https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

MS Barbie Black Cyborg warrior woman. New project idea

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

MS Barbie Black Cyborg warrior woman. New project idea

Post by rubherkitty »

OK, thinking a really radical build now.

My size barbie. Hoping to find an Angel.
Lengthened like Veronica plus pelvis and chest cavity enlargement.
FL insert like V.

Exposed skin, as much as possible, will be soft black leather w/ cotton quilting underneath.
Major leather skinned areas will be butt cheeks & lower back. Pubis, stomach and chest/ breast. Anywhere there is not robotic gear will be leather over the plastic. Face will be painted to match the leather. Hair will be blonde and pulled back tight over her head to the back, kind of warrior style.

Robotic gear will be chromed, polished or painted silver. May have some metallic blue, green, etc painted pcs to just to mix it up a little?

I'm wanting a sexy woman with some cyborg enhancements. Not a cyborg that just looks like a sexy woman and not a woman robot. I attached some pics for ideas.

The reason I'm going back to the MS Barbie idea. My lengthening work has made her 45" tall that I am getting very comfortable with. With heels, she may be a full 4'. I don't really want a full size mannequin and that is the only thing available in a ball joint type. The chest and pelvis expansion along w/ the cyborg enhancements will fill her out even more w/ out getting a bulky look. V is tall, but very thin. The skin and sexy parts should build much faster than all the labor intensive bondo sculpting I had to do with V. Just the basic smooth shape is all that is needed as most original areas or body mods will be leather or gear covered.

Added a few more pics at the top.

I like this Aphrodite IX lady though not a cyborg. I did a DF search for her and didn't pull up any hits.
I'm not a SciFi/ Anime person, but I assume there are tons of hot lady comic heroins and villans out there and she is but one of many.
Attachments
aphrodite ix 0.jpg
aphrodite ix 0.jpg (33.55 KiB) Viewed 1314 times
Being_human_final.jpg
Being_human_final.jpg (26.13 KiB) Viewed 1314 times
woman_cyborg_.jpg
woman_cyborg_.jpg (189.37 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
images.jpg
images.jpg (7.03 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
Cyborg-2.jpg
Cyborg-2.jpg (101.82 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
Cyborg Armor 4.jpg
Cyborg Armor 4.jpg (77.51 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: MS Barbie Black Cyborg warrior woman. New project idea

Post by Dollarhyde »

That would be a very cool idea... I do know they make certain figures which you can usually find a Comic-Cons. :D But not the size of your Barbie :(
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

I surrender, she can take me anytime. :mrgreen:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks

The reason I'm going w/a "black" cyborg is I already have a bunch of soft black leather. Just picked up another full length ladies leather coat at Goodwill for $8.00. This coat was made in Korea and has a very smooth grain w/a nice gloss finish.
The coat I used on V's clothes had a decent grain w/a semi gloss finish. I think it was Taiwan or Phillipines?
I have another coat I got out of the trash, but it was made in China and the grain is rough and has a dull finish. It could probably have a gloss coat rubbed in if I really need that leather.

I never really see green, blue, purple, red etc leather stuff, but will keep my eye out.

I have a bunch of the natural colored buckskin that I could try to die purple??
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS