https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

My Size Barbie head vs Liv head. Swap them??

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: My Size Barbie head vs Liv head. Swap them??

Post by rubherkitty »

Update.
I'm using the modified Liv head for Navarai who is on hold due to her complex build and I need to be moving soon.
I've devoted some precious time a few evenings a week to upgrade Veronica for the long winter pleasure. She is getting a upper thigh and butt enhancement. She is also getting a sexy new head.

The ebony head has been modified w/a detachable skull piece so I can install glass eyes and wireless speaker. I still have to attach head and bondo in smooth. Paint body. Do some eye liner and brow work, etc.
Attachments
Off w/ my cutie pies blondes head.
Off w/ my cutie pies blondes head.
veronica new head 002.jpg (366.79 KiB) Viewed 947 times
Say hello to my new hot ebony babe.
Say hello to my new hot ebony babe.
veronica new head 008.jpg (444.45 KiB) Viewed 947 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

A few pics from the thigh and butt enhancement.

Legs will kick back more.
Thighs have been lengthened around 1" and legs spread at thighs.
Adding 1/4" + of bondo to butt cheeks and around thighs.
Below marker line will be thigh high black leather boots w/ cotton batting underneath for filler and soft feel.
Attachments
veronica 002.jpg
veronica 002.jpg (304.87 KiB) Viewed 946 times
veronica 004.jpg
veronica 004.jpg (325.11 KiB) Viewed 946 times
veronica 007.jpg
veronica 007.jpg (303.44 KiB) Viewed 946 times
veronica 013.jpg
veronica 013.jpg (351.31 KiB) Viewed 946 times
veronica 015.jpg
veronica 015.jpg (362.33 KiB) Viewed 946 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey RK, looks like the enhancements are coming right along.

Nice work! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Is she going to have a new ebony skin color?

Just thought I would throw this out there if you would want a little more hip flexibility.
I found that the 4" steel hemispheres fit equally as well on the original MSB torso.

MF

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks MF

Yes, I bought some paint that should match her face pretty closely. The body color is different from her face color now. Hopefully mine will match better or at least be darker.

I'm actually just about done w/ the putty on the legs so don't want to get another modification going. I'm saving the final results & pics for a new thread most likely. I started the mods about 3 months ago so I've been doll-less and it's driving me nuts to get her done. I attached the head last night. Hopefully by the end of this week she'll be back in action.

INFORMATIONS