https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Iplehouse ... problems ... and re-cast IH dolls

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Iplehouse ... problems ... and re-cast IH dolls

Post by komugi »

I deleted this post because no one understood anything I was saying

the first part was about a warning posted on the IH site about re-cast dolls

what I was trying to say in the second part was too confusing, I acknowledge that
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Iplehouse ... problems ... and re-cast IH dolls

Post by skybird100000 »

I find your post bit confusing 8O 8) :mrgreen:

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

I dont remember how I paid, I bought 2 x 1 doll there and had no troubles at all.
be very aware because ALL of the current EID females are listed as "out of stock" so I am guessing those lines are being discontinued so that new ones can be started
this is something I noticed already years ago, surprised me but maybe thats because they do a lot of pre-order only promotions.

But I have the impression in the BjD world that is not uncommon as I have seen that at other companies as well. Only clothes you can buy most of the time.
Where I bought now my latest BjD (delivery in May) there is most of the time not a single doll for sale but their mail service works good, I always know when they have a doll for sale (most of the time pre-order).

ibella

Post by ibella »

Unfortunately I can't help you with your problems :(

But I do know at least that the EID lines are not being discontinued. They are temporarily stopping sales for them while they redo the jointing structure for the bodies. Really wish they had done that BEFORE I bought my EIDs T_T Their current joints suck, sliding off their rail-thingies too easily and it's hard to get them back in place when the doll is clothed. They are changing them over to more traditional ball jointing. Hopefully they will do that at the ankles too because they drive me nuts!

INFORMATIONS