https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Just a Peek (ScoonimDoll tale)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Just a Peek (ScoonimDoll tale)

Post by Wim »

JoeMilenko wrote:These dolls are beautiful. Are they fuckable? Can we see them fully nude? Maybe bending over? I know I know I'm such a perv. 8-)
Some people might be able to do that, but after that you can just throw it away. The dolls are about 30 cm/1 ft, with no real vagina. :mrgreen:

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Wim wrote:
JoeMilenko wrote:These dolls are beautiful. Are they fuckable? Can we see them fully nude? Maybe bending over? I know I know I'm such a perv. 8-)
Some dolls might be able to do that, but after that you can just throw it away. The dolls are about 30 cm/1 ft, with no real vagina. :mrgreen:
Oh yes, the vagina opening is there allright, as is the anal opening. Both are hidden behind the surface. But as Wim already wrote, they are not really designed for intercourse with humans. In fact I would not recommend to penetrate anything bigger than 6mm diameter. Above this size your penetration adventure will likely become the most expensive you have ever done. But... if you try, you can be quite sure that you can add your name in the Guiness Book of Records as the only guy that ever fucked a ScoonimDoll :lol:

As for nude pics of ScoonimDolls, there are some on the internet. Try Google pics. You even may find one or two on my ScoonimDolls website :whistle:

Koen

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

I found these two very interesting pictures on the internet:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stellai.scoonimdoll

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

Koen wrote:Above this size your penetration adventure will likely become the most expensive you have ever done. But... if you try, you can be quite sure that you can add your name in the Guiness Book of Records as the only guy that ever fucked a ScoonimDoll :lol:
Koen
8O 8O 8O :haha2:

/Interesting...

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Koen wrote:
Szalinski wrote:Shucks. Oh well, a "micro" can wish, can't he? :twisted:
Beware what you wish for. Stellai is not enslaved! (And I fear for the worst if this would happen.... :evilbat: )

Koen

Now all kind of phrases come to mind like: "Now see what you have done! :x ." or "It would be nice if you listened just for once! :shakefist: ." or "Now you have to undress yourself as punishment :twisted:." (the last one is actually more or less a -sylph owners'- quote. It certainly is not mine. And I would advise anybody seriously to reconsider using it when adressing it to Stellai).
I settled for: "Stellai, you need to solve a small problem. You have woken up Svetlanna."...

To be continued...
Oh. Well, I wouldn't want to anger Stellai (she IS a redhead, after all! :shocked!: ). I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with my Halfling for now.

I'm not sure which is the more amazing; the detail in your dolls or their clothes! Even the stitching and the way they wrinkle is in scale to their size! Are you sure you haven't been sneaking in and using my shrink ray on people (tell the truth!)?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

The Black Scoonim girl is very pretty.
Koen my friend your work is amazing!

-As mentioned above, keep them coming! XD

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Szalinski wrote: Oh. Well, I wouldn't want to anger Stellai (she IS a redhead, after all! :shocked!: ). I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with my Halfling for now.

I'm not sure which is the more amazing; the detail in your dolls or their clothes! Even the stitching and the way they wrinkle is in scale to their size! Are you sure you haven't been sneaking in and using my shrink ray on people (tell the truth!)?

I will not deny that making ScoonimDolls clothing is an art in itself. I have developed special methods to make the clothing. I am thinking about writing a topic of how to make clothing in my website blog because there is totally no profit for me in making clothing. In fact it is the opposite. My methods are timeconsuming, but they are solid and guarantee absolute perfect result. 8)

By the way, Your photo of Kandyse caused quite some commotion here. Stellai likes to know if Kandyse also has a facebook account. She very much hopes for more doll friends because for some reason her human friends appear to be not so much interested to chat with her. She had some chats with me (which she thinks do not count) and with Cali. But Calernae (Cali) is already for months too much occupied with her modelling to write.

About your shrink ray: Do you mean the shrink ray that you keep in the little white drawer in your studio, the one with that special lock for which you are now using the spare key? No, of course I did not use that shrink ray! :whistle:

Koen

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Varkeo wrote:The Black Scoonim girl is very pretty.
I think I am getting too much credit here.
Look again, Vark!
8O
Koen

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Koen wrote:
Varkeo wrote:The Black Scoonim girl is very pretty.
I think I am getting too much credit here.
Look again, Vark!
8O
Koen
AH Okay now I see what you mean haha.^^
Edit: My Apologies I misread my friend.

INFORMATIONS