https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Stellai's day out with the family (part 4)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Stellai's day out with the family (part 4)

Post by Koen »

I know I started this topic as a 'part 4'. But actually there is not so much to tell anymore. After some time my daughters thought it to be enough acting as Stellai's personal elevators (see part 3). The rest of the trip it became rather quiet on the back seat. Not that it mattered. I love my girls the most when they are sleeping... :sleeping:

Koen

Andy_J

Re: Stellai's day out with the family (part 4)

Post by Andy_J »

So cute! :D

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

A sleeping beauty and very addictive! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Very nice photos Koen, you make such beautiful dolls :D :thumbs_up:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Thanks you guys :D :D
I am still not entirely sure if I am on the right track for making stories. It clearly is a developing process for me :oops: . I notice that I feel more comfortable making stories without text. Just pics.
Next story will have hardly any text. But other that this series I did make a script for it, so it will be more interesting.

Koen

Andy_J

Post by Andy_J »

Text was perfectly fine. :thumbs_up: A slightly higher resolution for the pictures would be great! :wink:

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

So cute... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Andy_J wrote:Text was perfectly fine. :thumbs_up: A slightly higher resolution for the pictures would be great! :wink:
Thanks for your remark. The 'size matter' was already working its way from my temporal lobe to my frontal lobe :sleeping: , but you helped to speed up the process :) .
The size of the pics I use in the topics is 500x500. My standard is 800x800. but I think this size is probably too big and unpleasant in the topic for a number of us who still have small screens. That's why I use the smaller version here. I will upload this series next week to my ScoonmimDoll.com website. Here you can also find the 800x800 pics.

I know it should be possible in TDF to have small pics link to the big versions, but eventhough I know how to make this in my own website, I really have no idea how to accomplish this in TDF. There are a great number of options/tags listed (from which at least half I have no idea what the function is) and surely one of them should make this possible. But which one do I need?! And then do I need to upload also the 'thumbnail version' as well, or is this automatically created? :roll:
Questions, questions! :evil:

Be sure that as soon as somebody has taken the effort to enlighten me, I will use the 800x800 in my future topics. :)

Koen

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Koen wrote:I know it should be possible in TDF to have small pics link to the big versions, but eventhough I know how to make this in my own website, I really have no idea how to accomplish this in TDF. There are a great number of options/tags listed (from which at least half I have no idea what the function is) and surely one of them should make this possible. But which one do I need?! And then do I need to upload also the 'thumbnail version' as well, or is this automatically created? :roll:
Questions, questions! :evil:

Be sure that as soon as somebody has taken the effort to enlighten me, I will use the 800x800 in my future topics. :)

Koen
There are different ways to accomplish this, the first one, and the preferred one, is attaching the pictures to the post directly (this goes with pictures up to 1920 pixels).

Or you can use the img600 tags, which scales the pictures to 600 pixels, and makes it clickable so the original size can be seen.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

AlexKnight wrote:There are different ways to accomplish this, the first one, and the preferred one, is attaching the pictures to the post directly (this goes with pictures up to 1920 pixels).

Or you can use the img600 tags, which scales the pictures to 600 pixels, and makes it clickable so the original size can be seen.
Thanks!! :D I also found out that there appeared some explanation text below the tags when you mouse-over it. I must have overlooked this. :?
The img600 tag will work for me best, so I will use that next time.

Still I think it would be a good idea to add a bit more text to this explaining text for the tags.

Koen

INFORMATIONS