https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

My Size Barbie: Misc photo gallery

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

My Size Barbie: Misc photo gallery

Post by rubherkitty »

Thought I would start a thread for MSB's for those who find a nice pic to post.
Attachments
barbie in grn dress.jpg
barbie in grn dress.jpg (147.29 KiB) Viewed 2319 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

mission

Re: My Size Barbie: Misc photo gallery

Post by mission »

Nice pic. Still waiting impatiently for the Angel MSB I bought via ebay on 31st December. Left the US on 7th Jan and has been sitting in various places (customs, sorting hubs, etc) in the UK since 15th Jan. :cry: Still waiting to be told what the charges are going to be. Thanks Parcelforce - or Parcelfarce as cosycottage calls them. He is so right! I've even got a wicked outfit for her, currently being warn by Ballerina Barbie who is much too angelic looking for it. :oops: The real Angel will look anything but angelic :twisted:

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Cute girl... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

mission

Post by mission »

Here we go at long last! After a mammoth journey around the world (apparently) my new MSB arrived this morning. I paid for her on 31st December so you can see how long it has taken for her to come from Carolina to the UK.
Angel Barbie.jpg
Angel Barbie.jpg (172.45 KiB) Viewed 2211 times
She is posed next to one of her new friends - and no, I haven't done a rubberkitty on her - she is standing on a stool. :lol:

I might call her Caroline as she came from Carolina.

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

She's a pretty girl! Congratulations mission!
MY PHOTO ALBUMS: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13890

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

Mindy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mindy »

Congratulations mission! :glou: :glou: :glou: she is a lovely Barbie. I bet she has some great stories to tell you about her month long trip across the Atlantic.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Glad she arrived safely!

Thanks for posting the nice pic. Wow, that bring back memories like a long lost love.
I've had Veronica just over a month and a half now, but she's changed so much, it's hard to remember what she was like when I got her.

Angels are a beauty now matter how they are fixed up. Hope you have fun with your new lady!
Attachments
Dress I found on eBay worn by Angel
Dress I found on eBay worn by Angel
angel brown leather.jpg (14.32 KiB) Viewed 2100 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Mission, recently you had made a comment about why there were quite a few Angel MSB's on eBay w/ little interest. It seems the most recent fad in the US is a 18" doll line called American Girl. Every Doll shop has racks of Am girl dolls, clothes and accessories. MSB's are out of popularity and only have the outfit that comes w/ her when purchased new. The manufacturer has no offerings of additional clothing options or accessories. The only maker of clothes for MSB's are like cottage industry people who sell on eBay.

mission

Post by mission »

Thanks for the info. I'll look into the American Girl you mention. Meanwhile I'm putting together a post with my two MSBs. Although sisters, if not twins, they are poles apart and that is why I will call it Angels & Demons in Barbieland.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

LOL, the American Girls are chubby little baby face things. Nothing like your Caroline. Some of the AG clothes might be expandable via grommets and lacing for some hot looking clothes?

The only thing I bought at the Doll shop was a $3.00 pair of AG glasses. These were the largest size they had and w/a little bending got them to fit OK. I like the looks so much, I will buy a few more and try to color the glass or paint the frames for different looks. I'm wanting at least a blue lense set to make a 60's Hippie girl outfit for V.

ETA: I did a search for doll glasses late after posting and found the same style w/ blue lenses. There is another AG doll store in the city so I'll stop there next time and see what they have.

I attached a face pic of V showing her glasses. I'm working on her new outfit and look: Tasty college fresher tart!
Attachments
veronica fresher.jpg
veronica fresher.jpg (404.91 KiB) Viewed 2059 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Very nice used AA angel. She sold on eBay. BIN for $105.00 + $35.00 ship.
Attachments
msb african angel.jpg
msb african angel.jpg (17.86 KiB) Viewed 2007 times

INFORMATIONS