https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

more proof the US dollar blows ... notice from Iplehouse

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

more proof the US dollar blows ... notice from Iplehouse

Post by komugi »

I got this notice from Iplehouse ... (in Korea for those not familiar with IH)

it speaks for itself :cry:
Attachments
20121113_mail.jpg
20121113_mail.jpg (138.49 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: more proof the US dollar blows ... notice from Iplehouse

Post by Dollarhyde »

Gotta love the foreign exchange... let the dollar fall the more it falls the fatter my wallet becomes :twisted:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

Dollarhyde wrote:Gotta love the foreign exchange... let the dollar fall the more it falls the fatter my wallet becomes :twisted:
it may be great for you ... and all the others in here in other countries ... but for us Americans it really sux badly :cry:
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

komugi wrote:
Dollarhyde wrote:Gotta love the foreign exchange... let the dollar fall the more it falls the fatter my wallet becomes :twisted:
it may be great for you ... and all the others in here in other countries ... but for us Americans it really sux badly :cry:
As a trader it doesn't matter to me whether the dollar rises or falls or for that matter any other of the 13 currency pairs I trade. As I say let them fall where they want :D

The trick is not to as that old Kenny Rogers song goes,"You gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em." :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

Dollarhyde wrote:
As a trader it doesn't matter to me whether the dollar rises or falls or for that matter any other of the 13 currency pairs I trade. As I say let them fall where they want :D

The trick is not to as that old Kenny Rogers song goes,"You gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em." :glou:
oh ok ... I understand now :)

and LOL ... I am familiar with that song ... it was one of his better ones 8)

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

We are going to run a fake dollar exchange like China dose so we can sell more.

Its part of the Change the white house is talking about.

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

itsme wrote:We are going to run a fake dollar exchange like China dose so we can sell more.

Its part of the Change the white house is talking about.
change 8O

ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:twisted:

ibella

Post by ibella »

I'd been reading about that on Den of Angels... I wonder why I didn't get the email.
At least I've already got 4 of them hehe. I've got too many dolls as is now anyway.

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

ibella wrote: I'd been reading about that on Den of Angels... I wonder why I didn't get the email.
At least I've already got 4 of them hehe. I've got too many dolls as is now anyway.
ROFL @ the "too many dolls already"

all I have is Mio ... and she likes it that way :mrgreen:

as for why you didnt get the email ... that IS weird, especially with you having 4 of them

if you had been getting periodic emails from them letting you know about various new dolls and other specials, but stopped getting them ... what might have happened is your account info might have been deleted

I remember not too long ago seeing a notice (on their site if I remember correctly) that they were going to do a house cleaning on all the registered accounts ... they were going to delete all the accounts that had not been active either with posts to their forum, or purchases, for over a couple of years or more

unfortunately those site "house cleanings" can sometimes delete accounts that should not have been

I'd go ahead and try to log in to see if your account is still there ... and if it is, I'd check your settings to see if possibly something got changed so that you no longer receive notices from them

ibella

Post by ibella »

I actually haven't been getting any emails from them except for when I ordered my dolls and when they shipped.

My account is still in tact and I still have points with them. I don't see any functions anywhere to turn on or off email notices. Weird....

Not that big a deal really because I peak at the site often enough even though I shouldn't lol.

Whew dolls... I have 9 right now and 6 on the way. I don't even really have a good space for them, but I just really.... NEEDED them lol. There's still 4 more that I'd really like to have. Have to do some serious house cleaning and get rid of some big things I don't use anymore to make a special space for my beauties.

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

ibella wrote:I actually haven't been getting any emails from them except for when I ordered my dolls and when they shipped.

My account is still in tact and I still have points with them. I don't see any functions anywhere to turn on or off email notices. Weird....
you're right ... that IS weird :? ... because I have been getting periodic emails from them ever since I got Mio ... I used to be active in their forum for a while after I first got Mio, but I havent been active in there for probably a year or more now
ibella wrote: Not that big a deal really because I peak at the site often enough even though I shouldn't lol.

Whew dolls... I have 9 right now and 6 on the way. I don't even really have a good space for them, but I just really.... NEEDED them lol. There's still 4 more that I'd really like to have. Have to do some serious house cleaning and get rid of some big things I don't use anymore to make a special space for my beauties.
ok ... *pointing to my therapy couch* ... let's discuss this serious addiction of yours .......... :whistle: :roll:

nothing at all wrong with having more than one :multi:

Mio is my only bjd ... but she is not the only member of my family ... I have one plush bunny (Bunny), two teddy bears {one with a red heart attached} (Littlebear, and Valentine), one small plastic white tiger (Snowflake), a plush small Loch Ness monster (Cruso, from the movie "Waterhorse"), and a plush polar bear (Yuri, from the movie "Golden Compass")
... LOL I finally had to draw the line before my family got too big for me to move around ... the plush "Puss" (from the Puss In Boots movie went to someone else)

each has a story of how I got them ... and the first 3 were gifts from ex-girlfriends

families tend to grow if you let them :D

ibella

Post by ibella »

*sigh* yeah, I always get easily obsessed with things. Usually I do a yearly jewelry spree which ended up turning into a doll spree this year, but I spent more on this year's spree than any jewelry spree I've done so far.

I'm even going to attempt to make some next year because there isn't a perfect willowy body shape out there for a particular character of mine.

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

ibella wrote:*sigh* yeah, I always get easily obsessed with things. Usually I do a yearly jewelry spree which ended up turning into a doll spree this year, but I spent more on this year's spree than any jewelry spree I've done so far.
it's easy to get obsessed with things ... especially things which bring us pleasure or happiness

for MANY years my biggest obsessions were music, books, and gaming ... I never could afford all 3 at once

as long as your obsession doesnt cause real life problems for you, enjoy it ... life in general doesnt give most of us much in the way of happiness or pleasure ... so if you've found something that does, treasure it :D {{{hugs}}}
ibella wrote: I'm even going to attempt to make some next year because there isn't a perfect willowy body shape out there for a particular character of mine.
that is something I would never dare try ... I'm not artistic at all ... anything I'd try to make would end up looking like it belonged in the next Tim Burton movie :?

ibella

Post by ibella »

hehe luckily I've been an artist all my life and I'm a compulsive medium-hopper, so I have a lot of of experience working with different things that will aid me in the endeavor.

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

itsme wrote:We are going to run a fake dollar exchange like China dose so we can sell more.
You have been for the past 40 years (under Nixon, when the US ave up the Gold Standard). You guys have been incredibly lucky that all those enormous dollar amounts floating about out in the rest of the world haven't all come flooding back like homing pigeons, especially the petrodollar and suchlike, during the current economic situation that first came to a head 5-6 years ago.

Still, as long as you keep those legs moving, you can maintain that (un)healthy trade deficit.

Just an economic note :)
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

INFORMATIONS