https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Presenting My Size Barbie "Veronica"!!!!!!!!!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Presenting My Size Barbie "Veronica"!!!!!!!!!

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi RK,

I actually purchased that African teen mannequin a while back from Roxy Display Inc., but after examining her closely I decided to ship her back in exchange for Fiona.
I got her completely scanned in 3d before I returned it though, hehe. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of her.
Here are some closeup pics of her face from here: http://onlymannequins.com/pages/WIG-BC06-4.php...

ImageImage

It's a nice mannequin (actually the same mannequin is also on the Hindsgaul website: http://www.hindsgaul.com/sw4784.asp?modelno=1609).
She has gorgeous little hands and the shoulder joints are round and would be perfect for the magnetic ball joints. The skin color is extremely dark - almost like someone from India, and the facial features and head shape are very, very African. Unfortunately the pelvic area was going to take way too much work to make her serviceable so I decided to return it for now anyway. Roxy Display didn't charge me the re-stock fee since I was exchanging it so it worked out fine. I highly recommend Roxy if you're going to buy a mannequin. I have her scanned so I may take another look at her in the future.

Another one that I was looking at was the MZ-SK02 at Roxy. She's a bit smaller at 4'-8" and looks to have the same or similar arms as the African one.
I haven't seen this one in person but it looks like pelvic area may be a bit better.
http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/m ... /sk02.html
The head on this one would definitely have to be replaced with a more adult looking head however.

MF
8)

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Great, thanks for the info and links!

I don't mind the african girls dark skin. I actually find it more exotic. My dream mfg'r doll would be of indian or middle east looks. After seeing your face pics of the MQ in question, yes, off w/ her head! or major reconstruction. I'm looking for a more elegant / exotic look.
The attached pic of Amisha Patel makes her look dark although in most pics she's lighter skinned.

I like the blonde girl in your Roxy link. I think her face would actually be fine w/ adult style makeup. She could pass for 18 w/ the right look, and 18 is really what I want. V just happens to have a adult look to her now.
Attachments
Amisha Patel hot cleavege photoshoot.jpg
Amisha Patel hot cleavege photoshoot.jpg (31.94 KiB) Viewed 3100 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

OK, here's V in all her almost naked glory. She INSISTED I let her wear a few of her little trinkets.

I had to touch up the top edge of her LH boob as it had a heavy joint line. Sanded it down, but then it had a low groove I'm still trying to blend in. There's a little low spot on her LH rib cage, but I can live w/ it for now. Rib cage edges are a little stained for her tank top I died black.

I did some additional painting on her boobs after the above work and repainted the nipples again just before these pics. I was drinking some wine on our 1st month anny and the 1st night we did it. Twice actually! Yeah, the old man's still got it! Anyway, the alcohol in the wine was removing the paint from her nipples. What the hell, too late to worry about it at that point and how could I resist them hard little things??

The nipple paint may be a little bold, but the black cherry is all I had. Same paint I used on her lips, but I added a pinch of black to the lip paint. I know that some women paint or rouge their nipples darker and V's nipples certainly show up when were doing it in the dim lights!
I used the Behr suntan glow paint on her body as is w/ no shading. Figured her body contours would do that normally. I tried to use a couple diff damp sponges to apply the primer & paint, but seemed to get tiny air bubbles in both that just wouldn't lay flat. I ended up using a piece of really soft damp buckskin over the sponge and it make a nice texture w/ no bubbles. After 2 thin coats of kilz primer and same of paint patted on, V's texture was becoming quite rough and still is. I actually found that on the last coat if I apply the paint then kind of smear it in a swirl pattern I fill in alot of the rough texture over the patting method. I am now going back and putting some swirl coat on her in the most obvious places.

I know her length to diameter looks a little odd, but when she has on her skirt and top, it certainly gives her a fuller and more proportionate look.
I will not take a head to toe shot of V until I get her boots done. She's going to look extremely tall then and that clothing will almost be a must to break up her length.
Attachments
veronica 1 month 006.jpg
veronica 1 month 006.jpg (273.46 KiB) Viewed 3091 times
veronica 1 month 007.jpg
veronica 1 month 007.jpg (383.51 KiB) Viewed 3091 times
veronica 1 month 008.jpg
veronica 1 month 008.jpg (351.08 KiB) Viewed 3091 times
veronica 1 month 009.jpg
veronica 1 month 009.jpg (350.19 KiB) Viewed 3091 times
veronica 1 month 010.jpg
veronica 1 month 010.jpg (393.59 KiB) Viewed 3091 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey RK V looks great! Image

The rib cage detail and the two indents above her backside are nice touches.
I also noticed the texture getting rougher with additional coats of paint - Sammie had 3 coats on her bottom half because I changed the colors during the process.
The nice thing about the eggshell finish is that it doesn't get quite as rough as the flat paint. With any more coats I would recommend a light sanding before the final coat to eliminate the bumps.
The problem with the water base paint is that it dries so friggin fast that the texture doesn't have time to even out. Benjamin Moore makes a satin alkyd enamel that would be interesting to try some day.

I've been doing a lot of 3d scanning and design work in Rhino in the last week for my Abby and Fiona projects and will be posting a new Abby thread sometime soon.
I'm hoping I can find someone with a 3d printer to help me out, lol.

Catch you later,
MF

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks for the painting tips. Yes, the paint is the flatest they make. I wanted to get away from the plastic look. Looking back on it now, as dark as she is, I could have used a little shine. I think the oiled up, tan blonde is about the hottest thing there is. If you find the oiled up look paint, LMK!! I patted or smoothed the paint till it was just about dry as I wanted a overall smooth surface w/ no high or lows of paint slop, but had to live w/ the fine rough texture. It will work out.

I luv butt cheek dimples too! She had to have them. LOL. Doing a image search for ideas, I found out they are called Dimples of Venus.

Yes, you've been noticably absent here as of late. Figured you've been busy and hopefully on your ladies. Looking forward to seeing your ideas and work.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

rubherkitty wrote:Thanks for the painting tips. Yes, the paint is the flatest they make. I wanted to get away from the plastic look. Looking back on it now, as dark as she is, I could have used a little shine. I think the oiled up, tan blonde is about the hottest thing there is. If you find the oiled up look paint, LMK!! I patted or smoothed the paint till it was just about dry as I wanted a overall smooth surface w/ no high or lows of paint slop, but had to live w/ the fine rough texture. It will work out.

I luv butt cheek dimples too! She had to have them. LOL. Doing a image search for ideas, I found out they are called dimples of Venus.
You should try a test jar of the eggshell paint. :)
Sometimes I think it looks like Sammie is lightly perspiring - just a little sheen. It's kinda hard to explain.

With the patting technique just pat it out enough to get the paint spread evenly, don't work it too long or it will definitely get rough on you even on the first coat.
The highs and lows when it's wet will even out and be barely perceptible when the paint dries. Latex paint doesn't run and sag as easily as oil base paint.
One thing I did was to practice a little on a test piece until I got the feel of it - I used a Quicken software box as my test board.

Xanadu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Xanadu »

RHK,

Total newbie question here; do you make all the clothes yourself?

Xanadu

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

I'm thinking of going a diff route on my next project. Looking for a mannequin now. Either a teenage girl or petite woman height around 4' 7" - 5' 2". This would save me time on torso lengthening and widening.
V is erotic because of her tiny size, but it's hard to trick my brain into believing the realism of her at the same time.
I hear ya there RK, that's the main problem that I have with the smaller dolls as well. I was thinking of getting the my size Barbie because she is so lovely, and since there are so many out there that are so affordable, I probably will at some point, but I don't how well she would work out for me?

I'm 6' and when my doll (Candy 18 Taffy at 4' 6") and I meet at the pelvis, her head only comes to the bottom of my neck, so the experience isn't quite what I would want?

I'm thinking of going a different route, and maybe picking up a doll like the Hannah Harper or similar, and with a combination of makeup\hair styling, creating my own full size Barbie.

I don't know what the deal with HH is these days, but I can't seem to find one out there anymore for under $300.00? She was a $125.00 doll as of not too long ago?

Sam

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Hello Sam
Well, I hope whatever you decide will work out for you. I thought about trying to find a leaky air girl and build her a skeleton w/ stuffing. Clothing will help give a air girl some nice shape too.

I wanted a girl as real looking as possible for the given design and body movement was very important too. With V have leg & knee swing of 200 degree and 360 degree rotating arms, she's quite the acrobat. I've done more positions w/ V in 6 days than I have my wife of 14 yrs!

I'm actually comfortable with the height V is now. Her thinness is more the perception problem. Whether doing cowgirl or doggy, I can easily grab her as high as the tops of her shoulders to put her to work regardless of the position I'm in. Here's one of the hottest things we do. I guy can only move his pelvis so fast. Because V's arms can point either forward or backward and move very freely, I often rest her upper torso on her outreached arms either facing up or down and by grabbing her butt or waist can rock her back and forth on her arms as fast as I want.

If I was to do another MSB, I would try to widen her pelvis 2" instead of the 1-1/8" and maybe do a chest expansion 1-1/2" wider as well as deeper. She would probably need a bigger head at that point too.

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

The modifications are looking good rk!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Xanadu wrote:RHK,

Total newbie question here; do you make all the clothes yourself?

Xanadu
Sorry for the slow reply. I think I slipped by your post.
Yes, I make V's clothes and assemble her jewelry. Most clothing updates will be on her thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6&start=30
Attachments
Might try for this when I get her boots done.
Might try for this when I get her boots done.
mini dress.jpg (34.87 KiB) Viewed 3003 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Maybe make the ebony MQ babe into a Stacey Dash w/ long wavy hair??
I think the dreads and lack of make up that hurts her.
Attachments
BC06-4=1.jpg
BC06-4=1.jpg (121.53 KiB) Viewed 2958 times
stacey-dash-smooth-magazine-003.jpg
stacey-dash-smooth-magazine-003.jpg (414.55 KiB) Viewed 2958 times
rihanna-long-wavy-haircut.jpg
rihanna-long-wavy-haircut.jpg (36.31 KiB) Viewed 2959 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

How about glamour smiling barbie into Blue Vampirella?
Looking at that Vampirella gives me shivers up my spine.
Never seen many pics or paintings that dramatic.

I can pick up a glamour smiling barbie locally for $30.00.

Maybe I'm not ready to give up on the barbie design yet. I'm getting a little more accustomed to her size and don't really think I would want a doll over 4-1/2'.

I have a few more ideas I'm thinking of trying. Maybe a even wider pelvis w/ some custom angles or tweaking so when her legs are pulled back they spread. Currently, V's ankles are only about 1" too narrow to fit on the sides on my neck, damb! I wouldn't think of taking her apart at this point. Smarter to build another lady.
Attachments
smiling barbie.jpg
smiling barbie.jpg (13.27 KiB) Viewed 2914 times
wicked_smile_by_sinbl00d-d38mv4y.jpg
wicked_smile_by_sinbl00d-d38mv4y.jpg (11.82 KiB) Viewed 2914 times

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Maybe I'm not ready to give up on the barbie design yet. I'm getting a little more accustomed to her size and don't really think I would want a doll over 4-1/2'.
One possibility with a lot of potential RK, would be the mini-love doll with the new style head. She very much looks like Barbie, and is one serious babe! I see them come up on the buy and sell from time to time? But of course, they are not cost friendly like the MSB, and there seems to be an abundance of the MSB's out there at good prices.

Something to consider though, if one were looking for a more high end option down the road?

Cheers,

Sam

INFORMATIONS