https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Stellai's day out with the family (ScoonimDoll story)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Stellai's day out with the family (ScoonimDoll story)

Post by Koen »

:fadein: Snow is falling outside and I am working on my final photo series of last summer. Sweet memories of the vacation in which Stellai for the first time joint my family. Even though it now seems insignificant, this was quite a process. There is a thin line between being looked upon as a loony and a grown up man that has developed a fascination for dolls.
The fact that Stellai is a ScoonimDoll certainly has eased the way. My family could not deny that Stellai really came alive on photo and therefore it became acceptable that making photo series with her could also be part of family events. The photos in this series have partly been made by me and partly by my daughters. :)
This series has 33 photo’s and I intend to post them all in this topic, but not in once.

Koen

Stellai's day out with the family

When one has a holiday in the mountains then at some moment during that holiday one will try to reach for the highest point. Don’t know why. It is just a fact. One simply does and my family and I are no exception to this rule. But because my genes for climbing failed to pass to my offspring this exercise was to be carried out by our faithful family horse on four wheels.
Because it was quite obvious that for this trip our physical discomforts would remain limited to stiff limbs because of long term relaxation I thought it would be a good idea to take Stellai with us. Being a notorious workaholic and the only man in the house (in the tent to be precise) this suggestion was a delicate matter. But Stellai had proven herself to be useful in helping me to relax and so... it was approved! I have to admit that in secret I was really excited. This was the first time that Stellai would actually come with us.
Because I guessed it would become handy I made for Stellai the grappling hook....

to be continued...

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Stellai's day out with the family (ScoonimDoll story)

Post by netwit »

She looks pretty quick on those cute little feet. Great action :thumbs_up:
Thanks.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

That third photo with her hair blowing as she is running is remarkable.

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

It sure is. In some of Koen's photos of her, I could swear that gorgeous little doll really is alive! :shocked!:

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

that is how i would dress all my women if i could.
she is hot. thanks,BG

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

I am going to give you all a hard time.
I have a growing stock of pics of Stellai and every pics will make it harder to convince yourself that she is in real live just a doll. I already find myself checking every now and then if she still is a doll. :?

Koen

For obvious reasons I did not inform Stellai what the plan was of this day, but she seemed to have overheard, because her actions made it quite clear....

to be continued...

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Hmm just happens I have a friend that made a ray gun that can shrink or enlarge things.
Ill get one of these and have him enlarge it :)..
Im all set... :grab:

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

john1972 wrote:Hmm just happens I have a friend that made a ray gun that can shrink or enlarge things.
Ill get one of these and have him enlarge it :)..
Im all set... :grab:

Rumors of my achievements have been greatly exagerated; at the moment my shrink ray will only re-grow something that has been shrunk, IOW return it to it's original size.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Just between us, I do not think that enlarging Stellai is such a good idea. I designed her to be 12 inch tall and too be honest I am glad I did not make her taller. She may be a stunner, but as you may remember she already managed to kick my out of my own hammock. :roll: And there is more. Recently she has actually hit me. :( In due time I will tell you more about this.

Koen

The grappling hook has clearly proven to be a success even though the esthetic design of it really sucks. I made it quickly out of some coated wire that I had put in my tooling kit for camping. I considered to make a nice one for her when we would be back home, but Stellai convinced me that there really was no need for this. She has become very much attached to it. :)

You may not notice this from the pictures, but she instantly went for the passenger seat in the front. My wife was supposed to be packed in the back together with my two daughters. This was of course not acceptable...

to be continued....

Andy_J

Post by Andy_J »

Koen wrote:....
to be continued....
Can't wait! I love Stellai. :razz:

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Hmm so your saying she is a hand full in small form and if we
was to make her full sized human she would take over the world?
Hmmm Things that make you go hmmmm :deadhorse:

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

To take over the world is a bit far fetched, but her aura (does a doll have an aura? :? ) is considerably bigger than her size.
All is well as long as she is in a good mood, but...

Koen

After an hour driving and watching the most impressive sceneries, we all were very much in need of a well deserved picnic. (You get really tired from sitting in a car with 2 teenagers and a ScoonimDoll sitting in the back playing Nintendo! :evil: )
Of course we found this perfect spot for a picnic. Not really hard in France to find such a spot. It is loaded with it!.
Now the picnic caused some confusion for Stellai. I did not equip her with a functioning digesting system ( I forgot. I'm so sorry. How silly of me!! :whistle: ) and therefore actually joining the meal was out of the question.
I have to admit that she took it well.

You may have noticed that Stellai seems to look a bit scared in the last photo. There was a buzzard circling above us and when you Stellai's size, this is something to notice.

To be continued...

INFORMATIONS