https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Presenting My Size Barbie "Veronica"!!!!!!!!!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Presenting My Size Barbie "Veronica"!!!!!!!!!

Post by rubherkitty »

-Blujay- wrote:Nice rack! Where you gonna mount the heating coil?
Right next to the hip drive servo of course. Have to keep it away from the motion activated voice box. Don't worry, the voice box does have a OFF switch!

Did a little bondo work on V's back and sides tonight. The old waist line pinched in right below her rib cage. With the extension, it made her waist line too high. I'm having to build up the lower rib cage area and keep the new lower waist line as thin as possible. She's starting to get a long sleek look to her now. Hope it comes out good.
Attachments
veronica torso extend 022.jpg
veronica torso extend 022.jpg (356.1 KiB) Viewed 2436 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

-Blujay-
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by -Blujay- »

Yeah! Then her nips could be rotary switches and her clit a turbo button(I'm startin to scare myself). I love the long sleek feline look too . I may have to sell one of my bike projects and start my own Galatea.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Best wishes if you start a barbie project, but remember, she'll cost you time and money! Where have I heard that before.

I'm 97% done w/ the bondo work. Quite a job.
The MS Barbie torso shell is quite small to do much technical stuff. Maybe if I do a larger doll someday. A hollow shell doll w/ articulated limbs may be a better option for simple robotics than a full silicone doll?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

mccobb
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mccobb »

No complaints here about needing to keep the "new lower waist line as thin as possible."

BTW, thanks for linking to your other thread with the boob job work. As your biggest fan, I check in regularly to view the evolution of V. I'd imagine the new boobs arent soft, but neither were the originals. I actually like the hard, smooth, perfectly round little orbs that Barbie has. Better to have hard boobs than saggy ones.

-Blujay-
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by -Blujay- »

or none at all. My poor little msb cringes eveytime I look at this thread.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks.
I'm 99.7% done w/ the bondo work now and in the nick of time cause my hands can't take the pain anymore!! Guess I have a new found allergy to the bondo? I've been using epoxy and cleaning very sparingly w/ lacquer thinner and never had a problem. This cracking and bleeding on the backs of my hands came on after a couple long days of the bondo work.
They'll go back to std roughness when I can put some lotion on them.
Have to keep them super clean and dry for the bondo & painting.

Now that the FL is installed, I went back and did more butt cheek enhancing so that took another 4 hrs! She now has a butt crack at least 1" inch deep and much rounder cheeks.

Yes, the boobs will be hard little Q-balls w/ big upturn nipples.
Going to work on them shortly, final sand and prime for painting tonight!
Attachments
veronica torso extend 023.jpg
veronica torso extend 023.jpg (383.22 KiB) Viewed 2323 times

-Blujay-
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by -Blujay- »

Buy a box of those cheapo proctologist gloves. Lacquer thinner and acetone bad shit.
Do you have a website for "RubberKittys' BondoBabes" yet?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I know I should wear gloves, but I hate trying to work w/ them.
I try to avoid acetone and Laq Thinner has not bothered me before. It may be the combo of the LT thinning the bondo and allowing it to absorb?

Speaking of V's lengthened cat like torso, maybe I should paint her gloss black, give her pale blue cat eyes and a shaggy long platinum blonde wig.
You talk about over the top!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks mccobb.
I told V you are our #1 fan so she said to give you a sneak preview.
She's such a tease! LOL

The marker cap is for size referance. Her buttcrack is now 3-1/2" long.
Attachments
veronica torso extend 024.jpg
veronica torso extend 024.jpg (307.4 KiB) Viewed 2308 times

-Blujay-
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by -Blujay- »

Yeah! & when she's horny her eyes could change to violet or whatever. Boy it's easy to build stuff in your own head.

mccobb
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mccobb »

I am totally digging the fantasy of a glossy black Barbie with platinum blonde hair. I'm tempted to try that myself, but am not ready to corrupt my sweetie any further just yet.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

If I can find a cheap MSB locally, I will pick one up and try a glossy black paint job just to see the effect. Most are just blonde, but there are some plat blonde MSB's out there. Even a light blonde like V would be nice.

MikeStone
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MikeStone »

rubherkitty wrote:If I can find a cheap MSB locally, I will pick one up and try a glossy black paint job just to see the effect. Most are just blonde, but there are some plat blonde MSB's out there. Even a light blonde like V would be nice.
I picked up a MSB on eBay along with 2 very very nice wigs from another seller which I'm going to have to sell if you are interested. I just got a job offer overseas so I'm going to abandon all my doll plans. Will sell below my cost as need to unload fast.

mccobb
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mccobb »

How is the project going?

I hope you didn't get distracted with the glossy black catwoman look. I do want to see that, but more urgently, I want to see you finish V in her goth tramp look.

Have you inserted the FL yet?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

mccobb wrote:How is the project going?

I hope you didn't get distracted with the glossy black catwoman look. I do want to see that, but more urgently, I want to see you finish V in her goth tramp look.

Have you inserted the FL yet?
Yes, she's a fully functional nympho!!
I'm thinking of going a diff route on my next project. Looking for a mannequin now. Either a teenage girl or petite woman height around 4' 7" - 5' 2". This would save me time on torso lengthening and widening.
V is erotic because of her tiny size, but it's hard to trick my brain into believing the realism of her at the same time. As weight seems to be a non-issue, I'm thinking the height of MQ as mentioned above and it having full size hips and chest may make her more believable. I would make articulated joints and a head that turns. May consider the ball and magnet idea like mannequinfan is thinking of?

This ebony babe in pic is 4' 11"!! Don't care for the face, but that can be changed. She has a odd lip thing going on. Need a better closeup actually before I pass judgement.
I'll post a reminder pic of Dasha to compare!!
Looks like the were both baked in the same pan. One is either underdone or one is overdone? Both look yummy to this guy though! LOL
Attachments
african_american_teenage_girl_mannequin_CM92.jpg
african_american_teenage_girl_mannequin_CM92.jpg (12.74 KiB) Viewed 2118 times
Dasha A.jpg
Dasha A.jpg (271.25 KiB) Viewed 2119 times

INFORMATIONS