https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Stellai's day out with the family (part 2)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Stellai's day out with the family (part 2)

Post by Koen »

Ever since I have made Stellai she is talking in my head. Well, talking is not the actual description. Is it more like a presence that pushes my thoughts into a certain direction when I am working with her. When making the storyboards the 'talking' becomes so intense that adding text to it as if she would be actually speaking would be almost logic. But fact is that, eventhough she can move her mouth, she cannot speak. Maybe if I had implanted vocal cords... :roll:

Koen

Altogether no spectaculair events have occurred during the picnic. But eventhough my girls may not be aware of it yet, I know that this picnic will became memorable. The presence of Stellai, eventhough she adapted the best she could, is not something that is easy to forget. In a certain way we were living in 2 realities during that picnic.

to be continued...

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Stellai's day out with the family (part 2)

Post by skybird100000 »

Nice pictures, very real life :)
Reminds me to movie the borrowers.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

A great looking little Red head. Stellai looks more inviting than the melon. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Another cute set Koen... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

<3

your dolls are very special... I hope my name is coming up on the wait list soon!!!

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Looks like a scene from Tom Thumb or Gulliver's Travels.

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Thanks for your comments guys and Stacy. :D

The comparissions you make with 'Tom Thumb' and 'the Borrowers' is pretty much just. Stellai is a bit bigger than Tom and the Borrowers, but with her 12 inch she still is very small. It turned out to be an interesting challenge to make good pics from her with the family partly because of the huge difference in size, but of course also because I have to accept the privacy of my family which makes me not publish photo's with recognizable pics of them on the internet. So when we focussed on Stellai when photographing her during the picnic, the only things on the photo of us are some details like a hand, some legs or some bodyparts.

The privacy issue is for me an intriguing item. :roll:
Personally I have no interest in exploiting myself on the internet. When you Google my name - 'Koen' is my real name - a lot will turn up, but virtually nothing does refer to me. But for my bussiness as dollmaker it is obvious that making myself known is preferable. So recently I have decided to make a fitting entrance. meaning that in the new storyboards I will also play a small role every now and then. To some extent I have to thank you guys for this. During the years I have written on this forum I have only received positive and enthousiastic comments to my topics. This has convinced me that I can be proud of making ScoonimDolls and that it is very much unlikely that linking my face to my work will have a negative impact for me.

Koen

Our next stop was at the 'Lac de Roselend' which is half way a famous route for motorcyclists. (God, how I missed my Yamaha Venture at that moment!). This lake is a reservoir for generating hydroelectric power, but its location up in the mountains and the fantastic blue coloring in many grades of the water make the landscape almost of unrealistic beauty.

to be continued...

Andy_J

Post by Andy_J »

Wow, now with even more mountains! This is getting better and better. :multi:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Beautiful girl and amazing pics. You are a true artist. I had to go back and look at the 1st set too.
I'm happy your family is understanding enough to let you create.

A little off topic: I see your location is Arnhem. Is that the same city where the Germans & Brits went at it? I have the movie a Bridge too Far, but it has been many yrs since I watched it.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Andy_J wrote:Wow, now with even more mountains! This is getting better and better. :multi:
Even more mountian pics coming up!
rubherkitty wrote:Beautiful girl and amazing pics. You are a true artist. I had to go back and look at the 1st set too.
I'm happy your family is understanding enough to let you create.

A little off topic: I see your location is Arnhem. Is that the same city where the Germans & Brits went at it? I have the movie a Bridge too Far, but it has been many yrs since I watched it.
So am I! When it comes to creativity I am rather workaholic. Because creativity is my bussiness this kind of photo session is fun to make, but it is also work. And especially during holiday 'work' is an edgy subject.

As for the city and trhe bridge, indeed it is the same. We still have memorials every year near the bridge. I cross that bridge every day when I go to my workshop.

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

Koen your doll is amazing... beautifully sexy and she has so much personality. I suspect she has been modeled after someone you know, knew or wish to know. All the melons in your photos look delicious!! :twisted: If I were you I would be proud to have my name and face associated with your art. Thanks for sharing her with us.
MY PHOTO ALBUMS: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13890

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

INFORMATIONS