https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Angels & Demons in Barbieland

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

mission

Angels & Demons in Barbieland

Post by mission »

A cautionary tale for all you My Size Barbie lovers.

Good Barbie is such a little angel that I have called her Angelina. She is a little darling and butter would not melt in her mouth. :D
MSB_015.jpg
MSB_015.jpg (214.35 KiB) Viewed 2089 times
MSB_012.jpg
MSB_012.jpg (237.56 KiB) Viewed 2089 times
MSB_017.jpg
MSB_017.jpg (205.84 KiB) Viewed 2089 times
Her sister, Caroline, is a completely different kettle of fish. She loves all things fetish and in spite of her good looks she can be a very spiteful demon, especially to her sister.

She is Bad Barbie! :twisted:
MSB_007.jpg
MSB_007.jpg (191.42 KiB) Viewed 2089 times
MSB_005.jpg
MSB_005.jpg (214.76 KiB) Viewed 2089 times
MSB_006.jpg
MSB_006.jpg (219 KiB) Viewed 2089 times
Angelina and Caroline squabble all the time like all sisters do but luckily there is a very, very big Barbie right behind them to stop them fighting!! :grab:
MSB_022.jpg
MSB_022.jpg (218.79 KiB) Viewed 2089 times

Hotzenplotz

Re: Angels & Demons in Barbieland

Post by Hotzenplotz »

Very nice indeed! Which one would I prefer? Ehm, I think I would.... no, wait.... maybe I would rather... or should I instead... I think now I got it, I would choose...

the blond one. :oops:

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

Nice very nice!! :lol: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Wonderful Barbies, thanks for the inspiration for my dolls. How did you make the full size doll?
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

mission

Post by mission »

KarmaMusic wrote:Wonderful Barbies, thanks for the inspiration for my dolls. How did you make the full size doll?
Serena, the full size doll is a gorgeous mannequin I bought from a lingerie shop that had closed down.

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Hee hee! Bad Barbie! :P
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Nice photos! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :multi: :multi: :multi:
This is my evil barbie! :twisted:
b$k snow.jpg
b$k snow.jpg (429.3 KiB) Viewed 2032 times

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

Damm she must be pissed off!!!!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Great pics and concept Mission.

Caroline's outfit must have already been in the drawer or you've been very busy! I know where miss innocent "stole" her dress from. LOL

Where did you find such small stockings for Caroline? Here in the states, all I can seem to find is tights/ pantyhose.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

mission

Post by mission »

rubherkitty wrote:Great pics and concept Mission.

Caroline's outfit must have already been in the drawer or you've been very busy! I know where miss innocent "stole" her dress from. LOL

Where did you find such small stockings for Caroline? Here in the states, all I can seem to find is tights/ pantyhose.
I made Caroline's outfit firstly for Angelina when I first got her in early December. But she is too innocent looking for such garb and I really admired your Veronica so I thought an Angel MSB would be just ideal. It took a long time for her to arrive from Carolina but she is well worth the wait. Also I knew her dress would be perfect for Angelina who additionally has tiny fairy wings pinned to the back of her dress.

The outfit was quite easy to put together. Her knickers are two black g-string thongs back to back tied up behind her. Round her waist is a fancy dress garter belt (with a little pistol attached) and her cape came out of the bargain bucket in a thrift shop - obviously a left over from Halloween. The stockings are ladies knee highs. Angelina has on white ones which look really cute. They are both wearing tiny shoes I also found in thrift shops. Angelina's are white and Caroline's are black patent. Must be for micro children.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks.
Unfortunately, I can't see the pistol.
How did you do the nipples?

Like the cape too! I thought about making a leather cape for V, but think I'll save it for Vampirella.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

mission

Post by mission »

The pistol will probably show up better in some more photos. It comes in a little holster attached to the garter. Caroline's nipples are those rubber sucker things you get for the kitchen. I got the small size and took off the little hooks they come with. I painted them with nail varnish and they stick on by suction fairly successfully. So you see - it's just make and mend with whatever is to hand. Nipple chains, etc, I just fabricated out of whatever I had lying around the house. I've added a few accessories to her since I took the photos to make her a bit more fetishy.

All this aside, I was having a closer look at Caroline last night. She is more like a small mannequin rather than a child's toy doll. I reckon she was not that popular because she is rather too large to play with easily. Also the facial expression on the Angel MSB is rather enigmatic. It is not so smiley and friendly as the other MSBs but rather more adult and knowing. If you look right in her eyes she stares back at you with a very cool expression. I am quite captivated by her.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

I can't see a hidden weapon, but that was the last thought on my mind.Very creative! :D

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

LOL! I thought those nips might have been those suction cup hangers but wasn't sure. Great idea.
I might buy some and try to attach them to a soft hollow rubber ball. I like V's hard little boobs, but also wish they were at least slightly soft too.

Nice description of the lady's expressions. Sweet thing is easy to read, but knowing what a Angel is up to is difficult. Most of my pics of V have her head turned or her face is shot at different angles. She is so mysterious.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

mission wrote:Caroline's nipples are those rubber sucker things you get for the kitchen.
Hehe, mission that's very clever! They work pretty well for nipples! Excellent job!
The painted underwear almost looks like tan lines in the photos.
What did you use for her choker? Is that a bracelet?

RK, Dollar tree has 3" diameter foam stress balls that might work for softer tits, but you'd have to paint them with something stretchy.
http://www.dollartree.com/Disney-Foam-S ... /index.pro

INFORMATIONS