https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Lovely Little Jane

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: Lovely Little Jane

Post by deerman »

It sounds like whatever she is made from has some of the same properties as silicone. You could powder her down before dressing. :D Such a lovely little girl but she looks like she can take care of herself!

Fusen Shinro

Post by Fusen Shinro »

deerman wrote:Such a lovely little girl but she looks like she can take care of herself!
Unfortunately she did need me to take a little more care of her than I did. I thought I was being careful because I'd seen the number of warnings about the joints being fragile on Phicens. But not careful enough as I've broken her left arm. It took less pressure to break than it did to move the joint.. I decided to attempt a repair and rolled up her skin to get to her skeleton.
BrokenArm.jpg
BrokenArm.jpg (92.45 KiB) Viewed 1910 times
Now I see it blown up, I know why my repair didn't hold. I superglued it back together, and left to dry for awhile. I tested the joint and it seemed solid, so I rolled down the skin. I couldn't get it back perfect and a small hole had appeared on the thin elbow skin. First attempt to move the joint and it broke again. Looking at the picture, I can see the clearance on the broken joint is wrong. It's touching the elbow and not clear from it like the forearm. I suspect that it's a quality control issue and that's why some dolls are fine and others break quickly. I don't think the skin will stand another rolling up to repair again, so I'm probably going to wait for the new 2013 models which have improved elbows to become available and get a replacement body then.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Hay Congratulations Fusen! I just got the exact same doll a week ago, but I cant get her to sit in this position.
Edit: sorry to here of her injury. :( I guess I better not move the elbow joints on mine.

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Fusen Shinro wrote:
deerman wrote:Such a lovely little girl but she looks like she can take care of herself!
Unfortunately she did need me to take a little more care of her than I did. I thought I was being careful because I'd seen the number of warnings about the joints being fragile on Phicens. But not careful enough as I've broken her left arm. It took less pressure to break than it did to move the joint.. I decided to attempt a repair and rolled up her skin to get to her skeleton.
BrokenArm.jpg
Now I see it blown up, I know why my repair didn't hold. I superglued it back together, and left to dry for awhile. I tested the joint and it seemed solid, so I rolled down the skin. I couldn't get it back perfect and a small hole had appeared on the thin elbow skin. First attempt to move the joint and it broke again. Looking at the picture, I can see the clearance on the broken joint is wrong. It's touching the elbow and not clear from it like the forearm. I suspect that it's a quality control issue and that's why some dolls are fine and others break quickly. I don't think the skin will stand another rolling up to repair again, so I'm probably going to wait for the new 2013 models which have improved elbows to become available and get a replacement body then.

I had a couple of phiciens break on me too. I know that feeling too well. :shakefist:
It sucks though cause these bodies aren't cheap at all! Sorry to hear that! =(

Tbh, most of my bodies hear are all worn down, lose, and broken. But none the less
I try and still shoot them though until I get some cash again to replace mines.

Let us know how it goes my friend.

Fusen Shinro

Post by Fusen Shinro »

Joe Bin wrote:Hay Congratulations Fusen! I just got the exact same doll a week ago, but I cant get her to sit in this position.
Position her legs first, the arms a little higher than final position so you can move waist. Use waist to adjust center of gravity until she sits. Position head and arms.
Joe Bin wrote:Edit: sorry to here of her injury. :( I guess I better not move the elbow joints on mine.
The best advice I've since seen is on the one sixth forum by Gruff Old Bear. His tip to leave the arm bent does two thing - It's always at least a click away from bending backward, and you can see where joint is even with long sleeves.
In future I'll also make sure to hold close to the joint on ether side to avoid using too much leverage.

Jane Label
Doll
Doll

Post by Jane Label »

Varkeo wrote:Let us know how it goes my friend.
Fusen is busy trying to find parts for a new arm. I refused his offer of a new body and had to explain to him that it wouldn't be me. You see, it's no coincidence that I picked a one in a million surname, even with a common name like Jane, it makes me pretty unique. But as Fusen is learning, I'm more than that. I'm one of a kind. He was explaining a plan to make a new metal hinge on a post to insert into a hole drilled on my arm. I told him if he's putting that much metal into me, he might as well make it a robot arm. I was half joking, but the more I thought about it, I realised that every thing happens for a reason. If I was going to have to have my arm removed anyway, then why not? You see, my name is Jane Label, and don't label me as broken, I'm just evolving into me.
"There are some things that you can fulfil with money, but at the end of the day these are not the things that make you happy. It is the small things that make life good." Sebastian Vettel

Fusen Shinro

Post by Fusen Shinro »

Jane Label wrote:You see, my name is Jane Label, and don't label me as broken, I'm just evolving into me.
Hey Jane, I'm struggling to find any parts, so it looks like I might have to handmake the new arm. Are you sure you don't want a plush arm, I know you like teddy bears :haha2:

You'll have to let me know what sort of arm you'd prefer, were you serious when you suggested steampunk?

wolfiebear

Post by wolfiebear »

Sweet, you like teddy bears. A doll after my own heart. If you'd like to come here to live with my pack, we'd love that, lol.

daaf
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by daaf »

Hey Fusen hope you can fix without too many problems they both look amazing my congrats. when I saw this post I kept thinking of lady jane from G.I Joe

ryujin

Post by ryujin »

congrats
she looks gorgeous =)

Jane Label
Doll
Doll

Post by Jane Label »

daaf wrote:when I saw this post I kept thinking of lady jane from G.I Joe
GIJane.jpg
GIJane.jpg (20.61 KiB) Viewed 1835 times
To avoid further confusion, just remember I'm the one with the teddy bears.
GITed2.jpg
GITed2.jpg (158.52 KiB) Viewed 1830 times
Edit: Arrggh, Fusen got me again! GI Ted indeed! That last picture of me should be called "Amazon"..
"There are some things that you can fulfil with money, but at the end of the day these are not the things that make you happy. It is the small things that make life good." Sebastian Vettel

Fusen Shinro

Post by Fusen Shinro »

You got yourself there Jane. You posted a 'work in progress' picture.. Here's the finished Amazon piece.
Amazon.jpg
Amazon.jpg (224.08 KiB) Viewed 1817 times

Jane Label
Doll
Doll

Post by Jane Label »

Fusen Shinro wrote:Here's the finished Amazon piece.
OOOOOHH.. I like it. It's kinda like pulp fiction meets pop art.. Is my gun in my other hand? I can see the reflections of bad men in my glasses, I think I need my gun.. Where does Henry fit in the story? Is he just something I used to cover my modesty when I went to the window, or is he part of the plot?

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

As an admitted microphile*, this suggests all sorts of possibilities!
Unboxing.jpg
Unboxing.jpg (40.42 KiB) Viewed 1753 times
However, I must ask - "ages 15 and up"?? 8O

*Look it up!
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Jane Label
Doll
Doll

Post by Jane Label »

Szalinski wrote:As an admitted microphile*, this suggests all sorts of possibilities!
However, I must ask - "ages 15 and up"?? 8O

*Look it up!
I looked it up, but it was a little confusing, it really wasn't clear who does the dominating.. The choking hazard won't come from getting spit on my hair if you try bossing me around.

Oh voraraphiles.. I think Fusen's dog is one of those, she's always giving me the hungry eyes.. I'm not anyones chew toy thank you very much!

Fusen says the 15 and up comes from how fragile we are.. "Don't want young kids crying when their new toy breaks in the first hour"..

I think it's more likely to be tied to movie certificates.. In the UK cert 15 is where non-sexual nudity is allowed fully, is it the same elsewhere?..

Though how anyone can consider my curves non-sexually is beyond me ;)

INFORMATIONS