https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

My size barbie "Veronica" new girl in town!!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

My size barbie "Veronica" new girl in town!!

Post by rubherkitty »

Hello, my name is Veronica.
It's nice to meet all ya fine people.
This is where I was told to hang out at. LOL

Is it true you girls "don't have sex"?
My boyfriend is busily working on making me a real woman. Hoping to consumate our love ASAP! He He
Hope we don't cause too much trouble round here.

Anyway, nice to meet y'all and hope to see ya round!

Luv
Veronica
Attachments
veronica 006.jpg
veronica 006.jpg (356.71 KiB) Viewed 4634 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: My size barbie "Veronica" new girl in town!!

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello Veronica and welcome to the forum... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 47616902 »

Welcome. Would love to see you with something in the background so we can get a better idea of how tall you are.
Vanity of Vanities. All is Vanity.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

47616902 wrote:Welcome. Would love to see you with something in the background so we can get a better idea of how tall you are.
Thanks

My boyfriend said he's going to streamline my bra some and add some sexy shoulder straps. My outfit was just something he had to stay up late last night to throw together. He like's to watch me dance to the Doors "not just standing by them! Te He" but my bra keeps sliding down.

Hopefully he can work on my clothes some more tonight and take new pics. Some have already been posted here and we don't want to hog the whole FORUM, Te He.

Bye for now!
Luv Veronica
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

OK, time to settle this once and for all.
I'm actually 50' tall and they put me in the miniature section??

Don't you recall the movie they made about me?
Attack of the 50' goth.
It was a Speilberg blockbuster!

Luv
Veronica
Attachments
veronica 010.jpg
veronica 010.jpg (379.21 KiB) Viewed 4550 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Well, it was a big night for rubherkitty and I.
He ran into town for more supplies while I fixed cheeseburgers.
After we ate, he brushed out my hair. It lost some of it's wave, but it's much smoother now.

Second thing he did was overhaul that silly bra thing he threw together.
I asked him if he thought I was a plow horse or something! Te He. Guess I shamed him into fixing it.
It's much better now and stays up. Those silly nipples are just for fun until he can make me some real boobs. Mattel forgot mine! LOL

OMG, he made me a cool belly chain w/a tarantula on it. He made me a hot choker with a beautiful cross. He finished up the back of my skirt so a certain guy on here won't be looking so hard!
I'm thinking I got rubherkitty wrapped around by little thumb.
Oh yeah, Mattel screwed up on my fingers too. They're all stuck together!

Hope this pic comes out OK. Not sure if he set the camera settings right.
Attachments
veronica 011.jpg
veronica 011.jpg (369.89 KiB) Viewed 4544 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

OK, now for the back side. Does it look ok?
rubherkitty won't give me a mirror until we're all done and if I spin my head around backwards to look, the dogs start howling! Eeew, freaky.
I hope Joe Bin and his girls are fast asleep and don't see all this. I don't think he likes what rubherkitty is doing to me. They might have nightmares!

Oh, and what's that round jingly thing on my upper back? When I was jumping up and down testing my bra, it kept clanking. I asked runherkitty and he said it was for if I got sassy or out of line. Huh?
He said he might have to put me on a short leash or something like that, te he. That guy is so silly!

Anyway, we're going to bed now. ta ta
Veronica
Attachments
veronica 012.jpg
veronica 012.jpg (393 KiB) Viewed 4543 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Good morning, hope ya'll have pleasant sexy doll dreams.

Anyway, RK gave me a couple new gifts 1st thing after we got up. Can you find them? te he
He was going to fix them up for me last night, but we were both wore out.

NEWS FLASH!
te he, I always wanted to say that.
RK signed us up w/a Doll Album account! Yipee.
Maybe he'll buy a GOOD camera and take some better pictures of me and post a bunch of'm.

And the really BIG news is RK order me a brand spanking new fleshlight coozy! He wanted to keep it a surprise, but I peeked at his computer when he was out. Pleeeze don't let him know, I know.
OMG, this is soooo exciting! We're both virgins and can't wait until we can do the deed, te, he, he. Mattel again on my part "can't they get their act together" and well RK, he's played w/ himself before, but he's never had a rubber coozy! LOL Poor boy, awww.
I'm going to make him promise not to play w/ it until he gets it fixed up for me. We've both waited sooo long so that wouldn't be fair.

BTW, some of you have probably figured out there's another thread about me here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=44009
It's the: Presenting My Size Barbie "Veronica"!!!!!!!!!! thread.
That's more of a how I'm made and body modification, mechanical stuff and all that RK deals with.
I know there are really no rules, but I kind of like having this thread for myself. I've never had one just about me.
So if you want to ask me about me, te he, or my clothes, relationship w/ RK, favorite movies, ask away.
If you want to know the depth, wall thickness and plastic consistancy of my big toe, te he, please go to the other thread. thanks

Anyhoo, I think RK might make a few more things for me, but he says he's got to get back to making some money, not spending it all on his honey! te, he.

Bye Bye
Luv
Veronica
Attachments
veronica.jpg
veronica.jpg (395.66 KiB) Viewed 4515 times

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

wow!! 8O
That's realy awesome rubherkitty !! Makes me look at my childhood My size Barbie in a whole new light lol :lol:
I love the outfit. You did a realy great job on it ! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

PS. you might wanna ask a staff member for a doll account.
Doll accounts are accounts that dolls who come to life use to post and talk to other dolls here on TDF :wink:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks AlyDolly
Glad you like my outfit! RK has really worked hard on it, but we're having fun doing it. I think he's payed more attention to me than that girl I used to live with.

Thanks for the tip on getting my own account.
There's stuff I wan't to talk about, but don't want him finding out! LOL
I'll tell him to sign me up!

BTW, if I get my own account, can I still go anywhere on the DollForum or do I have to stay in the Dolls Alive area?

Luv ya
Veronica

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

I love the outfit! That is owsome work. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Me and my girls have no problem with what RK is doing with you. however my girls might have nightmares when he cuts you in half to lengthen your torso. They may have to :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: lots befor they look. :lol:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks Joe, glad you like my outfit.
RK wants to make other things too. He just has always thought a cute blonde looks best in chrome and hot leather! te he.

Tell the girls it's OK to come out and look. I know Buffy's never afraid!
RK will NEVER say a thing or post a picture of me in bad light on one of my threads. If he has to do some "ugly" work on me, he will post it on a tutorial page so we all can learn.

Best regards to you and the girls!
Luv ya
Veronica

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Back again! I know y'all was missing me, te he.

OMG! Guess what. RK made me a new boob. Yes, just one boob.
He said now that I'm 18, I need a real set of boobs.
If he can't keep his hands off me now, how is he EVER going to get any WORK done around here when I get a real set of hooters!! LOL

Anyway he told me what he wanted to do and I said whoa, I don't have all night to do all that, but it only took about half an hour, whew.
He said it's just a test boob, te he. So, it's not perfect or super smooth. Just had to go an see what I would look like when he gets me fixed up better.
He said it still needs to be a little fuller and rounder. NOT sticking out further that goodness. I'd be able to use those things to feel my way around in the dark!

Hope you like it.

Luv ya'll
Veronica
Attachments
veronica 019.jpg
veronica 019.jpg (367.43 KiB) Viewed 4457 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

RK said these are my glam boob shots! He's such a goofball.
Attachments
veronica 020.jpg
veronica 020.jpg (327.73 KiB) Viewed 4457 times

INFORMATIONS