https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Splurging is good... Right?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

mikemike231

Splurging is good... Right?

Post by mikemike231 »

So In the last month I have plurged a little bit. I ordered another Iplehouse doll(Mari), I ordered The Catwoman action figure from Hot toys(http://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail ... ductID=150 , I am buying a 1/6 scale jeep and mini cooper for my Action figures, I bought a mini love doll, a 1/6 scale Phicen Red head Action figure, a new Dslr camera and I am really toying with the Idea of ordering The Black Widow Action figure from hot toys, and the 1/6 Scale Bat pod( which is the motorcycle looking thing that Batman uses in the Dark Knight Series. Oh yeah I forgot to mention a lot of guns and some clothing for my action figures. and a 1/6 scale dirt bike.

I should probably stop... nah

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Splurging is good... Right?

Post by Dollarhyde »

Why stop if your having fun... that's the whole point isn't it :multi: I've always like the saying he who has the most toys wins... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Funner times to be had w/ toys and no money than money and no toys!
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

That Catwoman figure is utterly superb.

Please post pics so I can enjoy the vicarious thrill of owning one! Oh Pleaaase!!!! :multi:
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

mikemike231

Post by mikemike231 »

@ Dollarhyde and Rubher Kitty Y'all make absolutely valid points That is why I just bought a Photo Studio set and i am looking up 1/6 scale furniture haha!

@ Cosycottage- I will most definitely take pics!! She wont come out till March I cannot wait!!!!

Fusen Shinro

Post by Fusen Shinro »

Dollarhyde wrote:I've always like the saying he who has the most toys wins... :glou:
And the only difference between men and boys is simply the price of their toys...

Having said that my Phicen hasn't even arrived yet, and she's somehow influencing my ebaying so I keep ordering more stuff for her.. Ducatti 998, guitar, lots of clothes, even a pet.. Hope she doesn't mind sharing, as I'm beginning to think I need to order her a couple of friends as well..

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

Fusen Shinro wrote: ...
Having said that my Phicen hasn't even arrived yet, and she's somehow influencing my ebaying so I keep ordering more stuff for her..
hehehe ... it wont change after she gets there :haha4: :twisted: ... she will continue to have that effect on you :whistle: :roll:

and be careful ... she might not want to share you :evil: ... especially if it would mean less money to get spent on her :puppydogeyes:

my Mio is perfectly happy having me all to herself :D ... she saw the last box of clothing for her that came in (she hasnt gotten them yet) ... and I still have another batch to get for her ... her and I have an anniversary coming up :mrgreen:
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

ohlongjohn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ohlongjohn »

I splurged last night.

Oh wait, you meant something else.

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

ohlongjohn wrote:I splurged last night.

Oh wait, you meant something else.
Crap, you beat me to the "splurged vs. splooged" joke :lol:

mikemike231

Post by mikemike231 »

Hahhaha I guess I set that Joke up perfectly hahahahaha

Jane Label
Doll
Doll

Post by Jane Label »

komugi wrote:
Fusen Shinro wrote: ...
Having said that my Phicen hasn't even arrived yet, and she's somehow influencing my ebaying so I keep ordering more stuff for her..
hehehe ... it wont change after she gets there :haha4: :twisted: ... she will continue to have that effect on you :whistle: :roll:

and be careful ... she might not want to share you :evil: ... especially if it would mean less money to get spent on her :puppydogeyes:
HEY! No fair putting Fusen on guard... Now I'm going to have to work harder to get what I want!

Maybe I should let him take some photos while I try on these new outfits, I bet he'll want to get me some more then..
"There are some things that you can fulfil with money, but at the end of the day these are not the things that make you happy. It is the small things that make life good." Sebastian Vettel

mikemike231

Post by mikemike231 »

Well we are all for you getting new clothes... We love new pics!!

dollyboba
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollyboba »

For a minute I thought he asked if splooging was good. lol I was like "Well Yeah!"and felt the need to smack him. Sorry dude. My bad. Do you forgive me?

INFORMATIONS