone dolls with no wire (if they exist). Then you know.... just make the cave of love ....customized to your creation.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy

ibella

Post by ibella »

Yeah, I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty certain that it's not possible to do an insert on a doll that has a skeleton.

I've seen an insert that you can use for 60cm bjds though I think.... I didn't look into it too much, but I think you string the arms and legs separately and attach it to the silicone torso.

If you did manage to hollowed out a small silicone doll, the legs would probably end up dangling over the hole and wouldn't have much skin to hold on by.

pennybunny

Post by pennybunny »

does anyone know what kind of skeleton a tokyo doll has?

they said in the description that it uses "special wires" so that's my concern. that their might be a wire going right down the middle of the torso. the whole body is silicone though.

I'mma try this. if i destroy it then there goes a grand lol

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

ikunjara wrote: It would be easy to mod. for those 60cm silicone dolls with no wire (if they exist). Then you know.... just make the cave of love ....customized to your creation.
actually no it wouldnt ... unless you are a male who is very very small in that department :cry:

the amount you would have to "hollow out" would take up most of the torso area

which is why the onahole that was developed to look like a 60cm bjd torso looks as strange as it does

human biological shape is the way it is for a valid reason ... so that the necessary male and female parts can actually fit together to get the job done

that is part of the reason that it starts to look out of proportion on the smaller dolls
ibella wrote: Yeah, I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty certain that it's not possible to do an insert on a doll that has a skeleton.

I've seen an insert that you can use for 60cm bjds though I think.... I didn't look into it too much, but I think you string the arms and legs separately and attach it to the silicone torso.

If you did manage to hollowed out a small silicone doll, the legs would probably end up dangling over the hole and wouldn't have much skin to hold on by.
I kind of suspect that you heard about the onahole I mentioned in my post above (and put a link to)

it does look like you could attach a head, arms, and legs

and it still wont look very realistic ............. some parts of physics just can not be ignored :?
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

What I meant by "easy" is under an assumption that the silicone is very soft and strethcy. However, a very soft silicone also makes it very hard to craft out...... yeah

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

ikunjara wrote: What I meant by "easy" is under an assumption that the silicone is very soft and strethcy. However, a very soft silicone also makes it very hard to craft out...... yeah
ahhh ok ... I understand

Mac Workz
Former Member

Post by Mac Workz »

No need for surgery! Just train her to please you with her legs and arms!!!
Mac Workz
Yep that's me up there, gettin' back in shape! You know, the little pink guy!

pinktights

Post by pinktights »

I did see insert-able versions of these dolls in videos I can't and won't post here, but they didn't seem to have any skeleton.

I Don't know if they're just mods of tokyodolls or an actual 1/3 seamless sex doll...

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

you will be able to post such videos once you have made 5 posts

pinktights

Post by pinktights »

ikunjara wrote:you will be able to post such videos once you have made 5 posts
I meant that I can't because of the rules, but I did manage to find where they're from : blog & store (both contains doll nudity)

Looks like a custom doll workshop and the only way to order them seems to be by email request.

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Great job!..... You have found it!

INFORMATIONS