https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Make smaller dolls

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

tiger82011

Make smaller dolls

Post by tiger82011 »

It is time for them to make some 30 inches= 76 center meter love dolls. The regular woman size dolls are hard to handle and hard to hide. Men want dolls that they can hide in their car trunk. Also the dolls maker are showing the dolls face, but men are more interested in seeing the dolls vagina. The vagina is why men are buying the dolls, the face is secondary.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Make smaller dolls

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello and welcome to the forum tiger82011... :D

MLD's and VRD's are pretty small as they are currently... As to the life-size dolls we doll collectors collect are many reasons... but one isn't because we are trying to hide them either :roll: I can only speak for myself but the smaller dolls while cute and easier to maneuver are just not my thing :whistle:

One of the issues of making smaller dolls which some of the Oriental companies are running into here on this site is the dolls are beginning to look too child like 8O I know the child prostitution industry is huge in many of the Asian countries but the bottom line is they do not look like adult dolls. So the TDF staff have decided to remove any photos which might appear to promote child sex. So no nude photos of the vagina, ass or breasts. However, fully clothed is not a problem. :D

Also you have to remember the doll manufactures here in the US sell what is popular. So if your desire is for a smaller doll that's easy to move and hide your best bet is to go with MLD or VRD.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Practical sexual use becomes a issue when a doll is too small.
You have a vagina area that is 2 - 3" wide but legs that are 3/4" pencils unless the doll becomes a fire hydrant. As the distance between big butt and big boobs become less, you can't wasp waist them very easy.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

tiger82011

Post by tiger82011 »

A small doll is not necessarily a child size. It is just not a big as a regular woman. For example, the Chinese dolls are small, not as big as women in the United states. However, some men might not like the oriental looks. Just a sujestion.

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

tiger82011 wrote:It is time for them to make some 30 inches= 76 center meter love dolls.
These are the smallest "functional" dolls in the market, that I know of.

_____________________Virgin Rose Doll_______________________________________________________CassiDoll

ImageImage

BeardyGoat's Album

BeardyGoat is the guy to talk to about the dolls you're looking for. He's got the best collection imo.

anime4ever
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by anime4ever »

i am only 180cm but for me dolls need to be 130-160cm to be practical, 76 cm is just way too small in my opinion but to each their own

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

tiger82011 wrote:A small doll is not necessarily a child size. It is just not a big as a regular woman. For example, the Chinese dolls are small, not as big as women in the United states. However, some men might not like the oriental looks. Just a sujestion.
Huh???
You wanted a 30" tall doll. According to age/ height charts the average 2 yr old female is 34" tall!
A 7 yr old female is 4' tall.
CDC growth charts US: http://www.chartsgraphsdiagrams.com/Hea ... -girls.png

The Virgin Rose Doll is 32.5" tall. The clear winner and quite cute I might add!
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

doppler

Post by doppler »

tiger82011 wrote:Also the dolls maker are showing the dolls face, but men are more interested in seeing the dolls vagina. The vagina is why men are buying the dolls, the face is secondary.
Hmm, I would have to respectfully disagree with that. Facial looks is more important to me than the vagina. Depending on position, the vagina is may not really be visible during the act of sex anyway.

Personally I prefer dolls that use inserts because they are so much easier to clean.

tiger82011

Post by tiger82011 »

Albina! What the price those dolls go for, in us $? What the link?

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

rubherkitty wrote:
tiger82011 wrote:A small doll is not necessarily a child size. It is just not a big as a regular woman. For example, the Chinese dolls are small, not as big as women in the United states. However, some men might not like the oriental looks. Just a sujestion.
Huh???
You wanted a 30" tall doll. According to age/ height charts the average 2 yr old female is 34" tall!
A 7 yr old female is 4' tall.

CDC growth charts US: http://www.chartsgraphsdiagrams.com/Hea ... -girls.png

The Virgin Rose Doll is 32.5" tall. The clear winner and quite cute I might add!
Add to that the fact the height to width ratio of a mature woman, regardless of her bust size is clearly not the same as a 7 year old, let alone a two year old child. Same goes for the shape of their hips. I should know, I have grandchildren of both those ages!

Now all we have to do is educate the pedonoid public of these obvious facts.
doppler wrote:
tiger82011 wrote:Also the dolls maker are showing the dolls face, but men are more interested in seeing the dolls vagina. The vagina is why men are buying the dolls, the face is secondary.
Hmm, I would have to respectfully disagree with that. Facial looks is more important to me than the vagina. Depending on position, the vagina is may not really be visible during the act of sex anyway.

Personally I prefer dolls that use inserts because they are so much easier to clean.
I also dissagree. the vagina is the last thing I look at in a doll. In fact IMO they're all too blatantly overdone.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

I went with the MLD because of there looks and are easyer to move, I have steel rods in my back and limited use of one leg due to a car accident 25 years ago,was told I may not walk again. I love the looks of the full size dolls,but just not able to move them around easily.

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

tiger82011 wrote:Albina! What the price those dolls go for, in us $? What the link?

Knock yourself out:
VRD Website

As for CassiDoll...
Read this

And welcome to the forums! :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS