https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

EVA, my first silicone homemade doll

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: EVA, my first silicone homemade doll

Post by Szalinski »

I'm curious about the open mouth as well, it actually makes her look orally functional. Ridiculous, of course, her head cant be more than 6cm from her chin to the top of her head.

She is gorgeous though, how squishy is the silly cone?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

mysticman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mysticman »

ikunjara wrote:I wonder what is inside her open mouth, and why you made her mouth open. Do you plan on adding teeth and tongue as well?
For the vaginal sex version, I think you can still have the skeleton inside her limbs, not the body where the insert would be located.
Exactly, already in this version of the EVA the jaw can be opened and closed, I realized a removable upper and lower teeth in white ABS, and a removable silicone tongue.

The skeleton of the "playable" version of EVA is identical except for the bones of the pelvis, the spine, and rib cage.

BB
Mysticman

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Hmm.... you start to remind me of the scoonim doll. Have you checked this phenomenal doll out?; it's somewhere in this forum.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

mysticman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mysticman »

ikunjara wrote:Hmm.... you start to remind me of the scoonim doll. Have you checked this phenomenal doll out?; it's somewhere in this forum.
Sure, I know scoonim doll, she is a true masterpiece!!! :painting:

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

By the way, have you also checked out my darling, Ellie? ....lol I have made many mods on her under the thread named "Elf Lovers". Go to the last page for the most recent upgrades.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy

mysticman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mysticman »

ikunjara wrote:By the way, have you also checked out my darling, Ellie? ....lol I have made many mods on her under the thread named "Elf Lovers". Go to the last page for the most recent upgrades.
Wow, awesome work, she is really beautiful, you are lucky to own her!!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

WOW mysticman!
That's some outstanding work you have done!
Hard to believe that's your first attempt. Very nice body sculpt. The face looks very cassidoll like.
I just bought an Afinia 3d printer myself but I haven't ventured into the realm of silicone molding/casting yet. Materials are just too expensive.
I've been working on a BJD type of thing here and I've only printed out a few things so far: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46436
What type of printer do you have?
Would love to see some of your process but I'm sure it will be a secret, right?

MF
:)

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Hi Mysticman,

For ScoonimDolls I do everything by hand, but I know that 3D-printers can only print. The input and the everything that comes after the printing you will have to do yourself. And that is a lot. What you have managed to achieve is impressing to say the least! I do hope you will post some pics from the EVA with skeleton to show us the range her poseability. And you mentioned that this version already has a poseable jaw. Can you show us how she looks with her mouth closed?

From the seam fleeces I can tell that you managed to make a pretty good mould and you also managed to degass the silicon properly. This suggests that you have experience in casting, am I right?

I think that I speak for all of us when I say that we are dying to see more of EVA.

Still a long way to go, no doubt, but already a great job :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Koen

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

wow, really good result !! :thumbs_up:

mysticman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mysticman »

Koen wrote:Hi Mysticman,

For ScoonimDolls I do everything by hand, but I know that 3D-printers can only print. The input and the everything that comes after the printing you will have to do yourself. And that is a lot. What you have managed to achieve is impressing to say the least! I do hope you will post some pics from the EVA with skeleton to show us the range her poseability. And you mentioned that this version already has a poseable jaw. Can you show us how she looks with her mouth closed?

From the seam fleeces I can tell that you managed to make a pretty good mould and you also managed to degass the silicon properly. This suggests that you have experience in casting, am I right?

I think that I speak for all of us when I say that we are dying to see more of EVA.

Still a long way to go, no doubt, but already a great job :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Koen
Hi Koen nice to meet you and thanks you for your comments! You are right, the 3D printer print merely a 3d model, and many problems come later, but do not underestimate the problem, as you have hand sculpt with wax or the plaster the body of your first doll, I also have done the same work but with a different tools (i have used the awesome software zbrush) for sculpt the body of my EVA.

As I have already said this is the first attempt to make a doll for me (and many imperfections are visible). Frankly it was not very difficult, the web is full of tutorials that helped me a lot. Honestly I had no problems for degassing the silicone, I have used a platinic silicone shore 00 20 for the body and shore A 40 for the mold, FuseFX intrinsic pigments for paint the silicone mixture, and Genesis paints for the body texture and makeup.
And now, some other photos of EVA posing without the use of any support structure, and the photos of the jaw closed as you asked me.

Sorry for my bad english, Thanks to all
BB

Mysticman

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Great work

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Still impressive none the less, nicely done Koen! :thumbs_up:

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Hi Mysticman,

Thanks for sharing those new pics with us. Your work is for me really a joy of recognition :D. It reminds me of the first ScoonimDoll I made many years ago. But compared to you I am old school. Zbrush was not within my sight and the alternatives were such that plain craftsmanship was still the best way to get the job done. I still believe that good old fashioned sculpting will lead to better modelling, but I will also not be surprised if someone will prove me wrong somewhere soon. For Zbrush is also just a tool, but indeed a very powerfull one and soon there will be a whole new generation of virtual sculpters from which no doubt some will write their name in history. I wish for you that you will be one of them :) .

I noticed that the fleeces were still visible. Likely the pics you have posted come from the same series as the ones you shared earlier and you have already managed to remove the fleeces , but the next tips might still be usefull for you (and other forum members as well :wink: ):

- for fleeces under 0,5mm pluck them of using a round headed knife (ordinary knife that you use for eating). Press the round/curved blade of the knife gently with the flat side next to the fleece and wipe the fleece with your finger on the flat of the knife. Then pluck it of the doll while keeping the fleece pressed between the flat of the knife and your finger.
- for fleeces with thickness 0,5-1,5mm use (sharp!) nail scissors. With the curved beak pointed up you can slice long ends without cutting.
- for fleeces over 1,5mm use a razor blade to make an incision. Then finish the work with the nail scissors.
N.B.
- try to avoid cutting with the nail scissors.
- Do not cut through with the razor blade. You know where you get in. You do not know where you get out!!
- Only make lengthwise incisions with the razor blade. Never cut through the fleeces using the razor like a saw! :!:

It is good to see that the skeleton can keep her up without support. And because you wrote that EVA's skeleton has been made of ABS and aluminum, which are materials that are not suitable for wireframe, I trust that EVA already has a joint based skeleton. You clearly has given this already quite some thought! :) :thumbs_up:

You showed us the teeth, but how do they look in her mouth? Can you show us?

Koen

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Very useful information, Koen. Thanks to you, now I know how to eliminate silicone seam (fleece) of my doll. However, it's gonna be really time consuming.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Very impressive work misticman. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: If that is your first attempt, I can't wait to see the final product hit the market.

INFORMATIONS