https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

MSB Blue Vampirella, but what blue?? Build start?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: MSB Blue Vampirella, but what blue?? Build start?

Post by MannequinFan »

rubherkitty wrote:ETA: I'm afraid I missed out on the "fashion model smile" MSB I was hoping to get. Don't see her listed now. I know where there is another actually closer, but they're asking $50.00. They've had her quite awhile and may take $40.00 if I offer??
RK, sorry to hear.
I guess if you can't find a used one cheap you could get a new one at ToysRus for 60 bucks.
Looks like the face is similar. Apparently these are being made by a company called Just Play now.
I wonder if the body is constructed the same way/same molds/same quality?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks
I do like her swept up, cat like eyes.
I'm thinking that newer barbies eyes are more flat the MSB Angel eyes?
She may need deeper set glass eyes, but maintain the surrounding shape?

I think there are only 2 or 3 TRus in the metro that I'm near. The closest one had NO my size barbies or accessories. That was before Christmas though. I had read online that they can be scarce in some locations of the US. Mothers complaining about having coupons to get one, but their local TRus did not receive any from distributer.

Thanks for the encouragement deerman.
The Vamp painting uses lots of shading and highlighting. I'm hoping that something in the middle colorwise will be shaded and highlighted naturally from her face contours and lighting. I will do shading around her eyes and paint her lips, brows, etc, but don't plan on any shading of her base color.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Picked up this Bratz "Yasmin?" makeup head at the thriftshop for $4.00. New they run $25.00. Some youngster cut her front hair off into bangs. Swung by HD and got a test bottle of Pageant Song too.

Here's my play around test head. Still have some more things to do on the eyes. I'm going to try to dry brush some Pag Song over the eye shading below the eyes to make the color changes a little smoother.
I have very little choices in paint for the coloring. Black, White and the Black Cherry for the lips. Metallic gold and blue I've been using on various eyes.

I removed the original lip paint w/ acetone and repainted the lips much wider to get away from the toon look. The teeth are just painted. The crack between the lips is very wavy, but deep. If the waves were flattened, a set of teeth could be sculpted in place and painted. Not that I'm going to use this style head, just info. It was a cheap practice piece and I wanted to check the painted head out under various lighting.

Her color and eyes ARE very spectacular when the lights are off and I have the windows media player going with the light show. I think I might go by the hippie shop and pick up a black light!!
Attachments
bratz yasmin.jpg
bratz yasmin.jpg (7.92 KiB) Viewed 1491 times
bratz vamp 002.jpg
bratz vamp 002.jpg (449.34 KiB) Viewed 1491 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I'm pretty much finished w/ her as a test at this point.
These pics are really closer to what she looks like.
She looked very dramatic in person doing the above pics, but the camera did not like the color or the shading.
ETA: I'm so unhappy w/ the 1st set, I deleted out all the pics except the 2 for referance.
Since the 1st set, I did the touch ups as mentioned above. I may try to feather the under eye shading a bit more?

In actual visual testing, the most dramatic thing I have found is to have her head backlight by the windows media player light show. Behind my head and to the right are white curtains which bounce the flashing lights back onto her face in bizzare angles and colors. W/ my glasses off, she looks more like the "coming out of the fog" pic.
Attachments
coming out of the moonlight fog
coming out of the moonlight fog
bratz vamp 2 001.jpg (466.8 KiB) Viewed 1482 times
bratz vamp 2 003.jpg
bratz vamp 2 003.jpg (484.17 KiB) Viewed 1482 times

EroSennin23
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EroSennin23 »

I really dig this project :thumbs_up: She looks scary good! :)

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks.
Last pics for awhile. Got to get some $ work done. Can't decide if I like pic 7 or 20 for comparasion?
I like the light misty look of #20, but #7 is a better facial pic.

ETA: I decided to go w/ pic 20 and change #7 to something slightly diff to save space.
Attachments
bratz vamp 3 010.jpg
bratz vamp 3 010.jpg (486.85 KiB) Viewed 1453 times
bratz vamp 3 020.jpg
bratz vamp 3 020.jpg (477.97 KiB) Viewed 1474 times
blue vampirella.jpg
blue vampirella.jpg (11.82 KiB) Viewed 1474 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks Varkeo
I like how she came out.

The background, lighting, hair and facial structure of the Bratz doll is completely different, but the mood is similar. I spent probably a whole 5 minutes setting up for the shoot, so can't expect a whole lot. Most of that was clipping and pinning her bangs back! Never will be the same w/ out a different doll head and wig. I think w/a womanly, realistic doll head and more time for painting the results will come out nice.

I found this eye paint pattern on google.
Attachments
fantasy-eye-makeup.png
fantasy-eye-makeup.png (587.16 KiB) Viewed 1464 times

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

That's just great! I really like the last ones where the mist seems to be slowly clearing around her. The green eyes show more contrast than I thought. Spooky and nice! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks deerman
The eyes are much larger than the pic I was trying to recreate, but ya work w/ what ya got. The large eyes compared to small nose & mouth still give her that cute toon look, but I still like her.

I already had metallic blue paint, but could not find yellow so I had to go w/ metallic gold. Should have just looked for green, Duh! I wanted a real light yellow green and the metallic paint really glows in the light.
I mixed around 75% gold w/ 20% blue then 5% non-metallic black to darken slightly.

When I did V's eyes, I used straight metallic blue for the eyes w/ black pupils. The blue also had alot of silver reflection to them like fish eyes or something so I had to repaint them w/ some black mixed in the blue to tone them down some.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

The more I look At Her pictures the more seductive she becomes and that is what a Vampriella is made for! What a way to go. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks for the nice comments and feel free to keep this thread alive or add ideas. At this time though, I think I will put a hold on the Vamp project. I do appreciate all the help thus far and found out want I wanted via the Bratz head. That the Vampirella IS doable and always a possibilaty.

I'm thinking that while the Vamp is a very nice project, other than the color, fangs and some slight body changes compared to V, she really wouldn't be much different. I'm thinking of going a little more radical w/ something like a cyborg.

If I use a mannequin, the build may be in the MQ area or Inventor section.
Stay tuned.

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Sweet work!

A fantastically bratztastic vamp bust you've got there! :multi:
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

INFORMATIONS