https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

My new fairy girls!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Bilbo Baggens
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My new fairy girls!

Post by Bilbo Baggens »

they are so wonderful to look at , cute, sexy, passionate, all wrap up in each fairy, I too wish I could fly I would chase all of them :angel: :glou:
Look to this day, For it is life, The very life of life. Look well, therefore, to this day.

philinotstine

Post by philinotstine »

Lovely little ladies. First time I,ve seen them.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Thanks! I'm normally not into super "girly" stuff, but they just cute. I've been debating about getting the My Little Pony Equestria girls next.
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

aww, super cute!
Beautiful-Dolls - Anime 160cm: $0 of $699+ Saving Status: Will start soon. Expected purchase date. (3-5 months)
Boy Toy Dolls - Celestial Series "Star" Configuration 2: $0 of $6400+ Status: URGENT! Due to Limited Quantities, Priority Status. Estimated Saving time 16-19 months.
DS Doll - Kayla Progress: $0 of $5000 Saving Status: Interest updated, may start soon.
4woods/Naughty Dolls - Ally (Little Devil and Lovely): $0 of $$8000-ish Saving Status: Freshly discovered but highly interested.
4 woods - Natsuki (A.I.doll Evolution body): $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Not Started Yet.
4woods - Lilica (Neo J/im body) Progress: $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Primary objective, not started yet.

If you have one of these dolls, and you are looking to sell, I am highly interested depending on condition/age/etc. Please contact me with any information you have or if you would like to possibly discuss a deal. Will consider heads without bodies, different bodies, etc. Thanks everyone! ^_~

INFORMATIONS