https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

My size barbie "Veronica" new girl in town!!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: My size barbie "Veronica" new girl in town!!

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks Varkeo
I guess everyone is in such awe of my beauty their speechless! te he

Veronica
Attachments
veronica 1 month 004.jpg
veronica 1 month 004.jpg (487.5 KiB) Viewed 3296 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Nice job RK; Veronica looks great!

I must admit that judging from the last photos of the initial breast job, I found it difficult to anticipate that she would turn out so good, but you pulled it off quite well I might add! Did you use the glazing putty over the Bondo to fill in any imperfections? I remember having to use this when I did body work on my cars to fill in the pores of the Bondo.

Well I must admit to being influenced by Veronica, and my next doll is very likely to be a full size version of whatever I can find that looks the closest to her :wink:

Sam

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks Sam

I had some small pits in the bondo, but I just touched those up w/a dab of bondo on my fingertip. V received 2 coats of Kilz primer and 2 coats of Behr paint so most small imperfection were covered just by that.

Those clay boobs were just to get a sizing idea. Here is a link to the page where I talk about V's boob job: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44037

I still need to take some pics of her w/ her clothes off to see the complete body job.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Great job RK, her lengthened torso looks extremely sexy. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks Joe

Hey guys and dolls, there are a couple pics of me on our 1 month anniversary night on the last post of pg 2. Doesn't look like they have been viewed much. Guess ya'll just go to page 3 for the latest?
Attachments
veronica 1 month 003.jpg
veronica 1 month 003.jpg (483.24 KiB) Viewed 3207 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey RK V looks outstanding! Excellent job! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Her belly and navel look great - nice job on that sculpt!
So what final skin color did you go with? Did you do some blushing or is that just the lighting?

MF
:)

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks MF
V and I are happy w/ how she turned out. We went w/ the suntan glow.
It's darker than her arms and head, but much bettern than that yellow tan that she was.

I posted more info and pics on the other thread as this is V's showoff & adoration thread. She likes to have her own place in the sun too! LOL
Attachments
Dang, 1/2 price foot long sausages at the store and nothing to wear. F-it, I'm going anyway. I'm hungry for some meat!
Dang, 1/2 price foot long sausages at the store and nothing to wear. F-it, I'm going anyway. I'm hungry for some meat!
veronica FL 013.jpg (448.95 KiB) Viewed 3166 times
The night manager says it's OK to shop as long as I like. Why can't his fix this leaky cart instead of just following me around?
The night manager says it's OK to shop as long as I like. Why can't his fix this leaky cart instead of just following me around?
veronica FL.jpg (443.28 KiB) Viewed 3166 times
Anybody wanna do some pushing? I'm getting tired of being chased around the store.
Anybody wanna do some pushing? I'm getting tired of being chased around the store.
veronica FL 015.jpg (411.19 KiB) Viewed 3166 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Hi guys and dolls.
I played around in the mirror this afternoon. See anything new, hmm?

RK thought I looked extra hot when he got home tonight and wanted to take some pics with different light and camera settings. He's still playing around w/ that cheapo camera.

Luv ya'll! xoxo
V
Attachments
Some idiot should have covered my arm joint on this one!
Some idiot should have covered my arm joint on this one!
veronica face 011.jpg (419.62 KiB) Viewed 3129 times
I'm feeling a little hot tonight too!
I'm feeling a little hot tonight too!
veronica face 005.jpg (436.09 KiB) Viewed 3130 times
Finally found a pole with my name on it. Hang on tight!
Finally found a pole with my name on it. Hang on tight!
veronica face 001.jpg (448.46 KiB) Viewed 3131 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Here's some pics of V & I to get an idea of her size. She will be getting a new head in the next week or so. This was my last chance for her and I to be alone for pics.
Attachments
v 002.jpg
v 002.jpg (540.22 KiB) Viewed 2950 times
v 001.jpg
v 001.jpg (380.05 KiB) Viewed 2950 times
v 004.jpg
v 004.jpg (394.3 KiB) Viewed 2950 times
v 003.jpg
v 003.jpg (402.14 KiB) Viewed 2950 times
v 005.jpg
v 005.jpg (387.18 KiB) Viewed 2950 times

mission

Post by mission »

Nice little picture story :lol:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Hey guys, girls and dolls! V here chekin in.

I just got done eating a big all beef burger for lunch and told RK I needed to take a ride now. te he. He thought I looked soooo cute while we was "doin it" that he had to take some pics.
He told me what I NEED is a cute cowgirl hat and a hobby like basket weaving so he can get some work done round here. Yeah, yeah, but he does like it when I holler: Yeeee Haww geddy up!! te he.

Bye, Luv yall!
V

PS: Good news! RK says I get to keep my head! LOL
He has plans to build me a big sister. Guess he just couldn't stand to loose his little cuty cowgirl! te he
Attachments
veronica cowgirlin 006.jpg
veronica cowgirlin 006.jpg (405.7 KiB) Viewed 2778 times
veronica cowgirlin 011.jpg
veronica cowgirlin 011.jpg (369.54 KiB) Viewed 2778 times

INFORMATIONS