https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

My New Phicen!!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: My New Phicen!!

Post by Szalinski »

yoman wrote:Are they soft enough to get off on?
Some thing are best left unknown, lest we succumb to temptation. These things are expensive. 8O
:painting: I am constantly amazed by the detail and realism of these works of art. That thing is only about ten inches tall! :puppydogeyes:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

TheMan01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheMan01 »

If only they could make dolls like this sexually capable.

She's very hot, though. Reminds me of childhood playing with action figures and stuff.

L3fty

Post by L3fty »

TheMan01 wrote:If only they could make dolls like this sexually capable.

She's very hot, though. Reminds me of childhood playing with action figures and stuff.

I know Right!
Dolls are becoming the Norm, Well at least for me!!

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

Been thinking of getting one of the new upcoming Phicen dolls, which look pretty good. How good are they, quality wise ??

Fusen Shinro

Post by Fusen Shinro »

life-is-plastic wrote:Been thinking of getting one of the new upcoming Phicen dolls, which look pretty good. How good are they, quality wise ??
I've preordered one of the new PLLB2013-16 dolls. They aren't released until next month so it'll be awhile before I can check it, but the sales blurb does seem to suggest the v4 figure is a big step forward in quality. I just hope the new eyeplates are easily available as I'd like looking left and right versions as well as the straight on and sleeping eyes they come with :)

INFORMATIONS