https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Lai - Open shirt pics (image heavy)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

ibella

Re: Lai - Open shirt pics (image heavy)

Post by ibella »

Thanks! :D Sometimes it works out for me and sometimes it doesn't, so I'm so happy when they do work out like this one ^_^

dscorpion

Post by dscorpion »

Fantastic job ibella. I really like the poses and the outfit.

dscorpion

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Now that really is some fantastic needle work. I am truely impressed. :D Do you think you can also manage to get this kind of quality on scale 1:6 ?

Koen

ibella

Post by ibella »

Thanks you 2! :D

Ug, no unfortunately I'm pretty sure I couldn't get that much detail on a 1/6 scale outfit, especially not with the same materials. That particular vinyl is too thick and stiff to work any smaller than that. I might be able to do something comparable if I had much thinner materials to work with. Working small is definitely a challenge, the smaller the harder. I've sewn a few minor pieces for a pair of 1/6 dolls I have and they definitely didn't turn out as well as 1/3rd scale clothes I've been making. Well... I've had more practice by now hehe, but still...

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Very nice work and lovely lady!!
I would love/ hate to do something that complex! LOL

I'm not familiar w/ the size of Lai, but you mention that she is 1/3 scale. Is that 18" or so?

I like working w/ thin leather as it is very form fitting and thicker pieces can be wetted, formed and dried to hold a shape. There is probably even a sealer that can be used to set the shape although I've never ck'd into that. I have to do hand stitching so not sure about leather in sewing machines.

Something for would be clothing makers to consider is using small gauge wire sewn into the inside folded over seams to help hold a particular form fitting shape. I know vinyl can be very stiff and doesn't want to stay in tight bends unless sewn into it.

AMAZING!!
:thumbs_up:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

wow classy and busty at the same time, I really like your photos and the cute costumes you made. :-)
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

ibella

Post by ibella »

Thanks KarmaMusic :D

Thanks for the tips rubherkitty! I can definitely use all the help I can get. I thought about using wire for this, but decided against it because I thought it would add too much thickness. I haven't learned how to use a sewing machine yet, but I haven't heard good things about using vinyl on them... not sure if it's possible with thicker ones.

Lai is my 2nd tallest female doll at 69cm/27" so she's a pretty big girl! After making that outfit, I'm really looking forward to sewing for her again after I get the rest of my dolls clothed. The guys are really taking a while though... so many pieces in a suit!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

You did all that fine stitching by hand?? Now I'm truly amazed.
My stitching looks like zig zags w/ over 1/8" jumps. I will admit I can do better, but I'm in quite a hurry to get some of these clothes done so quality suffers. Hopefully, someday I can take the time to make some very fine clothing like your doing. I've sewn on machines and it's a great time saver if you have a good machine!

Hardware stores usually carry very fine wire. Maybe something like stainless steel just over the diameter of a straight pin would work?
Stuff like coat hanger or bailing wire is too big to hide.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

ryujin

Post by ryujin »

Hello good day.
Congratulations for the costume & the doll she is so beauty.

I am new to the forum, recently I bought a silicone doll from Beautiful Dolls, buy an Elf model.

It measures 80cm in height, chosen in part because I like the fantasy world.

I love this costume for my elf but instead of pants I'd think put a long skirt.

Be possible to make me the dress for my doll?

I live in Mexico.
Thank you for your attention.

ibella

Post by ibella »

Thanks again :D

ryujin, sorry, but I don't think I can sew for a doll that I don't have. I'm not a professional seamstress, so I fit as I sew which means I don't think I could make an outfit fit a doll just from having the measurements.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

These outfits are sooo sexy. What a fantastically unique and gorgeous doll.
Great work.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

ohlongjohn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ohlongjohn »

Wow, that cleavage is amazing.

INFORMATIONS