https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Lovely Little Jane

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Fusen Shinro

Lovely Little Jane

Post by Fusen Shinro »

I got a nice delivery today!!
Unboxing.jpg
Unboxing.jpg (202.82 KiB) Viewed 3014 times
Since I ordered her, I've been trying to think of a name. I wanted to call her Jane Porter (Tarzan) but that's trademarked. I went through various spellings Jayne, Jaine, and looked for similar last names but couldn't really settle on anything. So now that she was sat next to me, we went back on the name hunt, she insisted she was happy with Jane and after mulling things over I thought a Jane Le...., La... kinda rolled off the tongue. So I visited a surname site and started looking through the Ls.. "Label" grabbed my attention for a moment, and by the time I gone through another couple of pages, Jane was telling me to go back.

I clicked on "Label" to find out more. It's a pretty rare name, when we saw that even in America there's only one in a million, Jane was pretty much screaming "That's me!".. So off to google we went and did a search on "Jane Label" and came across a music group called "Label Jane".. And this song!!!
She's so happy to finally be here, with a name and her own theme song that she agreed to pose for a couple of pictures..
OutAtLast.jpg
OutAtLast.jpg (204.14 KiB) Viewed 3014 times
Though she did start complaining about her bra fit and suggested she needed a new one..
OneForTheBoys.jpg
OneForTheBoys.jpg (184.28 KiB) Viewed 3014 times

Jane Label
Doll
Doll

Re: Lovely Little Jane

Post by Jane Label »

Really Fusen! All the pictures you took and you had to post that one! And the title?!? Some of us girls appeciate a nice pair of breasts too. Now you've made it sound like I'm bragging.. That's it! Where did you put my gun?
"There are some things that you can fulfil with money, but at the end of the day these are not the things that make you happy. It is the small things that make life good." Sebastian Vettel

ohlongjohn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ohlongjohn »

Nice. I like her face and um, other things too.

Fusen Shinro

Post by Fusen Shinro »

Jane Label wrote:That's it! Where did you put my gun?
I'm glad you just wanted to pose for some more pictures, you had me scared for a moment..
Meow1.jpg
Meow1.jpg (280.44 KiB) Viewed 2973 times
Meow2.jpg
Meow2.jpg (114.97 KiB) Viewed 2973 times
No wonder you took the scenic route coming here. You wanted to go in the dressed to kill competion not the lucky charm one eh?

Jane Label
Doll
Doll

Post by Jane Label »

Hey Fusen, you did a good job capturing my beauty in meow1. I liked it so much I'm going to use it as my avatar!
At least there's no chance of me being mistaken for someone else. Are you going to keep the gum avatar you picked after you got confused with cyber ted?
"There are some things that you can fulfil with money, but at the end of the day these are not the things that make you happy. It is the small things that make life good." Sebastian Vettel

triumph

Post by triumph »

Never argue with a beautiful woman with a gun.

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Jane is rocking the outfit! You go girl!
What a lovely Doll!

wolfiebear

Post by wolfiebear »

What type of doll is this? And very cool that she has her own theme song.

Fusen Shinro

Post by Fusen Shinro »

wolfiebear wrote:What type of doll is this?
She's a Phicen large breast in tan. The outfit is a pop toys leather windbreaker set with an added cat helmet from a hong kong ebay seller :)

The pants were a bit tight on her and one of the belt loops at the back came loose during dressing :(
Jane Label wrote:Are you going to keep the gum avatar you picked after you got confused with cyber ted?
I get the feeling you are going to keep me too busy to have time to work on my own avatar. Besides it is a picture of Fusen Gum, so it does fit for me..

wolfiebear

Post by wolfiebear »

Wow the product web site didn't give a description of the doll that would work for a blind person. Is this a love doll or BJD or what?

Fusen Shinro

Post by Fusen Shinro »

wolfiebear wrote:Is this a love doll or BJD or what?
She's a one sixth scale figure with a seamless body over a click to pose skeleton. The only visible joints are around the neck and where the hands and feet connect as they are changable. Jane is a brunette with long wavy hair, she came in a leopard spot bikini with leg and arm warmers to match.

wolfiebear

Post by wolfiebear »

What is she made out of, I mean the outside of her body.

Fusen Shinro

Post by Fusen Shinro »

Some sort of rubber. It makes dressing her in tight clothes difficult as they don't slide on easily and you need to wash clothes before use as it will pick up colours from them. I wear raw denim jeans to get natural fades, and Jane now has blue nipples where they brushed on my leg when I was dressing her.. Ooops..

wolfiebear

Post by wolfiebear »

Oh no. Can you get that off or is she just gonna be stuck with them?

Fusen Shinro

Post by Fusen Shinro »

The blue dye came off with a damp microfibre cloth, though if it had been from clothing she wore for awhile, it might have been more difficult to remove. I suspect it'll be like the larger silicone dolls where seemingly unremovable stains fade over time, but it's good to know to be careful with new clothes and make sure any extra dye is washed out first.

INFORMATIONS