https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

- V -

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

- V -

Post by Varkeo »

:plaidskirt: New Artwork on the Way ;) :plaidskirt:

Needed a new Topic for this seasons artwork ;)

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: - V -

Post by Dollarhyde »

Something seasonal?? :wink:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

ibella

Post by ibella »

I think it would be pretty cool seeing some creative present wrapping and unwrapping. Not the conventional and common bow around the breasts, hopefully a few more interesting arrangements :)

I would say trussed up like a Christmas tree wound in lights and tinsel, but don't know if the heat from Christmas lights would hurt the dolls or not. Most lights don't get that hot, but I don't think I would take the chance with an expensive doll.

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Dollarhyde wrote:Something seasonal?? :wink:
Yeah^^

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

ibella wrote:I think it would be pretty cool seeing some creative present wrapping and unwrapping. Not the conventional and common bow around the breasts, hopefully a few more interesting arrangements :)

I would say trussed up like a Christmas tree wound in lights and tinsel, but don't know if the heat from Christmas lights would hurt the dolls or not. Most lights don't get that hot, but I don't think I would take the chance with an expensive doll.

That's a damn good idea! Gotta keep that in mind!
Looks like I am gonna have to visit the crafting store soon and get me some sexy ribbons.

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

Varkeo wrote:
Dollarhyde wrote:Something seasonal?? :wink:
Yeah^^
ahhh cool 8) .... and wheeeeewwwwww ... when I saw the " V " ... all I could think of was OMG dont tell me someone is going to do something with their dolls that would resemble that god awful TV series

the original movie wasnt bad ... but the series just ran the idea into the ground to the point of complete stupidity

you do great work with your girls ... it will be nice to see what you and them do for the holidays :)
Varkeo wrote:
ibella wrote:I think it would be pretty cool seeing some creative present wrapping and unwrapping. Not the conventional and common bow around the breasts, hopefully a few more interesting arrangements :)

That's a damn good idea! Gotta keep that in mind!
Looks like I am gonna have to visit the crafting store soon and get me some sexy ribbons.
I agree with ibella ... the whole "ribbons around the naked girl" thing has been done to death over the years

one or more of them getting tangled up decorating, with one of the others scolding them ... could make for a fun photo shoot :lol:

I dont think I would trust any sort of xmas lights too close to a silicone doll ... but for the bjds I would think the newer LED type lights should be ok, at least for the amount of time of a photo shoot ... they dont put out very much heat at all
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

I agree with ibella ... the whole "ribbons around the naked girl" thing has been done to death over the years

one or more of them getting tangled up decorating, with one of the others scolding them ... could make for a fun photo shoot :lol:

I dont think I would trust any sort of xmas lights too close to a silicone doll ... but for the bjds I would think the newer LED type lights should be ok, at least for the amount of time of a photo shoot ... they dont put out very much heat at all
Oh ya Hot babes wrapped in ribbons mmmmmmmmmmm. Just the thought of that sounds hawt! :evilbat:

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Here is a new pic of our blind beauty Fantasia. Updated her background story too!

Fantasia is a close friend of Ricku; she has an obsession with flowers. When she is not modeling, she is a botanist. Just like Ricku, Fantasia has a lot of experience as a model. She too used to be a nudist into her home became more of a city and laws came about. She joins Varkeo hoping to recreate what she loved about her own personal beauty.

- Her only flaw is that she is blind. So how is she able to see? Well, she put's special contacts in her eyes that turns them blue correcting her vision to see temporary when she goes out in public. At home, she takes them off and goes by her natural senses.
Attachments
IMG_8259.JPG
IMG_8259.JPG (276.09 KiB) Viewed 2344 times

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Here is another with her and Malissa. :mrgreen:
Attachments
IMG_8269.JPG
IMG_8269.JPG (446.02 KiB) Viewed 2344 times

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

very nice :D

your girls are VERY easy on the eyes 8)
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

ibella

Post by ibella »

Your blind girl looks so sweet!

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

komugi wrote:very nice :D

your girls are VERY easy on the eyes 8)
'
No kidding! :painting:

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

ibella wrote:Your blind girl looks so sweet!
:mrgreen:

Kinella
Doll
Doll

Post by Kinella »

Vark shot me today from off of his laptop by the window. :mrgreen:
Attachments
IMG_8374.JPG
IMG_8374.JPG (327.86 KiB) Viewed 2172 times
- Vice President and Android -
My Doll Album Gallery - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6874

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

Kinella wrote:Vark shot me today from off of his laptop by the window. :mrgreen:
very nice :D

a pretty girl in front of a camera is always a good thing :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS