https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Lots and lots of new pics (both bjd and silicone)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

ibella

Lots and lots of new pics (both bjd and silicone)

Post by ibella »

Y'know I actually like this forum better than any other doll forum even though it's more "adult content" oriented. It's just more friendly and fun whereas all other doll sites have so much negativity and conflict.

I took some photos today of 2 dolls I just finished putting together and I also never posted pics of my SQ labs/Iplehouse hybrid either, so here they all are now!

First up, I had gotten 3 head sculpts from ElfDoll (a bjd company, not the silicone doll) and I blushed the Rita model to go with my Lovely Doll silicone body. Got tired of waiting for my Cristy Stone head to arrive :/ and I thought this might fit better. It's a teensy bit big scale-wise for the body, but I think it still works pretty decently. Not so sure I chose the right color scheme for her. I might have to redo it all later.

But here's Euphoria with her current refurbished look:

Then Lady J who I named after the G.I. Joe character as she reminds me a bit of her hehe. She's an ElfDoll Yuan head on a Fairyland Feeple65 body with Doll Family-H jointed hands. Wasn't able to perfectly match the face and hand colors to the body unfortunately :(

For that SQ Labs body I got, I put an Iplehouse JID Asa head on her. Named Faun after a character that she doesn't actually resemble, but the name sort of suits her anyway hehe:

I'm putting my Iplehouse Asa head on another body so I picked up this Soom Dia head for the Iplehouse EID body. Had to do some modding on the head to get it to fit the neck properly, but turned out well i think:

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Lots and lots of new pics (both bjd and silicone)

Post by Dollarhyde »

That's a nice collection Ibella thanks for sharing :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

ibella wrote:Y'know I actually like this forum better than any other doll forum even though it's more "adult content" oriented. It's just more friendly and fun whereas all other doll sites have so much negativity and conflict.
I agree with you completely on that :D ... I have been a member of other doll sites ... and almost to a fault they are all extremely rigid and insanely restrictive of what you can show or even talk about, and absolutely forget any mention of anything even resembling any of the sexually capable dolls
Dollarhyde wrote: That's a nice collection Ibella thanks for sharing :glou:
agreed :D ... you do have a nice collection :D

and the jointed hands on Lady J are cool ... are the hands from another company ? ... that I remember, the only company I had seen that had jointed hands like that was Granado, and I dont remember what size doll they fit
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

What a fantastic collection and some really beautiful faces they have.
I love the slight smug smile the male doll has, having been included in
the picture with the lovely ladies.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Awesome doll collection ibella!

Euphoria is a real cutie, and I love that name!

Bra and panties look very sexy, did you make them?

P.S.
You should come and and join the Category B Photo Challenge if you have a chance - you have nice photos!

MF

ibella

Post by ibella »

Thanks so much you all :D
Yeah, my 2 other boys are downstairs instead of in my work room. Most of the boys that I ordered are being VERY slow to arrive grr... of the 6 dolls that are on the way, 4 of them are guys, so when all is said and done I'll have more boy dolls than girl dolls hehe. But the girls are so much more fun to make clothes for!

MF, yep! I made the undies XD That's why most of my dolls are still naked lol. I haven't had time to sew for them all yet.

komugi, I am OBSESSED with jointed hands! lol The pair on Lady J are Doll Family-H 1/3rd female hands. But other companies that I know of that make them are:
Soom (but only for 1/3rd males that I'm aware of, a bit small for some of the bigger guys)
Loong Soul (but they will only sell hands with the purchase of a doll)
Dika Doll
Doll Leaves
Doll Zone
Dragon Doll
Illusion Spirit
POPO Doll
Ring Doll

Alice collections sells a few different kinds:
http://www.alicescollections.com/jointe ... 7tduoleia5

I have 4 other pairs of jointed hands, and my 2 Loong Soul dolls are coming with jointed hands. But I was waiting for the rest of the dolls to arrive before I assigned what I have to specific dolls because once I get them blushed to match the right ones it'll be a huge pain to change them.

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :multi:
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Very nice collection, and great photos! :glou:

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

ibella wrote: ... so when all is said and done I'll have more boy dolls than girl dolls hehe.
that's cool ... that gives you a nice selection of guys as dance partners 8)

I dont know if you had the seen the thread I started a while back over in the Dolls in General section about dancing with our dolls ... but that is something Mio and I have enjoyed many times :D ... (and others have enjoyed with their dolls)
... have you ever danced with any of your dolls ?
ibella wrote: komugi, I am OBSESSED with jointed hands! lol ...

Doll Family-H
Loong Soul
Dika Doll
Dragon Doll
Illusion Spirit
POPO Doll
Ring Doll
that's cool ... when I first saw them on the Granado site I thought they were really cool, and I would have chosen that as an option for Mio if Iplehouse had them
... I'm still tempted to try a set to see if they would look right for her

I see you mentioned some more doll makers that I dont have on my small dolls list ... and I'd love to add their names ... could you give me links for the doll companies I left in the quote part of this post
... and since there are several who do make them, I am either going to set up a separate section for that, or add a color coded indicator just for that to the list
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

ibella

Post by ibella »

Weird! I'd have thought I told you about at least Loong Soul and Ring Doll as they are 2 of my favorites. I have 2 dolls coming from Loong Soul that I ordered 3 months ago that should finally be here Monday.

Doll Family H, Doll Family A, Dragon Doll and Illusion spirit don't actually have English sites, but they can be bought through Dolls Singing/Jeeryama on ebay or Mint on Card or Alice's Collections. here's their Chinese site for the Doll family dolls though:
http://www.dfdoll-a.com/

Dika doll:
http://www.dkdoll.com/productsen.asp

Loong Soul:
http://loongsouldoll.com/

POPO Doll
http://www.popodoll.com/

Ring Doll
http://ringdoll.com/index.html

While I'm at it, I recently saw Ram Cube dolls:
http://ramcubedoll.com/index.php

And April Story is a new company:
http://www.4sdolls.com/index.php

I'll have to compare your list with my list and DOA's list to see what you're missing. New companies have been popping up left and right lately.

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

ibella wrote: Weird! I'd have thought I told you about at least Loong Soul and Ring Doll as they are 2 of my favorites. I have 2 dolls coming from Loong Soul that I ordered 3 months ago that should finally be here Monday.
no biggie :) ... trying to remember everything you talked about with all the different people in here ... I'm not sure that is possible for anyone

thank you for the info and the links ... *snip* :D ... I should have an update to the small dolls thread later today
ibella wrote: I'll have to compare your list with my list and DOA's list to see what you're missing. New companies have been popping up left and right lately.
that would be cool when you get the chance

as for all the new doll companies popping up ... it worries me a bit ... I have seen similar things happen in other areas once something got trendy (like the American comic market back in the 80's) ... I can just hope that these new companies are as reputable as the companies that have been around for a while

INFORMATIONS