https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Insert on a tokyo doll

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Insert on a tokyo doll

Post by komugi »

pinktights wrote:
ikunjara wrote:you will be able to post such videos once you have made 5 posts
I meant that I can't because of the rules, but I did manage to find where they're from : blog & store (both contains doll nudity)

Looks like a custom doll workshop and the only way to order them seems to be by email request.
I took a look at the site ... and I saw two "dollho"s ... onaholes shaped to look like a bjd torso ... the first one looks a lot like the one I mentioned up above in this post ... with the over extended abdominal area so that anything much larger than a ball point pen will even fit inside it ... and the second dollho looked pretty similar to the first one

I also looked at the blog ... and I would be very leery of using one of those full body dolls they sell, for sex

the body did not distend too much in the vid when the guy was insterting his finger into the doll

but ............... once he was using the dildo to illustrate what it could take ... I could see the whole lower torso area distending very noticeably

it looks like yes, you could use the doll for sex ... just dont expect it to last very long ... not like a full size doll can last for years if you take care of her

from having been a mechanic (and a weapons system mechanic in the military) ... I know first hand how quickly seals and gaskets have to be replaced because they wear out, or the shape gets so distended that they wont function properly any more ... the softer the material that the seal or gasket is made out of ... the shorter the useful lifespan of the seal or gasket is

personally ... and this is just me saying this ... if I were to get a doll for sex, I would make sure she was one of the full sized dolls that used a replaceable insert ... I havent seen enough feedback from owners who opted for the fixed "one piece" vagina to know if they last long enough to make that choice a viable option

it is possible that whoever is making these very small dolls sexually capable may have hit upon the right formula for the silicone or latex so that the doll lasts more than a few months before it tears from too much stretching or just looses it ability to hold its appealing shape

and with a price range of 39,000 - 50,000 Yen ... (about $488 - $625 USD) ... that seems like a LOT of money to spend on something that might not last very long

my Mio cost right around $600 ... but then she was not designed for sex ... and unless I screw up bad enough that she leaves me ... I expect that she and I will still be together 20 or more years from now :D
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

pinktights

Post by pinktights »

On the blog, at the bottom of the page, there's a "next page" button (次のページ). Scrolling a few pages by only looking at the pictures should answer your questions (I can't read Japanese either).

Sonsaku89

Post by Sonsaku89 »

Unfortunately I made contact with him. He replied in kanji. After using google translate and reading it, he refuses to ship our deal with people outside japan. He told me to hire someone in japan to buy it and then have that person ship out to you... Like we know any japan residents who would do that. What a joke.
NEW Natsuki Anime Sex Doll Gallery:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5434

My former MIKU HATSUNE SEX DOLL GALLERY:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5336

Failure isn't falling down. It's refusing to get back up.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Sexually capable dolls of that size . They need to have a doubke spine keaving space for a tunnel. Dolls of that size non anatomically correct , are made with a single spine. As far as I know
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

TheScAtMaN

Post by TheScAtMaN »

Have you guys seen the AIKO doll? http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=237

The guy is based in the states and has made a 60cm tall articulated silicone anatomically correct doll that you can have sex with. It uses a special double spine to 'accommodate' you http://aikodoll.com/wp/lovedoll/

I have seen vids of those onohol things but looks like by the time you have brought the onahole, the doll parts and assembled it it would add up to many $$$$.

Mac Workz
Former Member

Post by Mac Workz »

There are videos of adding flesh lights to dolls on the web. I'd bet you can find one.
Mac Workz
Yep that's me up there, gettin' back in shape! You know, the little pink guy!

frescaq
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by frescaq »

dolllovingdog
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dolllovingdog »

Sonsaku89 wrote:Unfortunately I made contact with him. He replied in kanji. After using google translate and reading it, he refuses to ship our deal with people outside japan. He told me to hire someone in japan to buy it and then have that person ship out to you... Like we know any japan residents who would do that. What a joke.
Konnichiwa Sonsaku89. There are agents who specialize in doing what you describe, i.e., purchasing Japanese goods on behalf of a client. Shoppingmalljapan is one that I have used in the past.

INFORMATIONS