https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Busty Marietta

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

dollartist

Busty Marietta

Post by dollartist »

Here some pics of my latest doll Marietta:
Marietta_11t.jpg
Marietta_11t.jpg (180.37 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
Marietta_12t.jpg
Marietta_12t.jpg (117.69 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
Marietta_22t.jpg
Marietta_22t.jpg (106.45 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
Marietta_25t.jpg
Marietta_25t.jpg (103.98 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
Marietta_49t.jpg
Marietta_49t.jpg (134.27 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
Marietta_50t.jpg
Marietta_50t.jpg (148.4 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
Marietta_56t.jpg
Marietta_56t.jpg (182.12 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
Marietta_73t.jpg
Marietta_73t.jpg (99.71 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
Marietta_63t.jpg
Marietta_63t.jpg (120.31 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
Marietta_64t.jpg
Marietta_64t.jpg (131.6 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
She has a LovelyDoll 26++ body and a Mattel head. Additional I did some modification on the body, like attaching pubic hair and improving modelling of her private parts.

More pictures here: http://dollharem.com/dhgallery/thumbnails.php?album=129

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Busty Marietta

Post by Dollarhyde »

She looks lovely... in fact she looks scrumpdilious... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Marietta's a little stunner with such great detail. A lovely set of pics, thanks for posting :thumbs_up:
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Does she have a big sister? What detail for such a little thing. :D

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Marietta is gorgeous 8) You posted some great pictures :thumbs_up: Thanks for sharing :D

:glou:

Bilbo Baggens
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bilbo Baggens »

W O W, Marietta looks is a knockout, matter of fact she looks like annette of the musketeers the mickey mouse club, am I that old?
Look to this day, For it is life, The very life of life. Look well, therefore, to this day.

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nyarlat »

Looking really good there Marietta! Like the red shoes. :)

ryujin

Post by ryujin »

wow man
looks very cute
please can you tell me who is the manufacturer?
I want one ^ _ ^ "

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

dollartist wrote:Here some pics of my latest doll Marietta:
she is a definite cutie :D
Bilbo Baggens wrote:W O W, Marietta looks is a knockout, matter of fact she looks like annette of the musketeers the mickey mouse club, am I that old?
:haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

yes she does ... and yes you ARE that old :P

and the fact that I can recognize that she does, means that I am that old too :whistle: :roll:
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

Love Fairie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Love Fairie »

Oh thats really nice Dollartist! :thumbs_up:

I had my eyes on Lovely Doll's Kate and Summer for the longest time! Too bad its so expensive ..

Would you mind to share how you attach the Mattel head ? I've just got a cheap Obitsu body and a KUMIK head but cant figure how to attach them... :cry:

dollartist

Post by dollartist »

Many thanks for your nice comments!
I'll try to answer your question about mounting the Mattel head:

The LovelyDoll body has two pieces with different diameter enclosed. Drop it!
I had some older Phicen bodies where the leg joints are broken (unfortunately a common flaw on this kind of bodies).
I take the head mounting peg (it has two spherical parts with different diameter) and cut it in the middle. Then I take the part with the larger spherical part and drill a small hole in the cylindrical part so that the mounting screw of the LovelyDoll body matches. Then I screw this part on the body and snap on the Mattel head. The holes in the most Mattel heads match on this new peg.
For the mounting on An Edation body I'm using a quite strange method. A conventional HiFi-Cinch connector has a cover section which has similar diameter as the Mattel head-opening. I remove the electrical section and cut off the cord grip. Then I enlarge the inner hole with a 6.5mm drill.
The peg on the doll body has a diameter about 6.8mm. So its easy to snap on this "ring" on this peg. Finally I snap on the doll head on this construction - ready!
I forgot an important thing:
On some LovelyDoll bodies the neck diameter is too large for the Mattel head opening. With a hole cutter I increase the diameter of the contact zone where the dollneck is placed.

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

dollartist wrote:Many thanks for your nice comments!
I'll try to answer your question about mounting the Mattel head:

The LovelyDoll body has two pieces with different diameter enclosed. Drop it!
I had some older Phicen bodies where the leg joints are broken (unfortunately a common flaw on this kind of bodies).
I take the head mounting peg (it has two spherical parts with different diameter) and cut it in the middle. Then I take the part with the larger spherical part and drill a small hole in the cylindrical part so that the mounting screw of the LovelyDoll body matches. Then I screw this part on the body and snap on the Mattel head. The holes in the most Mattel heads match on this new peg.
For the mounting on An Edation body I'm using a quite strange method. A conventional HiFi-Cinch connector has a cover section which has similar diameter as the Mattel head-opening. I remove the electrical section and cut off the cord grip. Then I enlarge the inner hole with a 6.5mm drill.
The peg on the doll body has a diameter about 6.8mm. So its easy to snap on this "ring" on this peg. Finally I snap on the doll head on this construction - ready!
I forgot an important thing:
On some LovelyDoll bodies the neck diameter is too large for the Mattel head opening. With a hole cutter I increase the diameter of the contact zone where the dollneck is placed.
I need to get me one of those lovely doll bodies sometime soon too; my Arte Tokio body joints are all broken. Been shooting with this broken body for about a good two years now...That's awesome the setup you got's going on with these beauties.

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

What a lovely photoshoot :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

You have made me very curious about this doll. Is the body technically similar to the Hot Stuff bodies?

I also like the bed. Did you make it yourself?

dollartist

Post by dollartist »

Hi, Koen!
Thanks for your nice comment!
The Lovelydoll-body seems to be constructed simpler than the Hot Stuff Edation. The material is softer - to my mind a little bit too soft. The joints are constructed without a pivot, only a bendable wire. Due to the softer material the joints hold their position well but "free-standing" is not possible - the ankle joints are not strong enough. One of the highlights of these bodies is that they are available in different sizes and colors.

Edation bodies all have the same proportions and skin color. Only some modifications (bust size, fuller belly etc.) may be done by carefully applying soft silicone material on the right places inside the body.
Furthermore the joints of the Edation Hot Stuff body tend to leave their current position (when its not in "home-position") and after several movements especially on the bodies of the latest series, the toothed locked washer in the joints wears out and doesn't hold any position at all. Also some of my older Edation dolls underwent a (successful!) surgery of their ankle joints. The didn't hold the position any more and so the dolls were loosing their unique advantage: to pose them free-standing! I simply replaced the wire by a small screw. The lesion of the skin can be "healed" by bonding with a special silicone glue and nearly no scars are left.

I hope that one of the two companies some day will also produce "coffee-brown" bodies for making ethnic dolls. :wink:

I ordered the dollbed on Ebay from a chinese company (completely with bedclothes) and it arrived totally fallen apart. So de facto I assembled it completely. :lol:

INFORMATIONS