https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Just a Peek (ScoonimDoll tale)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Just a Peek (ScoonimDoll tale)

Post by Koen »

I already announced it in my previous topic. I am going to brake my rule. Given it some good thought and decided that I really could not see what harm should come from this. Maybe with exception of an utter disapproval from my father, but that is nothing new. :roll:
If anyone of you still should be wondering who the f... that guy with the glasses and that greyish beard is on the first pic, well... that's me. :mrgreen:

Koen

Having Stellai walking around in the house is really tricky. Other that our guinea pigs (you can see them in their apartments on the first photo) she considers it no more that obvious that we will watch our steps when she strolls around. Which of course we do (you really do not want to step on a ScoonimDoll, especially not when she is called Stellai.), but I fear that the day will come that her attitude may result in some serious injuries. I tried to talk some sense into her, but every time we discuss this matter she starts about her rights (sighhh !! :evil: )

This time I decided to drop the subject, because I had a little surprise for her.... :fadein:

to be continued...

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Just a Peek (ScoonimDoll tale)

Post by Dollarhyde »

Very cute Koen... what a nice little surprise... clones or doppelgangers... I'll have to get one myself one day... :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Very creative and quite lovely!

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Stellai is adorable; great to see her so cute and happy with her surprises. Very touching.
Her friend with the greyish beard is so real-looking too. :D

Nice work, Koen - love it!

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I love your dolls so much.

xoxo
:)
S

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

I hope the other case isn't empty, when suddenly she is knocked over the head and tumbles in, to be "replaced" by her submissive robot twin, a la Stepford Wives.

Guess we'll have to wait and see :whistle:

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Dollarhyde wrote:Very cute Koen... what a nice little surprise... clones or doppelgangers... I'll have to get one myself one day... :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thank you :evil: Now I had to explain to Stellai the concept of cloning and where she fits in. She was not happy!! In fact she threathened me to destroy the main mould to make sure that there would not be any more clones :twisted: . I only managed to calm her by emphasizing that not one ScoonimDoll is fully alike an that I am very keen on making sure that I do not accept orders for exact copies.

If you want a ScoonimDoll and when you are not already on my list I advise you to write me an email. Being on my list is free and without obligation, but the waiting time is considerable (I am talking years. This is no joke!) and will become even longer.
deerman wrote:Very creative and quite lovely!
You are going to love this even more. Wait untill the fat lady sings. :wink:
Netwit wrote:Stellai is adorable; great to see her so cute and happy with her surprises. Very touching.
Her friend with the greyish beard is so real-looking too. :D

Nice work, Koen - love it!
You mean that guy with the tiny eyes from lack of sleep due to too much overwork?
stacy718 wrote:I love your dolls so much.

xoxo
:)
S
Can't hardly wait for the day that you will make a photoshoot of the ScoonimDoll that one day will be yours. That will be a fantastic day :D
GFELube wrote:I hope the other case isn't empty, when suddenly she is knocked over the head and tumbles in, to be "replaced" by her submissive robot twin, a la Stepford Wives.

Guess we'll have to wait and see :whistle:
'Submissive robot twin' ... now that's a phrase to swirl around. I do not think, well, I am quite sure actually this will not be the case, but you certainly gave Stellai a good fright with it! :lol:

Koen

I had imagined how it would be for Stellai to see other ScoonimDolls. When you present something new to a child it is usually quite clear what to expect. But Stellai is not a child and she is very whimsical. That is why I let her struggle with the one suitcase while I opened the other myself, knowing that Tanyss with her red hair would be best for her to see first.
I had hoped for some more response, but after a short peek she turned back to her 'own' suitcase. Too much curious... :fadein:

to be continued...

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Koen: as you know I have smuggled some of your pics onto the Minimizer's SW forum (you've put a few there yourself, if I remember correctly). I was wondering if you have ever read any of the stories posted there? In particular the uber-saga written by "Missiletowe" titled Annie. Your Scoonim reminds me so much of the main character in that story it's uncanny.

(Don't worry, I won't ever post any picture with you in it)
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

ryujin

Post by ryujin »

simply amazing, thanks for sharing & congratulations on creating these little wonders =)

Andy_J

Post by Andy_J »

It's nice to be able to put a face to a name, Koen. :thumbs_up:

The new story is again utterly charming. :D

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

She looks fantastic! Now how to talk her into ditching the bikini. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Great to see ya Koen. :mrgreen:
One of the best seemless dolls out there is Koen's beauties.
Simply Amazing!

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

thanks again guys for your kind remarks. The story is not finished, soI hope you will keep dropping by.
Szalinski wrote:Koen: as you know I have smuggled some of your pics onto the Minimizer's SW forum (you've put a few there yourself, if I remember correctly). I was wondering if you have ever read any of the stories posted there? In particular the uber-saga written by "Missiletowe" titled Annie. Your Scoonim reminds me so much of the main character in that story it's uncanny.

I am still not such a frequent visitor of the Minimizer's. I missed this uber-saga, but of course I instantly searched for it after your post. I can understand that you see a resemblance. They both have strong characters. But Stellai definitely is not a Sylph.
deerman wrote:She looks fantastic! Now how to talk her into ditching the bikini. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
In the CoverDoll issue of september last year you can find a series of Stellai in bikini :wink: . And of course there are numberous pics of her in (even less then) bikini in my ScoonimDolls website (http://www.ScoonimDolls.com) :mrgreen:

Koen

Personally I am a sucker for red hair. Even a redish glow will draw my instant attention. But Svetlanna was commissioned to get lustrous long blond hair. To make it even more appealing and real looking I combined 3 different colors of blond hair into one. On photo it is hard to see, but in real the result is breath-taking.
Knowing that women can be really jealous, I waited for Stellai's response. I was just telling her that I prepaired Tannys an Svetlanna for transport and that they therefore looked as if they were in a kind of stasis and that they were not to be touched, when... 8O

to be continued...

ryujin

Post by ryujin »

In red bikini looks great thanks for sharing.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Koen wrote:thanks again guys for your kind remarks. The story is not finished, soI hope you will keep dropping by.
Szalinski wrote:Koen: as you know I have smuggled some of your pics onto the Minimizer's SW forum (you've put a few there yourself, if I remember correctly). I was wondering if you have ever read any of the stories posted there? In particular the uber-saga written by "Missiletowe" titled Annie. Your Scoonim reminds me so much of the main character in that story it's uncanny.

I am still not such a frequent visitor of the Minimizer's. I missed this uber-saga, but of course I instantly searched for it after your post. I can understand that you see a resemblance. They both have strong characters. But Stellai definitely is not a Sylph.<snip>

to be continued...
Shucks. Oh well, a "micro" can wish, can't he? :twisted:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS