https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Putting rubber nipples on a My Size Barbie doll

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

TakersRose

Putting rubber nipples on a My Size Barbie doll

Post by TakersRose »

One of the things that I don't like about Tonner type and Barbie dolls is the fact that they have no nipples. I've learned to make little miliput or clay nipples for Barbie and Tonner (not with too much success, but I'm learning. So far it's all error with my trials) But I was wondering, would it be possible to afix the rubber alternate nipples made for Teddy Babe onto a My Size Barbie doll? Or do I have the proportions off? My artist eye tends to be abstract at times, so my proportions are a bit off sometimes.
Official Doll Accessories Fund = 47.00

Leia Marie - Teddy Bade - Doll Companion
Dyanna Lioncourt - Tonner Carol Barrie Model ~ Alpha Doll
Sarina - Phicen ~Sarina Valentina Body w/Jakks Pacific Paradise Dolls Head~
Cinderella -38" My Size Disney Cinderella Doll "
Belle - 38" My Size Disney Belle Doll

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Putting rubber nipples on a My Size Barbie doll

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi TakersRose,

The smallest decent looking silicone nipples I've found are about 1-5/8" diameter. They'd probably be a bit big for the MSB.
http://www.hiddenbeautyplus.com/xcart/C ... eola..html

I don't know if you've seen my thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=150
I'm actually working on a kit for a 39"-40" tall magnetic BJD based on the My Size Barbie doll.
Originally I was just going to upgrade the MSB with 3d printed parts but the project has turned into an entire 3d printed doll, lol.

I have some breast forms that can be simply glued on the body over the original breast...
001.JPG
001.JPG (206.14 KiB) Viewed 2658 times
However, the breast forms are hard plastic so they would not be soft.
I've been thinking about perhaps molding them in silicone as well and gluing them to the MSB with silpoxy.

MF
8)

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

If your a big nipple or puffy nipple lover it may be awesome!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I was messing around with the little (1" across ?) suction cup type hangers that have the metal "S" bend wire. They are pliable, but not soft. They are also clear in color and won't take stain very well. A red or brown magic marker will stain them a little.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS