https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

a new obsession. just what I didn't need...

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

ibella

Re: a new obsession. just what I didn't need...

Post by ibella »

They are very popular on the Dollieh Sanctuary but I'm only into the 60+cm pretty much hehe. Or at least so far *knock on wood*

They are quite cute though! I've looked at them before and there's some nice fashions for them, particularly the shoes.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

UUhh!....The Monster hight. Great doll! I saw them when they first came out and I see them every time I go to Wallmart, but with thousands of barbies and accessories in my house already, I have been resisting buying them. Draculoura is my favorite one though, and I am tempted to get her car for Barbie.
I bought shares in Mattel when they were on the cheep, so the more Monster high dolls you guys buy, the happier I will be. :lol:

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

Your not alone Kagami

I started buying just one and before I knew it I had a pricy Collection of Monster high dolls on my hands. :BIG:
Heres a few nice shots I came across of the onces I have
Attachments
Disneyy 371.jpg
Disneyy 371.jpg (208.26 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
Disneyy 378.jpg
Disneyy 378.jpg (191.19 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
Disneyy 388.jpg
Disneyy 388.jpg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 2731 times

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

AlyDolly wrote:Your not alone Kagami

I started buying just one and before I knew it I had a pricy Collection of Monster high dolls on my hands. :BIG:
Heres a few nice shots I came across of the onces I have
cute! are they in Bratz outfits? I read those fit them pretty good. to get the schools out Draculaura I got a nude with perfect hair and a full dressed with messy hair it was actually cheaper that way.... I'm sure its nothing but I wanted her to look the way she should, plus I got one to play around with now. I wonder if she will fit in a original Echo1? I'm pretty sure she wont fit in a Batmobile....hehe I need a reason to buy the cool toys I had before they get any harder to find.

Mac Workz
Former Member

Post by Mac Workz »

sizzle!
Mac Workz
Yep that's me up there, gettin' back in shape! You know, the little pink guy!

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Oooh great shots AllyDolly! :multi:
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

yay the one with the outfit but messy hair showed up 1st I was right to get 2, I'll never get the pigtails they way they should look. she is so cute! you don't notice till your handling them, at lest Draculaura got this butt sticking out thing going on her skirt dosen't cover her butt.hehe when the other 2 get here I'll take some photos.
I also found full size costumes! been thinking at trying my hand at making my own plush doll. Draculaura may just be the inspiration I needed.

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

yay I now know why little girls always have there Barbies naked....so annoying to dress.
MH.JPG
MH.JPG (187.02 KiB) Viewed 2654 times
oh curse I have a 3rd but...she's not decent right now(she naked)hehe
and...and...after looking into them a little more, I found who I can be Psycholita daughter of the psycho killers! I can wear like different masks and my pigtails are held up with saw-blades (reference hint) I wonder if I can piece a doll together?

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Curse you! Just bought three packs of Make Your Own Monster on Amazon cos they were running cheap.

What the hell.... :P

Still keeping an eye on Ebay for Ghoulia Yelps and Lagoona Blue tho....
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

cosycottage wrote:Curse you! Just bought three packs of Make Your Own Monster on Amazon cos they were running cheap.

at work we have Ghoulia, Abby, Operetta and I think its Lagoona. there the roller skate ones there 9.99 but I really don't want to get more then Draculaura there is the dead tired ones but they are 15...don't know if I really want to, they are not lasting long and I doubt we are getting any more in as these were by luck.

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Kagami wrote:
cosycottage wrote:Curse you! Just bought three packs of Make Your Own Monster on Amazon cos they were running cheap.

at work we have Ghoulia, Abby, Operetta and I think its Lagoona. there the roller skate ones there 9.99 but I really don't want to get more then Draculaura there is the dead tired ones but they are 15...don't know if I really want to, they are not lasting long and I doubt we are getting any more in as these were by luck.
The dead tired range are cute. The roller ones ... meh... something about them isn't quite right, face-up wise or something, which is a shame, cos I love roller derby!

However, the Ghoulia Yelps scooter is super cool! I'm trying to resist temptation....

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Yes, I have to agree, the Ghoulia scooter set rocks! It's so detailed, you gotta get it! :multi:

As far as the roller girls, I actually kinda like mine & think they're really neat- the little wheels even roll. To each their own though.
2012_10130067.jpg
2012_10130067.jpg (660.28 KiB) Viewed 2606 times
2012_10130068.jpg
2012_10130068.jpg (605.62 KiB) Viewed 2606 times

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

yeap its all over now. my minds filled with ideas of things I want to make for her get for her and more of her, I'm staying to it though I'm just getting Ula D, need her coffin bed.
100_0527.JPG
100_0527.JPG (652.78 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
an I'm saying it! Yes I'm planing on doing a full size.
But still, the biggest question is how the hell did I end up even knowing about them? I still haven't seen the show....

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

eer Ebay I just want to beat these people with a stick!! some have taken the dolls and selling just the clothes, though its good to I guess or I would never have gotten just Fearleader DRACULAURA that is a 3 doll set. trying to get Forbitten love. then there are people that have sweet1600 for way to much and Snowbite..... and the car with doll.....the dam Coffin.... eerr getting all this is going to put me further away from getting a full sized one.

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

airgirluvr wrote: As far as the roller girls, I actually kinda like mine & think they're really neat- the little wheels even roll. To each their own though.
2012_10130068.jpg
Thanks for the detailed photo airgirluvr!

Yep, the Frankie Stein roller girl looks really good - I almost bit when I was looking through the store the other week. But I've already got two Frankies! I want to get a good selection, rather than concentrate on one character. I think it's the stupid helmets that put me off - and the clothes just don't grab me. I suppose I could Roller-Girl them up, like I did my battery-operated My Scene Kennedy (i think she's a Kennedy). Anyway Ghoulia Yelps looks completely different in the Roller Series. I know I should have got the first Ghoulia when they were out. The old grannie glasses were fantastic - but the original and the Fearleader Ghoulia are way too "collectible" now.

I think you're right. Toys R Us over here are doing the scooter and Ghoulia at £29.99 right now ($47 approx) so I'm gonna bite.

I really like the Spectra Vondergeist - especially in the Dot Dead Gorgeous range. Really need to find me a Clawdeen too.....

:whistle:

INFORMATIONS