https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

EVA, my first silicone homemade doll

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

mysticman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: EVA, my first silicone homemade doll

Post by mysticman »

Joe Bin wrote:Very impressive work misticman. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: If that is your first attempt, I can't wait to see the final product hit the market.
Thanks Joe Bin!
I think there is a misunderstanding, my aim is not to produce and sell my dolls, but just make a doll for me.
I could think of in the future to sell the mold when I have achieved a good result and have made my final version of EVA.

BB
Mysticman

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

Amazing. truely a masterpiece. If you sold at $400 I would greatly consider buying.

However, you stated u did not want to go into the business of doll production and I respect that because the entire logistics for a large scale production is difficult, and let us not forget the sizable investment to over come the barrier for new entrants such as a an approved facility, equipment, staff, and proper materials is extremely expensive.

I hope that u continue to make dol molds for varying sizes from 60cm to 150cm and different faces & bodies so you can sell to major manufactures and even build a reputation for them to offer u a full time position.

Excellent work, and good luck with your future goals.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Szalinski wrote:I'm curious about the open mouth as well, it actually makes her look orally functional. Ridiculous, of course, her head cant be more than 6cm from her chin to the top of her head.

She is gorgeous though, how squishy is the silly cone?
Hello? :fadein:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

mysticman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mysticman »

Szalinski wrote:
Szalinski wrote:I'm curious about the open mouth as well, it actually makes her look orally functional. Ridiculous, of course, her head cant be more than 6cm from her chin to the top of her head.

She is gorgeous though, how squishy is the silly cone?
Hello? :fadein:
Hi Szalinski,
you're right, his mouth is too small to really think about doing oral sex, do not forget that inside the doll has a skull with movable jaw ..

mysticman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mysticman »

Hello friends, here some photos of the original rigid body of EVA and of the mold parts

thrforeman

Post by thrforeman »

I think the people are speachless. I would love to have this doll at home or better be able to do such a beautiful work like you did.

cephas1559

Post by cephas1559 »

That's amazing that a printer can get that much detail. Great job.

mysticman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mysticman »

thrforeman wrote:I think the people are speachless. I would love to have this doll at home or better be able to do such a beautiful work like you did.

I'm very happy, thank you very much!!!

Donter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Donter »

Great work, Eva is a really nice doll, congrats. The work on her goes on, are the teeth ready for her?
Give her a smile and show these pics, please.
there are so many dolls out there, need a bigger appartment

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Very nice job on the mold Mysticman! Very professional looking job! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
The metal registration pins are a great idea. Nice and simple.

So that mold is silicone? What type/shore hardness did you use?
Could you share a little more on how you made the mold?

MF
:)

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Hi Mysticman,

Eventhough I myself will never show my moulds, I think it was a good decision for you to do so. Eventhough your mould clearly shows that you have access to a pretty well equiped workshop and that you work is neat an methodical, you let yourself guide too much by the cost/time aspect.
In the design of a silicon doll the doll comes first! The tools and moulds need to be entirely adjusted to this, not the other way around. To make a silicon doll you need to understand the limitations in elasticity, strength and resistance of silicon and ask yourself where and to what extend this material will be pushed to its limits.
I recommend that you study the recordings that are published of the professional silicon doll makers. You will notice that the position of the body is not with arms and legs flat. There is a simple explanation for this...
If you want to take EVA to a next level, I fear that you will have to rebuild your model and mould.

I am really sorry, but I thought it best to give you a little push in the right direction because this hopefully will save you costs and time in your EVA project.
The model you now have will give you a huge amount of information. Do not start making a new model untill you have fully examined her. Most important is now that you ask yourself the right questions. And keep in mind that the parameters you need are not based on this model, but on what you expect of EVA's poseability.

I trust that my comment is not coming entirely out of the blue for you.

Koen

deusbot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by deusbot »

Simply ++ Great.
We were thinking about something similar and its very inspirational to see your work.
I think one key idea Koen wants you to understand: the 3D master you print should have a pose where all the joints are close to the middle of their range of motion. If an elbow or knee is bent towards the middle of its range then the silicone will have less stress when you move her in any direction. While flat may work for the hips it may not for the knee or elbows. That is my simple understanding.
As your first complete pass through the entire process I am sure you learned a lot. You now know what is easy and hard for you to do with the tools and materials. But some how I don't think that Eva will be alone for long ... :twisted: 8) :)
Artificial Intelligence is the study of how to make real computers act like the ones in the movies -Anon

The questions you ask determine the discoveries you will make - db

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Now I want one lol
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Spazemouse3
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Spazemouse3 »

Very nice doll !!!

coccolone666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by coccolone666 »

Wow nice work!!!!