https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Stellai's day out with the family (part 3)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Stellai's day out with the family (part 3)

Post by Koen »

Born and living in a completely flat country the mountains are truely a treat. So many different climate experiences within just a few kilometers! Such amazing landscapes! I am so much in love with mountains! :D

Koen

Our previous stop was at the beautiful 'Lac de Roselend' (see Stellai's pics there in 'part 2'). But our goal was to get up in the mountains by car as high as possible. So we climbed further untill we reached our goal:
The mountain pass near Val d'Isère.

Starting the day with a comfortable 27 degrees, the 4 degrees up there and the strong wind, which made it feel like minus 4 at least, made us feel that we really had achieved something :wink: . We had endured stomac problems because of the endless amount of hairpin turnes, the pretty-close-to-falling-of-the-cliff-experience (more than once) and now this freezing cold in our shorts 8O .
Stellai was surely the only one of us that looked like as if she just came back from the hairdresser. Which is pretty accurate because she was not too happy because of the strong wind which completely ruined her permanent curls. ( :? I honestly did not know she had permanent curls....)

to be continued...

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: Stellai's day out with the family (part 3)

Post by deerman »

A very excellent view in more ways than one. :D Stellai does not mind the cold and from her looks she will help warm the mountains.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Another great set Koen... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Dolls with big mounds... --I mean mountains! Behind them, for scenery! :wink: Can't beat that!

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

Koen, love your photo's!!!

Oh!!! Stellai's a very sexy doll :angel:

Andy_J

Post by Andy_J »

And now we know that Scoonim Dolls can endure low air pressure as well. :D
It doesn't get much higher than 2770 m (9090 ft) on public roads in Europe, that's for sure.

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Andy_J wrote:And now we know that Scoonim Dolls can endure low air pressure as well. :D
It doesn't get much higher than 2770 m (9090 ft) on public roads in Europe, that's for sure.
Stellai was 'born' inside a vacuum chamber.... you were writing about enduring low air pressure? ............ :haha4:

Koen

Andy_J

Post by Andy_J »

Ok, ok, no reason to become cocky! :mrgreen:

I just wanted to show off to Stellai by hinting that I had been to the Col d'Iseran myself, anyway. :wink:

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Andy_J wrote:Ok, ok, no reason to become cocky! :mrgreen:

I just wanted to show off to Stellai by hinting that I had been to the Col d'Iseran myself, anyway. :wink:
Col d'Iseran.... :roll: . Indeed that was how this place was called. I only remembered Val d'Isère, which I thought it was a rather spooky place. I am sure it will be very nice and crowded in winter but I would not want to live there during any other season even if it was for free.

Then I suppose that you also have been to Chamonix / Le Mont Blanc. We went there on another day and I shot some really good pics there. Unfortunately we did not take Stellai with us, so I am not going to treat you with a photoshoot of that day. Actually Stellai did come with us, but I left her in the car :oops: .

Koen

Andy_J

Post by Andy_J »

Not exactly Chamonix, but I was close by - I came through Switzerland and from Martigny I headed straight over the St Bernard passes (BTW: The Great Saint Bernard featured prominently in the intro of the original "Italian Job" movie (red Lamborghini Miura! :razz: )).

And you're very right, the villages that are built mainly for winter sports look absolutely depressing for the rest of the year. :puppydogeyes:

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Andy_J wrote:Not exactly Chamonix, but I was close by - I came through Switzerland and from Martigny I headed straight over the St Bernard passes (BTW: The Great Saint Bernard featured prominently in the intro of the original "Italian Job" movie (red Lamborghini Miura! :razz: )).

And you're very right, the villages that are built mainly for winter sports look absolutely depressing for the rest of the year. :puppydogeyes:
Ahh, lamborghini Miura! Now we are talking! My all time favorite is the Countach 5000 :D . I have a photo of me as a youngster suggesting me opening the wingdoor of 'my' Countach on a parking spot :whistle: . Of course it was not mine, and it is highly doubtful that I will ever own one. Even me driving one ever is doubtfull. I fear I wouldn't even dare if I had been offered the chance :roll: .
But it is for sure that my design aspirations has been enhanced by this model. My concept for Scoonimdolls is also very much similar to Lamborghini.

Koen

On the way back Stellai sat between my daughters in the backseat. Needless to say that it was a lot of fun there. Thank God my daugthers has reached the age that they understand that Stellai is not just some barbie doll and that eventhough she is great fun she needs to be handled with care. Stellai of course instantly took advantage of the situation... :evilbat:

To be continued...

INFORMATIONS