https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Presenting My Size Barbie "Veronica"!!!!!!!!!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Presenting My Size Barbie "Veronica"!!!!!!!!!

Post by rubherkitty »

Hmm, I guess Christine doesn't take me serious???

Thanks Sam.
New, I think the MLD's are a little pricey for what you get, but I'm not in the biz to know. Maybe someday I will build a mold and offer a new line of high end 48" doll. I'd have to look through my old post, but somewhere I added up materials for a BoyToy size silicone doll and they were less than 25% of the cost. The rest was labor, overhead, marketing, R&D, etc.

For Veronica, FL insert & misc parts, glue & paint, I probably have around $170.00 in her build. Clothing & jewelry is xtra.

Veronica is nice, but there are other dolls out there that can look like her.
I wanted V as she is, but also want to get into more bizarre design's that can't be found. I'm talking body part additions and unusual colors, etc. I am going to make a new post in general discussion about what a custom doll may be worth on the market as I'm fairly new to this. If I produce a couple every year, there may be a few collectors of odd sex dolls who may be interested.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

OK, thinking another mod to V! LOL
How about a flexable neck? Drives me nuts that she can't look down or up in certain positions or can't tilt her head to the side so I can nibble on her neck.

She has 2" of neck to work with. I'm thinking of cutting most away and installing a flexable core via a flexable neck like on a table lamp, cover that w/ dense flexable foam then covering that w/ a piece of soft buckskin. I would glue the skin to the base of her neck and cover the joint if too noticable w/a goth choker.

Something like this choker, but w/ out the spikes. Many nice goth chokers on google images!!
Attachments
goth choker 2.jpg
goth choker 2.jpg (100.67 KiB) Viewed 5296 times
goth choker 1.jpg
goth choker 1.jpg (137.14 KiB) Viewed 5296 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi RK,

The steel ball/magnet would be a natural to give her the head tilt and it would be a pretty simple thing to do.
King Metals has the hollow steel balls as small as 1-1/2" diameter which might be perfect for the barbie head.
The 1" diameter magnet would fit perfectly in the neck opening of the barbie.
http://www.kingmetals.com/Catalog/ItemC ... tailId=225
http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.a ... -N&cat=173

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Your right, the ball and magnet is at it's best for this mod. I'll kick it around some. I think it would be fine for forward and back tilt. Tipping her head to the side may give the appearance of her head falling off??
Hard to beat a long gracefull curving neck.

ETA: Pic of "blonde" Goth I found just for fun!
Attachments
blonde goth.jpg
blonde goth.jpg (82.98 KiB) Viewed 5258 times

mission

Post by mission »

Now that's my kind of woman! :twisted:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

LOL! Yeah, I've been having fun w/ V as a young college tart, but that pic makes me want to Goth her back up.

I've been multi tasking on a bunch of new clothing and looks for her lately:
College tart
Roller skater
Lost outdoor explorer
Soccer girl

I hope to post some pics on V's thread when I get some of it all done.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

ETA above: Hot secretary outfit!

Ok, what's wrong w/ me. Please don't tell me if you DO know!

I'm wanting to do the Vamp, but I saw a post on here about a new robot and did a google. Saw the pic of the robot from "Metropolis" and wow!
Think I need to build me a sexbot now too! Maybe more cyborg w/ the sexy parts being female.
Attachments
metro50.jpg
metro50.jpg (23.19 KiB) Viewed 5220 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I found Veronica a little sister tonight.
Drove 30 miles into the city to buy a MS barbie, sight unseen for $15.00 and guess what she was?
Her hair is a tangled mess w/ pieces of grass and dirt mixed in. Stickers stuck to her. She was probably a curb side pick up, but I'm glad to have her.
Attachments
Veronica & sis 001.jpg
Veronica & sis 001.jpg (379.88 KiB) Viewed 5153 times
Veronica & sis 002.jpg
Veronica & sis 002.jpg (314.61 KiB) Viewed 5153 times
Veronica & sis 004.jpg
Veronica & sis 004.jpg (400.05 KiB) Viewed 5153 times
I'm next for the works!
I'm next for the works!
Veronica & sis 003.jpg (368.19 KiB) Viewed 5154 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Veronica is getting famous!
Google images search: My Size Barbie Sex, brings up some pics of her now.

Doing a google image search for Goth Corset brought up this wild thing.
Attachments
tumblr_m5l6y8o9lf1r3p9nio1_400.jpg
tumblr_m5l6y8o9lf1r3p9nio1_400.jpg (76.05 KiB) Viewed 5040 times

ElEncabronado

Post by ElEncabronado »

She is great, do u have more photos of her??? :?:

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

rubherkitty wrote:Hmm, I guess Christine doesn't take me serious???

Thanks Sam.
New, I think the MLD's are a little pricey for what you get, but I'm not in the biz to know. Maybe someday I will build a mold and offer a new line of high end 48" doll. I'd have to look through my old post, but somewhere I added up materials for a BoyToy size silicone doll and they were less than 25% of the cost. The rest was labor, overhead, marketing, R&D, etc.

For Veronica, FL insert & misc parts, glue & paint, I probably have around $170.00 in her build. Clothing & jewelry is xtra.

Veronica is nice, but there are other dolls out there that can look like her.
I wanted V as she is, but also want to get into more bizarre design's that can't be found. I'm talking body part additions and unusual colors, etc. I am going to make a new post in general discussion about what a custom doll may be worth on the market as I'm fairly new to this. If I produce a couple every year, there may be a few collectors of odd sex dolls who may be interested.

Not at all I love the work you have done on your doll.... :mrgreen:

I think she great...... :glou:

:multi: :multi: :multi:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

ElEncabronado wrote:She is great, do u have more photos of her??? :?:
Here is a thread that has more before and after shots. http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... t=veronica

Veronica suffered at the blade of the guillotine, but it was quick. She now has a new head. I'm still working on some final touches before full body shots. http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 64&t=49687

RK

PS: Thanks Christine.

m1898
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by m1898 »

Good info on modifying her. Thank you.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Oh, Veronica, you outshine Barbie! Good work.

LoveDollUSA

Post by LoveDollUSA »

rubherkitty wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:21 am Is this where I belong?

I'm not silicone or latex.
I'm not a plushy.
I'm not a blow upper.
I'm not a little "non sex" ball jointer, cause I do like a little joint now & then and balling ALOT!
What did you use to remove the paint bodysuit off her body? I bought a few Disney Princess my size dolls and I’m thinking of converting them the same way but I tried using acetone and it leaves marks on the dolls so I wanted to know what you used. Paint remover?

INFORMATIONS